Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Mad Cow

***OFFICIAL*** FBG All things BATTLEFIELD Thread

Okay, who's coming to the Gunnery Sergeant Shawn party tonight? 115 pts away.

Sorry I missed it, I would've been there had I seen the post.

I played on a Knife/Pistol server last night and it was pretty funny.

The mod wanted people to spawn only at 2 points and he (despite what it said) wanted it to be knife only. So all these troops would appear and then march towards the other side and this big West Side Story brawl would break out in the town square.

Of course some moron would come on the board and take an APC and just go plowing through the middle of everyone just killing both teams.

People would get mad and boot players. Guys would regroup and go at it and then boom, here comes a tank killing everyone. More booting. Snipers are having a field day from the buildings around the square. Other people were more interested in padding their flag captures ( :bag: ) and overall it was just a really funny session to be a part of.

• Like 1

I bought BF2 tonight - what do I need before I can play? (I think I saw a patch link above, right?) What else (gotta mic, although it is poor quality) - any other software, etc.?

Don't know if I can play tonight, but maybe tomorrow/this weekend.

Do you have a computer?

:yes: Link

I meant more in terms of other software - does BF2 provide everything needed to find and connect with the FBG squad?

Guest Cunning Linguist

I bought BF2 tonight - what do I need before I can play? (I think I saw a patch link above, right?) What else (gotta mic, although it is poor quality) - any other software, etc.?

Don't know if I can play tonight, but maybe tomorrow/this weekend.

Do you have a computer?

:yes: Link

I meant more in terms of other software - does BF2 provide everything needed to find and connect with the FBG squad?

Go to BF2tracker.com and register. Go to the first page of this thread and add us all as buddies. After you have installed BF2 create your online account. Associate your BF2tracker ID with your bf2 online account. BAM. Play.

Some of these guys downloaded teamspeak. The details of that and where to meet up on team speak are around here somewhere.

barring bad lag, ill be on tonight. probably in a little while

I like command, in fact, when I play alone, I might always try to get commander. Commanded again last night, a second straight victory and a second straight medal. Silver this time. Incidentally, what's the tie-breaker for medals? I commanded the winning team and had 89pts. The gold was a grunt and has 89. I admit his performance was more difficult so I guess that's why he gets the edge.

Guest Cunning Linguist

I like command, in fact, when I play alone, I might always try to get commander. Commanded again last night, a second straight victory and a second straight medal. Silver this time. Incidentally, what's the tie-breaker for medals? I commanded the winning team and had 89pts. The gold was a grunt and has 89. I admit his performance was more difficult so I guess that's why he gets the edge.

Kills?

any pilots here? Im working on getting all the basic badges and easier ribbons(got basic Air defense, Transport, Hellicopter and the Airborne ribbon yesterday and today)

I dont see how im gonna get the basic aviator(10 minutes in an airplane) I dont think i can stay in the air that long, and even if i do, i wont be killing anything, which will piss off the rest of my team.

Gonna try to go in tonight. And I DO mean with BF2, 'cause you know, it's that time. :kicksrock:

What server are you on?

Can't seem to get the register link from BF2tracker to verify my registration (it's taking forever). i'm gonna try to reregister though, but thought I'd join manually and see how many times I can get killed.

I think I'm on that one now - I'll be the one getting majorly pwned (right?)

My BF2tracker Id is mael5tr0m

My BF2 name is set to =FBG=Maelstrom and question:

how do you tie the BF2tracker to your BF2 account? tia

After you log into BF2tracker click on the "user CP" button

After that page loads click on the "tracker control panel" box and there will be a box to fill in with your BF2 ID.

They want the # that was created when you logged onto BF2 so use the "find account ID" to find out what your # is.

After you log into BF2tracker click on the "user CP" button

After that page loads click on the "tracker control panel" box and there will be a box to fill in with your BF2 ID.

They want the # that was created when you logged onto BF2 so use the "find account ID" to find out what your # is.

Thanks

Fun game - gonna take some practice though - i really stink at this one, but figure I'm new to this one and barely played BF1942.

I apologize to anyone I accidentally kill.

It was fun for the most part, until after cooleyo left, the teams were down to 14-6. I called the #####es on it and they were like, Well, look at it this way, you have more targets. I told them to suck it and left.

Anyone going in tonight? I'll be going in after Sopranos EST time 10PM. I'll probably going to GNYSO.

Anyone going in tonight? I'll be going in after Sopranos EST time 10PM. I'll probably going to GNYSO.

Was in and getting killed a lot. But, I'm slowly starting to figure things out a little, I think. Still have slow reflexes checking to see if a person is a teammate or not before I shoot - too much non-FF games - either I just shoot and kill my teammate or I hesitate and get killed by the enemy. But I'm progresssing.

Saw this link you guys might get a kick outta - definately some sorta cheating going on in this video (knife kills from 50-100 yards away, etc.)

LINK

Was in and getting killed a lot. But, I'm slowly starting to figure things out a little, I think. Still have slow reflexes checking to see if a person is a teammate or not before I shoot - too much non-FF games - either I just shoot and kill my teammate or I hesitate and get killed by the enemy. But I'm progresssing.

Saw this link you guys might get a kick outta - definately some sorta cheating going on in this video (knife kills from 50-100 yards away, etc.)

LINK

We need a nightly blog of your lessons learned.

LINK

:lmao:

LINK

I'm serious. I'd like a historical record of our young padawan's progress.

Here's what I recall learning in the order I recall learning it.

1. Never stop moving or looking around. Even if you're repairing.

2. When fired upon, going prone is not always the right answer.

3. Always know your ammo and never try to reload a weapon in a one on one engagement. Just switch to pistol and finish them off. Knife even.

4. If you're going to whore a vehicle, be an engineer. It's okay to hop in an open vehicle for a short spin, but if you plan on taking a tank or APC the entire round, be an freaking engineer.

5. Never stop moving or looking around. Even if you're repairing. I know it was #1 also.

LINK

3. Always know your ammo and never try to reload a weapon in a one on one engagement. Just switch to pistol and finish them off. Knife even.

4. If you're going to whore a vehicle, be an engineer. It's okay to hop in an open vehicle for a short spin, but if you plan on taking a tank or APC the entire round, be an freaking engineer.

5. Never stop moving or looking around. Even if you're repairing. I know it was #1 also.

Hey Guys!

I'm into playing BF2 myself. I tried to catch myself up on this thread (I think I got past the first 3 or 4 pages), but it's just too much. If you don't mind, I'd like to offer my inputs and start participating in this thread more often. I'm sure I'll probably repeat some thiings that have been said before, so bear with me.

My BF2 ID is "sgt.cramer" and when I play, I'm normally online M-Th from 6pm-10pm (PST) and when I get a chance to play on the weekends I'm on all night. I generally play the EA US servers as I don't trust those servers created by other people.

From what I gathered, you guys are a good group of players and I think it would be fun to join you sometime.

And just to add to the above list: If I'm a Spec Ops and grab a tank/apc, I like to strap some C4 onto it before I enter just incase I need to hop out for a sec and an enemy hijacks it.

...snip...

Hmm.... #1 check - still working on applying it, but definately learning it.

#2 - tell me about it - your weapon is delayed when you prone and you are slower than @$#%#

#3 - I'v been trying to watch my ammo better, but still having trouble switching weapons midfight. But, have managed to get a couple pistol kills in, even snuck up on a guy that was flag capping and knifed him yesterday.

#4 - yeah, kinda figured this one. I still haven't figured out what the "best" fit class wise is for me. I don't think Medic is good - I keep dying when trying to revive people (meaning we're both dead). Mechanic isn't bad and I think I was doing ok at this, but I hate the shotgun - almost rather use the pistol (no long range anyways) :)

I was having fun with the rocket launcher, but didn't get hardly any vehicle kills with it. I don't have the aim for sniper, and I'm having trouble telling the difference between special forces and assult. I'll probably stick to mechanic or medic for a while unless I just feel like grabbing a machine gun and going to town.

Some other things:

#5 - I learned how to use a parachute when jumping off tall buildings so as not to get killed, or when jumping outta a plane or helicopter.

#6 - I am starting to be able to drive the vehicles and look around at the same time, although I still blast around corners into tanks/etc.

#6a - watch your vehicle health and get clear (if possible) before it blows. Also, duck when being fired upon in tank seat 2 or other exposed vehicle positions

#7 - KNOW your weapons for each class (ie. medic has 3 shot burst, mechanic shotgun, etc.) and act accordingly for the weapon you have (I know, that is real basic, but it is something I learned / am learning)

#8 - backpedal! - when going around a corner, etc be ready to backpedal back to safety if danger lurks

#9 - watch the map when in areas you could kill teammates (enclosed, corners, etc.) and look over their heads before blasting - actually, I could use any tips on this one you guys have, it seems some of you almost always know when an enemy is coming up. I end up getting killed sometimes cause I'm looking to see if its a teammate or not while they shoot me.

I can't think of much else at the moment. Will post more after next session or if I think of any others.

(BTW - I've been playing Day of Defeat right now also, and that has similar tactics, IMO. A little less complex (no medic, mechanic, vehicles, it's WWII) but aiming, tks and such all work the same. Also, it is all about capturing and holding positions also, although the maps are a little more linear than BF2.)

Edited by Maelstrom

#9 - watch the map when in areas you could kill teammates (enclosed, corners, etc.) and look over their heads before blasting - actually, I could use any tips on this one you guys have, it seems some of you almost always know when an enemy is coming up. I end up getting killed sometimes cause I'm looking to see if its a teammate or not while they shoot me.

Three simple keys here. #1. Look at your radar map. When you are heading in a direction and there are no blue and green dots in your "cone", anyone you run into is bad. Bad I tells ya. Shoot to kill. And if there is a tank, heli, car coming, if you don't see a blue or green tank, heli, car coming, you better duck. #2. Learn what the various armies look like. If you are playing one of the foreign teams it's pretty easy to identify the Americans. Because of the naming bugs where friendlies sometimes show up as enemies, knowing what the uniforms look like will help a lot. I actually didn't pick this up much until Special Forces came out, because the armies in that one are very distinct. But the same thing applies to vanilla BF2.#3. Sight and mark the bad guys. I can't stress this enough. Lots of noobs don't do this and it is second in annoyance only to noobs who don't join squads. Marking the enemies is especially important when you see the enemy at a distance. If you mark him with the Q button, you will probably save the life of one of your less skilled buddies who is closer to him.

Three simple keys here.

#1. Look at your radar map. When you are heading in a direction and there are no blue and green dots in your "cone", anyone you run into is bad. Bad I tells ya. Shoot to kill. And if there is a tank, heli, car coming, if you don't see a blue or green tank, heli, car coming, you better duck.

#2. Learn what the various armies look like. If you are playing one of the foreign teams it's pretty easy to identify the Americans. Because of the naming bugs where friendlies sometimes show up as enemies, knowing what the uniforms look like will help a lot. I actually didn't pick this up much until Special Forces came out, because the armies in that one are very distinct. But the same thing applies to vanilla BF2.

#3. Sight and mark the bad guys. I can't stress this enough. Lots of noobs don't do this and it is second in annoyance only to noobs who don't join squads. Marking the enemies is especially important when you see the enemy at a distance. If you mark him with the Q button, you will probably save the life of one of your less skilled buddies who is closer to him.

:goodposting: on all 3. I have become a thousand times better at spotting lately, and it helps your team a lot. I love it when I am on the run and all of a sudden, there is a spotted enemy on my radar that I can approach and neutralize.

Three simple keys here.

#1. Look at your radar map. When you are heading in a direction and there are no blue and green dots in your "cone", anyone you run into is bad. Bad I tells ya. Shoot to kill. And if there is a tank, heli, car coming, if you don't see a blue or green tank, heli, car coming, you better duck.

#2. Learn what the various armies look like. If you are playing one of the foreign teams it's pretty easy to identify the Americans. Because of the naming bugs where friendlies sometimes show up as enemies, knowing what the uniforms look like will help a lot. I actually didn't pick this up much until Special Forces came out, because the armies in that one are very distinct. But the same thing applies to vanilla BF2.

#3. Sight and mark the bad guys. I can't stress this enough. Lots of noobs don't do this and it is second in annoyance only to noobs who don't join squads. Marking the enemies is especially important when you see the enemy at a distance. If you mark him with the Q button, you will probably save the life of one of your less skilled buddies who is closer to him.

#1 - ya, I just gotta be better about watching the map :)

#2 - Working on this. I realized that knowing the uniforms would be especially helpful 1 or 2 sessions ago, but it still takes a second.

Regarding #3 - once you press Q, which option do you select? (I keep forgetting how to bring this menu up during gameplay and was thinking about making the Q key prone. Bad idea, eh?)

#9 - watch the map when in areas you could kill teammates (enclosed, corners, etc.)  and look over their heads before blasting - actually, I could use any tips on this one you guys have, it seems some of you almost always know when an enemy is coming up.  I end up getting killed sometimes cause I'm looking to see if its a teammate or not while they shoot me.

Three simple keys here.

:goodposting: on all 3. I have become a thousand times better at spotting lately, and it helps your team a lot. I love it when I am on the run and all of a sudden, there is a spotted enemy on my radar that I can approach and neutralize.

Here here. Unless in mortal peril, I almost always spot now.

I still am having problems with my aiming. It seems like I am dead on a guy and start blasting and then he will just return fire and I go down.

I had a terrible round the other day. I started like with zero kills and being killed 8 times and then I pk'd one of my own. He was down sniping and I came on him and there was no indication on the map who he was. It was like he didn't belong to either team, so I killed him and then got penalized for it.

All and all still a great game--I love getting C-4 kills on tanks.....

• Like 1

I still am having problems with my aiming. It seems like I am dead on a guy and start blasting and then he will just return fire and I go down.

I had a terrible round the other day. I started like with zero kills and being killed 8 times and then I pk'd one of my own. He was down sniping and I came on him and there was no indication on the map who he was. It was like he didn't belong to either team, so I killed him and then got penalized for it.

Do you have your weapon auto? or single? I always have my weapons on single whenever possible. Even with the PKM, I only shoot in single shot moderations (2 at the most). I find that accuracy is more important than how much lead I'm popping out.

Anyone have any good tips on how to get the knife badge? i.e. which maps to play? tactics? I read the posts on the knife-only servers and all, but I'd rather not break the rules. 7 kills in one round is asking for quite a bit in my book.

How do you switch your weapon from auto to single?

3 selects primary weapon, and hitting 3 again toggles the rate of fire.

When guys are lying prone, aim low. You can get ricochet hits and the gun rises as you fire anyway.

Regarding #3 - once you press Q, which option do you select? (I keep forgetting how to bring this menu up during gameplay and was thinking about making the Q key prone. Bad idea, eh?)

Spotting is really dependent on your ping. When you push Q over a target, if you hold it for a second the guy's name will appear in red. If you spot after the name pops up, you don't have to select a class, the game does it automatically. But even if it doesn't, it brings attention to the area you are looking. I think the key is holding the spot on the target for as long as you can. I've never been good at selecting the class from the menu.

Jumped in for a few small player, big map games with Shawn. Won a Karkand match 317-0 as USMC. :lol:

Three simple keys here.

#1 - ya, I just gotta be better about watching the map :)

#2 - Working on this. I realized that knowing the uniforms would be especially helpful 1 or 2 sessions ago, but it still takes a second.

I have prone mapped to Mouse 3 on my G5. Prior to the G5, I had it mapped to the wheel click. I figure I should be able to move and shoot without having to take my fingers off WASD with my thumb hitting space.

Other tips:

1) Unless you have practiced, and are good at it, do not fly aircraft. There is nothing worse than a Blackhawk filled with six of your team going down because some noob decided he wanted to be the pilot. Or a Cobra being taken as a practice flight when your team is getting smoked. If you want to learn how to fly, start a single player game and use those birds. Actually, this is for all jeeps and tanks as well.

2) Join a squad. This is a non-brainer, but needs to be said.

3) Learn the map. Start with a map that is popular, like Wake or Karkland. Learn everything about it. There are sites (some mentioned here) that shows you everything about these maps, from spawn point names to shortcuts from getting to one to another. This will help you in game as if you get a message that the enemy is taking over the "Hotel" you know where it is and can help.

4) Don't give away someone position. If you are trying to give a sniper health packs or ammo, and are standing above him, you are giving away his stealth positioning. Realize what you are doing and get away from someone that is trying to be hidden.

5) Don't stay on hard points very long. Machine guns and TOW launchers are bullet magnets. Every enemy coming to that point is going to check those first and throw a few rounds at it to make sure it is out of action. If you are manning those, bang. You're dead.

6) Never, ever, be the commander. You're not experienced enough.

7) Never, ever, use the voice over IP through the game. If I wanted to hear you, I would use Team Speak. I personally hate the VOIP.

8) If you are SpecOps, your primary mission is to destroy the enemies tools. This is why you have C4. Your secondary mission is flag captures. Play accordingly.

9) If you are a medic, your primary mission is healing dead guys. Play accordingly. Play your class. Don't be an engineer and decide to rush a contended flag. It won't work.

10) Play on the same server consistently. After a period of time, you will recognize certain players, and their habits. Use these habits against them. If you don't play the same servers, try to play with the same players. You can do this with Xfire, Gamespy, etc. to track players. For example, if you know some noob named EyeDoc likes to snipe the airfield on Wake, then you have an advantage. Use it.

Blah, blah, blah. But I suck at this game, so don't listen to me... :wall:

Maybe I should follow my own suggestions? Hmmmm...

Other tips:1) Unless you have practiced, and are good at it, do not fly aircraft. There is nothing worse than a Blackhawk filled with six of your team going down because some noob decided he wanted to be the pilot. Or a Cobra being taken as a practice flight when your team is getting smoked. If you want to learn how to fly, start a single player game and use those birds. Actually, this is for all jeeps and tanks as well.

In addition to the single player, start a standalone multiplayer so you can learn the 64-player maps. There won't be any bots to fight against, but you can just pretend. I do this all the time. I fly around and think okay, what if an AA vehicle was hiding right there. Where would I approach from, how would I evade. I have Sharqi down pretty well this way. You can also find mods that will let you play with the 64 player maps in single player. The problem is, the AI requires scripts and the single player game does not know about the new flags when you expand to 64-player maps. I have heard there are mods that will give you a full single player gaming experience though.

7) Never, ever, use the voice over IP through the game. If I wanted to hear you, I would use Team Speak. I personally hate the VOIP.

Agreed with all points exept this one. If playing with buddies use Teamspeak or Ventrilo.

If joining a random server to get some playing time use the in game VOIP. If people know how to use it, it acutually works quite well. Stay with your squad and work together as a team.

Hey Guys!

I'm into playing BF2 myself. I tried to catch myself up on this thread (I think I got past the first 3 or 4 pages), but it's just too much. If you don't mind, I'd like to offer my inputs and start participating in this thread more often. I'm sure I'll probably repeat some thiings that have been said before, so bear with me.

My BF2 ID is "sgt.cramer" and when I play, I'm normally online M-Th from 6pm-10pm (PST) and when I get a chance to play on the weekends I'm on all night. I generally play the EA US servers as I don't trust those servers created by other people.

From what I gathered, you guys are a good group of players and I think it would be fun to join you sometime.

And just to add to the above list: If I'm a Spec Ops and grab a tank/apc, I like to strap some C4 onto it before I enter just incase I need to hop out for a sec and an enemy hijacks it.

Welcome, :thumbup:

I added you to my buddies list. For a better game play experience join the Fraghouse Teamspeak server. Most of us use this teamspeak server when we are playing BF2.

See earlier posts by Cnutz for details on how to log on. :)

How to get on Teamspeak:

1) Download the Teamspeak Client for free at ftp://ftp.fraghaus.com/teamspeak/

2) Install the client.

3) Go to connections, connect. Under local address book tab at the top, there is the word Servers. Right click on it and select Add Server.

4) Put in the following info:

Label: Fraghaus

Server Address: ts.fraghaus.com

Nickname: anything you want

5) Then hit connect.

That should put you in the lobby. Once there, click on Self and select Register with Server.

1) Pick your own username and password.

2) Now go back to connection, select connect.

3) Under local address book there should be a server called Fraghaus. Click on it. On the right hand side, under your nickname, ectRegistered, then put in the username and password you just picked. Click Connect.

TS Server Display

http://www.fraghaus.com/forums/tsdisplay/

How to get on Teamspeak:

2) Install the client.

3) Go to connections, connect. Under local address book tab at the top, there is the word Servers. Right click on it and select Add Server.

5) Then hit connect.

That should put you in the lobby. Once there, click on Self and select Register with Server.

3) Under local address book there should be a server called Fraghaus. Click on it. On the right hand side, under your nickname, ectRegistered, then put in the username and password you just picked. Click Connect.

TS Server Display

Where ya been nade boy? oblivion?

How to get on Teamspeak:

2) Install the client.

5) Then hit connect.

TS Server Display

:yes:

How to get on Teamspeak:

1)  Download the Teamspeak Client for free at ftp://ftp.fraghaus.com/teamspeak/

2)  Install the client.

3)  Go to connections, connect. Under local address book tab at the top, there is the word Servers. Right click on it and select Add Server.

4)  Put in the following info:

5)  Then hit connect.

1)  Pick your own username and password.

2)  Now go back to connection, select connect.

3)  Under local address book there should be a server called Fraghaus. Click on it. On the right hand side, under your nickname, ectRegistered, then put in the username and password you just picked. Click Connect.

TS Server Display

LOL, yeah. I am done with the DB and Mages Guild quest line. About half through the Theifs Guild and just started the Fighters Guild ones. Also now involved in a Mod/Addon for Oblivion that will have a new quest line for the Dark Brotherhood.

http://www.thedarkbrotherhood.com

I'm going to Alpha and Beta test for them once they are ready. Don't worry, I will get back to BF2 in awhile when I'm bored with Oblivion.

Hey Guys!

I'm into playing BF2 myself.  I tried to catch myself up on this thread (I think I got past the first 3 or 4 pages), but it's just too much.  If you don't mind, I'd like to offer my inputs and start participating in this thread more often.  I'm sure I'll probably repeat some thiings that have been said before, so bear with me.

My BF2 ID is "sgt.cramer" and when I play, I'm normally online M-Th from 6pm-10pm (PST) and when I get a chance to play on the weekends I'm on all night.  I generally play the EA US servers as I don't trust those servers created by other people.

And just to add to the above list:  If I'm a Spec Ops and grab a tank/apc, I like to strap some C4 onto it before I enter just incase I need to hop out for a sec and an enemy hijacks it.

I added you to my buddies list. For a better game play experience join the Fraghouse Teamspeak server. Most of us use this teamspeak server when we are playing BF2.

Thanks!

I should be able to take care of this tonight. Is anyone going to be on tonight?

So how does it work? You guys set a specific time to play and join an empty server? Or do you just kind of find eachother by checking buddy lists?

As I said earlier, I mostly play the EA US servers cuz I don't trust any of the other ones (I've seen way too many BF2 vids with cheating). Which do you guys generally play?

Edited by goldenchild

Hey Guys!

Thanks!

I should be able to take care of this tonight. Is anyone going to be on tonight?

So how does it work? You guys set a specific time to play and join an empty server? Or do you just kind of find eachother by checking buddy lists?

As I said earlier, I mostly play the EA US servers cuz I don't trust any of the other ones (I've seen way too many BF2 vids with cheating). Which do you guys generally play?

Go to BF2tracker.com and create a user name and password.

After you are logged in add us all to your buddy list. (See first post in this thread to find most of our BF2 handles - Mine is HorribleJoe71)

Before starting up BF2 log into BF2tracker and check your buddies list and it will show the servers that your buddies are playing.

Write down the IP address (BF2 does not support copy and paste :hot: )and then start up BF2, go to multiplayer and click on the "join by IP" button.

Insert the correct IP address and hit connect and boom, you will be on the server we are playing.

Edit - Alternate method: Log into the teamspeak server at Fraghouse and find us in the BF2 section and ask one of us to give you the IP address of the server that we are playing.

Edited by GamerBoy61

Hey Guys!

Thanks!

Doesa bear #### in the woods?

Unless I'm camping, I'm spawn camping!!!!

Hey Guys!

Thanks!

Go to BF2tracker.com and create a user name and password.

After you are logged in add us all to your buddy list. (See first post in this thread to find most of our BF2 handles - Mine is HorribleJoe71)

Before starting up BF2 log into BF2tracker and check your buddies list and it will show the servers that your buddies are playing.

Write down the IP address (BF2 does not support copy and paste :hot: )and then start up BF2, go to multiplayer and click on the "join by IP" button.

Insert the correct IP address and hit connect and boom, you will be on the server we are playing.

Edit - Alternate method: Log into the teamspeak server at Fraghouse and find us in the BF2 section and ask one of us to give you the IP address of the server that we are playing.

But MOST importantly, follow CNUTZ Team Speak instructions. Get on TS, then just ask for an IP.

Hey Guys!

Thanks!

Doesa bear #### in the woods?

Unless I'm camping, I'm spawn camping!!!!

LOL