What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - Atlanta V New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Is Horn playing? I see Hilton getting catches, but zip for Horn so far. Anybody know what the deal is?

Why do FBG's always rank Vick in the Top 5? It actually gave me hope. I hate when Favre has a bye and I have to start Vick.

Well I was debating between Horn or Gallaway.I hate playing injured players. I blame myself. :rant:

What's the actual score? I have seen 10-10 at the half, 11-10 at the half according to Yahoo!, and 17-10 at the half according to ESPN. :loco:

Okay, Horn is playing ... but anybody know:(1) roughly what portion of the team's offensive plays has him on the field, and (2) if/how often he's been targeted on passes?

the Saints suck.
Referees suck - cheap call on Hakim leads to the blocked FG. Saints should be up by 7.Call was beyond putrid. As a Saints fan, though, this type of call is pretty typical.

What's the actual score? I have seen 10-10 at the half, 11-10 at the half according to Yahoo!, and 17-10 at the half according to ESPN.

:loco:
17-10 Blocked kick happened as time for the half.
Thank you. I take it it was blocked and returned on the same possession by the Atlanta D?? If so, wow -- Atlanta D and Detroit D were great starts.

Why do FBG's always rank Vick in the Top 5? It actually gave me hope. I hate when Favre has a bye and I have to start Vick.

What's the actual score?  I have seen 10-10 at the half, 11-10 at the half according to Yahoo!, and 17-10 at the half according to ESPN.

:loco:
17-10 Blocked kick happened as time for the half.
Thank you. I take it it was blocked and returned on the same possession by the Atlanta D?? If so, wow -- Atlanta D and Detroit D were great starts.
Yes, the Saints called TO with 4 seconds left and tried a FG which was blocked and returned 59 yards by Demorrio Williams. Det and Atl def/st are huge today.

the Saints suck.
Referees suck - cheap call on Hakim leads to the blocked FG. Saints should be up by 7.Call was beyond putrid. As a Saints fan, though, this type of call is pretty typical.
I can't see the game, was this a Randy Moss type of cheap interference call?
Hakim had his hand out. CB trips over goaline. Referee threw the flag after the TD catch. AWFUL.

looks like stecker has taken over for smith and his 7.1 ypc..yep, smith and his fumle will cost him and fantasy owners a huge day...stecker is now the man...

Last edited by a moderator:
the Saints suck.
Hakim had his hand out. CB trips over goaline. Referee threw the flag after the TD catch. AWFUL.
LOL - and on review there should have been a penalty on the blocked FG. Why do the Saints get the G referee squad?

the Saints suck.
Of course the flip side to this bad call was the earlier bunk pass interference call against Hall when playing Hakim down the sideline. That one kept alive a drive which led to an Saints TD. So it all evens out.

Users who are viewing this thread