What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Palmer NOT injured (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwvdcw

Footballguy
I've heard a few early reports(on radio and on ESPNNews) that Palmer is not seriously injured at all, and is almost certain to start next week. Nearly every report indictated that he is no more banged up than a normal NFL player after 6 weeks.

I've heard a few early reports(on radio and on ESPNNews) that Palmer is not seriously injured at all, and is almost certain to start next week. Nearly every report indictated that he is no more banged up than a normal NFL player after 6 weeks.
Who? :confused:

Good info, because in one of my leagues, we have to start 1 flex ex-head coach/ex-offensive coordinator.

the jade monkey wears a cashmir sweater on Thursdays

In a battle of two teams that went winless in league play last year, the Chix and Dutch came out exchanging blows -- and scores. By the end of the first half it was 20-20.Then both teams got a case of fumbleitis and, after a sloppy third quarter, the defenses took over, most notably Holland's. The Dutch held the Chix to just 29 yards in the second half.To top it off, after each team came up with big defensive stands late in the fourth, some kid playing his first football game ever comes out and -- seemingly with ice in his veins -- boots a 40-yard, game-winning field goal with 2.9 seconds left on the clock.Holland's Jeff Carlson, who dedicated his time solely to soccer the past three falls, is splitting his duties between soccer and football this year. Because of that, he made every football player's worst nightmare a reality for the guys on the Zeeland roster.They got beat by a soccer player. That's tough for a football player to swallow.If it makes you Chix feel any better, you didn't get beat solely by a kicker. Dutch running back Michael Hall was tired in the game's final minutes -- and he should have been, considering he'd darn near carried his team the second half. The 6 foot, 2 inch, 200-pound junior rushed for 115 yards on 18 carries and racked up 72 yards on the ground in the second half alone.That also means props go out to the Dutch offensive line, led by seniors John Ybarra and Jon Bart. They opened big holes for Hall.Possibly the biggest play of the game, however, came when Holland's Aaron Clark fielded a Zeeland punt at the 40 and found enough of a seam in the Chix coverage to get the ball 17 yards to the Zeeland 23 with just seven seconds left in the game, setting up Carlson's kick.It was Clark that kept the game from going to overtime.

Between getting good news on Chris Palmer and Ricky Bell, I'm really glad I use these boards for critical info!

Not sure, but I heard Robert Palmer is recovering from an unspecified addiction.
Unless they have a new cure for dead, Robert Palmer isn't recovering from anything these days.

Any news about his lovely wife Rosy or the rest of the Palmer family?

Boot.

:popcorn:
Can't help you there, but you never know when Jim Palmer might try to come out of retirement again.

Any news about his lovely wife Rosy or the rest of the Palmer family?

Boot.

:popcorn:
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but Rosey passed on this weekend. She left behind five sisters. RIP.

good to know, i just traded for him :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread