What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (2 Viewers)

Was LMBO today listening to Howard's sex stories. So :moneybag: when he impersonates his father.
I hadn't heard the story of the great BJ from the television star before today.
Details?
Howard isn't into beej's at all ( :loco: ) but after his divorce he hooked up with one actress who was so good at it, he came like a wildcat.
Man. Would love to know who that was.

If you're not always on some sort of promo pricing for things like Sirius/XM, cable, internet, etc, you're throwing money away.
My bill came for renewal, $225 (XM all sirius stuff plus internet) :shock: . I just came off a 110 special.I called to cancel - some rube answers and asked well how about you pick a lesser optionme: nohim: so you would be interested in 2 months free?me: With my same package? him: no the basic package, you will have to pay for the best of stuff and interentme: no thankshim: so 5 months at $25 you wouldn't be interested in?me: For my same plan? him: No the basic plan the other stuff is extrame: No thanks. Cancelled.Last year I went through this and had the same problems but the woman gave me everything for 110. So today I am without XM/Sirius - honestly wasn't using it all that much.Still annoyed that even though it's all the same it's still "different" based on radio. Just dumb
I guess they can't budge on the extras. I only listen in my car so I'm taking the $25 for 5 months if I can get it.

Was LMBO today listening to Howard's sex stories. So :moneybag: when he impersonates his father.
Details?
Howard isn't into beej's at all ( :loco: ) but after his divorce he hooked up with one actress who was so good at it, he came like a wildcat.
forgot the part where she played with her nips and peed in front of himmaybe Robin Givens. I know he banged her

Details?
forgot the part where she played with her nips and peed in front of himmaybe Robin Givens. I know he banged her
I don't think black women are fans of "that"... :unsure:

'17seconds said:
'belljr said:
If you're not always on some sort of promo pricing for things like Sirius/XM, cable, internet, etc, you're throwing money away.
My bill came for renewal, $225 (XM all sirius stuff plus internet) :shock: . I just came off a 110 special.I called to cancel - some rube answers and asked well how about you pick a lesser optionme: nohim: so you would be interested in 2 months free?me: With my same package? him: no the basic package, you will have to pay for the best of stuff and interentme: no thankshim: so 5 months at $25 you wouldn't be interested in?me: For my same plan? him: No the basic plan the other stuff is extrame: No thanks. Cancelled.Last year I went through this and had the same problems but the woman gave me everything for 110. So today I am without XM/Sirius - honestly wasn't using it all that much.Still annoyed that even though it's all the same it's still "different" based on radio. Just dumb
I guess they can't budge on the extras. I only listen in my car so I'm taking the $25 for 5 months if I can get it.
The problem is i have xm so i gave to get premium to get the sirius stuff

'17seconds said:
'belljr said:
I have XM and get the $25/5 mo. deal and they were OK with giving me Howard Stern.

'17seconds said:
'belljr said:
I have XM and get the $25/5 mo. deal and they were OK with giving me Howard Stern.
hmmmm .... guess I'll have to call back. But if nothing happens I'm ok with it. Thanks

'17seconds said:
'belljr said:
ah.. did not know that. I guess they really are 2 separate companies. lolFor you guys who have been getting this deal through several cycles, do you just tell them you want to stay on the deal or will cancel? There's talk in the thread wilked linked about using an expiring credit card to avoid being charged full price later. I can't imagine anyone would be OK going back to $150/yr once they are paying about $60/yr.

'harryhood said:
Tarantino interview was awesome today.
Thought he handled the toe-sucking story very candidly.Horrible story dealing with the death of his editor. He basically called out her friend for not staying with her. Ouch.

I got the $25/5mo deal (thanks wilked).

If anybody hears the Tarantino interview on again today or tonight, please post in here. I keep missing the dang thing.

I'm on my third round of the $25/5mo deal. just call them and tell them you want to cancel because it's not worth the money. they'll eventually offer you the $25 deal.

btw - I set the Nick and Artie show to come on at 7PM during the week on Directv. (101) Nice to just have on in the background, doesn't need full attention.

I almost died laughing the other day when he was playing the top 10 songs of the year and he played that song that has the chorus : "Let me smell your dick." He then launched into how traumatic it was for him as a kid when he first heard his mom say that to his dad (anyone who listens regularly will practically be able to hear this next exchange in their heads) :

Rae : "Where were you?"

Ben : "Uhhhhh... I was at WORK !"

Rae : "Then let me smell your dick...."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm paraphrasing but I can never get enough of his impression of his parents and this one almost killed me.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is noyne?
Gary's numerical rating of his professional life. Out of ten.If you've got a buddy who you don't talk to much it's a great way to tell them how you are doing. A friend I know in Phoenix does this with me all the time.Just a quick email.. how have you been? me: work 5/10, home 8/10..best tape ever

what is noyne?
Gary's numerical rating of his professional life. Out of ten.If you've got a buddy who you don't talk to much it's a great way to tell them how you are doing. A friend I know in Phoenix does this with me all the time.Just a quick email.. how have you been? me: work 5/10, home 8/10..best tape ever
hands down top 5 all time of any movie scene, tv show, skit , etc

what is noyne?
I forget... how much did they end up paying Gary to share those tapes? Wasn't it like $10K?

Heard The Game interview this morning. Chuckled at this exchange

Robin: Its funny you are religious and want to shoot everyone. Jesus was all about peace

Game: Oh, you have met him

Robin: uh...........no, have you

what is noyne?
Gary's numerical rating of his professional life. Out of ten.If you've got a buddy who you don't talk to much it's a great way to tell them how you are doing. A friend I know in Phoenix does this with me all the time.

Just a quick email.. how have you been? me: work 5/10, home 8/10..

best tape ever
I forget... how much did they end up paying Gary to share those tapes? Wasn't it like $10K?
Something like that

what is noyne?
Thought it was 20-25.

From marksfrigging. I guess it's not totally clear, but seems like it was closer to $20K.

The Lost Gary Tape. 6/17/99. 9:35am

Get ready for some entertaining tape. Earlier in the show a long time listener told Howard the funniest show he ever heard was over 10 years ago when Howard goofed on Gary so much that he cried. Apparently Gary was moping around the studio after breaking up with this woman Nancy he really liked. The worst part was that Gary had been cheating on Nancy during their relationship. Howard goofed on him and he ran out of the studio and wanted to be left alone... Fast forward to 1999.. The guy who dated Nancy right after Gary broke up with her calls Howard. The guy claims that Gary made a videotape apology to Nancy and sent it to her. The guy on the phone never saw the tape himself but he knew it existed. Gary confirmed the story and said there was 2 copies. He has one and Nancy has the other. When Howard heard that he went nuts. He wants that tape so bad that he's willing to give up everyone in his death pool picks for it. He also said that he'd stop calling him Baba Booey for the rest of his life. Gary is very reluctant to give it to him because he knows that he'll be goofed on for the rest of his life for it. Howard then asked Gary if he could raise $10,000 would he give up the tape. Gary was still reluctant but said he'd go home and watch the tape and think about it. The $10,000 was quickly raised by show members and listeners who offered up the money. One guy said he'd pay $5000 just to see it. Howard then started offering viewings to listeners who wanted to cough up the cash. People quickly called in and started offering $1000 for a view. Howard said that they could have a premiere that would allow the $5000 payers to see it first. Everyone else who paid less would see the second viewing. Gary describes the tape as being at least 10 minutes long with him sitting in his kitchen with a microphone in one hand and notes in the other. He goes on to say that he's sorry for what he did and he misses her. Gary hasn't watched the tape in over 5 years but he knows he still has it. It didn't take long for the phones to get jammed up with people offering $5000 for a view. Gary was getting uncomfortable with taking money from the listeners so he said he might donate it to charity. They figure they can get 30-40 people in the studio so there will be a lot of cash rolling in tomorrow morning at 7am when the first airing is tentatively scheduled to air. Tune in tomorrow early if you can to hear the tape. Howard says they're going to have 2 showings so if you miss the first you might catch the second. Gary says this tape is worse than his MTV audition tapes.. This should be good.

-- Friday June 18, 1999 --

The Babapology Tape. 6/18/99. 6:30am

Thanks to Joner for the ''Babapology'' title.. If you didn't hear yesterday's show you have to read about the lost Baba Booey tape that I wrote about. This morning Gary brought the tape in and was ready to collect his money. He told Howard that he watched it again last night and it's even more embarrassing that he remembered it to be. He said it wasn't just a couple of months after he and Nancy broke up, it was 7 months later! Gary said that he wanted to cut out the first three minutes of tape because it was kind of boring but Howard wouldn't let him do it. He also told Howard that he wanted to nullify the Death Pool deal they had with Walter Matthau. Howard told him the deal was off. When Gary found out how much money was up in the air he changed his mind. KC came in and told Gary that he had $18,000 in his hand but a short time later he said it was only $10,800. He said he forgot a zero. It turns out there was a total of over $18,000 including the $7000 that Howard and the rest of the crew were putting in for the tape. 3 guys showed up for the first showing and there were others for the second showing with less money. The first 2 guys came in with a total of $10,000. They got front row seats for the video. Howard even had popcorn popped for the guys to eat while watching the tape. The first viewing went off a little bit past 7:00am. This Jewish Canter came in and sang a special Baba Booey version of the Star Spangled Banner for Howard but he didn't like it so he cut him off and kicked him out of the studio. It turned out that the first 3 minutes had some really funny stuff in it. Everyone got to see Gary from 11 years ago with his John Oates(Hall and Oates) look.. big moustache and all. Gary started off telling Nancy why he was doing the videotape.. because he couldn't ''get an audience'' with her. He told Howard that he was able to talk to Nancy on the phone but she wouldn't see him in person. He also said he was able to date her after he made the tape but didn't get into details. Everyone in the studio was laughing hysterically through the tape. The fans who showed up were commenting on Gary's big teeth and moustache. Everyone agreed that Gary came off as a big #####.. and that was after only 5 minutes of the 12 minute tape! Howard took a break and came back to keep the tape going. Gary hints that he may propose to Nancy a couple of times but those big choppers don't let it out. The first viewing went on for over an hour and 10 minutes. There were plenty of funny parts in the tape to make it worth rewinding. At one point Gary tells Nancy that he ''lost my lover and my best friend'' and that she lost the same thing but gained another lover and best friend. Then he says that he gained some lovers but no best friends. Everyone burst out laughing. Howard called that formula ''Teeth=MC2'' or his ''Theory of Toothativity.'' Everything on the tape was about Gary, not about what Nancy might be feeling. Gary actually tells Nancy what she must be feeling. Surprisingly there were a couple of women who called in and told Gary the tape was sweet. Most of the other calls were telling him he's a loser. Gary wasn't watching any of the tape because he was so embarrassed by it. At one point near the end of the tape Gary does one line of baby talk where he says he's ''not the begging type'' but he is begging. After watching the tape there was applause and Howard tells Gary ''You are weird!'' Howard took a break and moved on to the Mike Walker gossip game.

The Second Showing Of ''Babapology.'' 6/18/99. 9:30am

Howard had a second showing of Gary's apology tape around 9:30 this morning. There were a lot more people in the studio watching this time around. Howard's buddy Ralph even showed up. Yesterday he was saying that the tape probably wouldn't be that good but after hearing the first viewing he changed his mind and raced down to the studio. There were a bunch of other guys who paid a couple hundred dollars a piece to get in. This time Howard didn't interrupt quite as many times but everyone was getting just as much of a thrill the second time as the first. Howard actually found new things to goof on in the tape also. Poor Gary had to sit there while everyone in the studio commented on the tape. When he walked out of the studio Howard thought he was leaving because he was embarrassed. It turned out he just wanted to get his Gatorade to wet his choppers. Gary eventually got into a little more detail about what happened after the tape was sent. Nancy got back together with him but broke up again after a short period of time. Gary said he was on his best behavior but it didn't work. She broke up with him after bringing her to a Phil Collins concert. The second showing went through with no commercial interruptions so it only took about 50 minutes this time. Near the end of the tape Benjy came in and said they had a grand total of $16,600.. That couldn't be correct so Howard yelled at him for being an idiot. He and KC couldn't come up with a correct number if their lives depended on it. When the tape was over there was a standing ovation from the crowd. Gary said that on the next ''Best Of'' he'll play the taps of the time Howard goofed on him and almost made him cry. That's what led to this whole thing coming out yesterday. Later in the morning they came in with a final tally that turned out to be wrong anyway. They had to guesstimate that it's actually somewhere around $20,000.

From marksfrigging. I guess it's not totally clear, but seems like it was closer to $20K.

The Lost Gary Tape. 6/17/99. 9:35am

Get ready for some entertaining tape. Earlier in the show a long time listener told Howard the funniest show he ever heard was over 10 years ago when Howard goofed on Gary so much that he cried. Apparently Gary was moping around the studio after breaking up with this woman Nancy he really liked. The worst part was that Gary had been cheating on Nancy during their relationship. Howard goofed on him and he ran out of the studio and wanted to be left alone... Fast forward to 1999.. The guy who dated Nancy right after Gary broke up with her calls Howard. The guy claims that Gary made a videotape apology to Nancy and sent it to her. The guy on the phone never saw the tape himself but he knew it existed. Gary confirmed the story and said there was 2 copies. He has one and Nancy has the other. When Howard heard that he went nuts. He wants that tape so bad that he's willing to give up everyone in his death pool picks for it. He also said that he'd stop calling him Baba Booey for the rest of his life. Gary is very reluctant to give it to him because he knows that he'll be goofed on for the rest of his life for it. Howard then asked Gary if he could raise $10,000 would he give up the tape. Gary was still reluctant but said he'd go home and watch the tape and think about it. The $10,000 was quickly raised by show members and listeners who offered up the money. One guy said he'd pay $5000 just to see it. Howard then started offering viewings to listeners who wanted to cough up the cash. People quickly called in and started offering $1000 for a view. Howard said that they could have a premiere that would allow the $5000 payers to see it first. Everyone else who paid less would see the second viewing. Gary describes the tape as being at least 10 minutes long with him sitting in his kitchen with a microphone in one hand and notes in the other. He goes on to say that he's sorry for what he did and he misses her. Gary hasn't watched the tape in over 5 years but he knows he still has it. It didn't take long for the phones to get jammed up with people offering $5000 for a view. Gary was getting uncomfortable with taking money from the listeners so he said he might donate it to charity. They figure they can get 30-40 people in the studio so there will be a lot of cash rolling in tomorrow morning at 7am when the first airing is tentatively scheduled to air. Tune in tomorrow early if you can to hear the tape. Howard says they're going to have 2 showings so if you miss the first you might catch the second. Gary says this tape is worse than his MTV audition tapes.. This should be good.

-- Friday June 18, 1999 --

The Babapology Tape. 6/18/99. 6:30am

Thanks to Joner for the ''Babapology'' title.. If you didn't hear yesterday's show you have to read about the lost Baba Booey tape that I wrote about. This morning Gary brought the tape in and was ready to collect his money. He told Howard that he watched it again last night and it's even more embarrassing that he remembered it to be. He said it wasn't just a couple of months after he and Nancy broke up, it was 7 months later! Gary said that he wanted to cut out the first three minutes of tape because it was kind of boring but Howard wouldn't let him do it. He also told Howard that he wanted to nullify the Death Pool deal they had with Walter Matthau. Howard told him the deal was off. When Gary found out how much money was up in the air he changed his mind. KC came in and told Gary that he had $18,000 in his hand but a short time later he said it was only $10,800. He said he forgot a zero. It turns out there was a total of over $18,000 including the $7000 that Howard and the rest of the crew were putting in for the tape. 3 guys showed up for the first showing and there were others for the second showing with less money. The first 2 guys came in with a total of $10,000. They got front row seats for the video. Howard even had popcorn popped for the guys to eat while watching the tape. The first viewing went off a little bit past 7:00am. This Jewish Canter came in and sang a special Baba Booey version of the Star Spangled Banner for Howard but he didn't like it so he cut him off and kicked him out of the studio. It turned out that the first 3 minutes had some really funny stuff in it. Everyone got to see Gary from 11 years ago with his John Oates(Hall and Oates) look.. big moustache and all. Gary started off telling Nancy why he was doing the videotape.. because he couldn't ''get an audience'' with her. He told Howard that he was able to talk to Nancy on the phone but she wouldn't see him in person. He also said he was able to date her after he made the tape but didn't get into details. Everyone in the studio was laughing hysterically through the tape. The fans who showed up were commenting on Gary's big teeth and moustache. Everyone agreed that Gary came off as a big #####.. and that was after only 5 minutes of the 12 minute tape! Howard took a break and came back to keep the tape going. Gary hints that he may propose to Nancy a couple of times but those big choppers don't let it out. The first viewing went on for over an hour and 10 minutes. There were plenty of funny parts in the tape to make it worth rewinding. At one point Gary tells Nancy that he ''lost my lover and my best friend'' and that she lost the same thing but gained another lover and best friend. Then he says that he gained some lovers but no best friends. Everyone burst out laughing. Howard called that formula ''Teeth=MC2'' or his ''Theory of Toothativity.'' Everything on the tape was about Gary, not about what Nancy might be feeling. Gary actually tells Nancy what she must be feeling. Surprisingly there were a couple of women who called in and told Gary the tape was sweet. Most of the other calls were telling him he's a loser. Gary wasn't watching any of the tape because he was so embarrassed by it. At one point near the end of the tape Gary does one line of baby talk where he says he's ''not the begging type'' but he is begging. After watching the tape there was applause and Howard tells Gary ''You are weird!'' Howard took a break and moved on to the Mike Walker gossip game.

The Second Showing Of ''Babapology.'' 6/18/99. 9:30am

Howard had a second showing of Gary's apology tape around 9:30 this morning. There were a lot more people in the studio watching this time around. Howard's buddy Ralph even showed up. Yesterday he was saying that the tape probably wouldn't be that good but after hearing the first viewing he changed his mind and raced down to the studio. There were a bunch of other guys who paid a couple hundred dollars a piece to get in. This time Howard didn't interrupt quite as many times but everyone was getting just as much of a thrill the second time as the first. Howard actually found new things to goof on in the tape also. Poor Gary had to sit there while everyone in the studio commented on the tape. When he walked out of the studio Howard thought he was leaving because he was embarrassed. It turned out he just wanted to get his Gatorade to wet his choppers. Gary eventually got into a little more detail about what happened after the tape was sent. Nancy got back together with him but broke up again after a short period of time. Gary said he was on his best behavior but it didn't work. She broke up with him after bringing her to a Phil Collins concert. The second showing went through with no commercial interruptions so it only took about 50 minutes this time. Near the end of the tape Benjy came in and said they had a grand total of $16,600.. That couldn't be correct so Howard yelled at him for being an idiot. He and KC couldn't come up with a correct number if their lives depended on it. When the tape was over there was a standing ovation from the crowd. Gary said that on the next ''Best Of'' he'll play the taps of the time Howard goofed on him and almost made him cry. That's what led to this whole thing coming out yesterday. Later in the morning they came in with a final tally that turned out to be wrong anyway. They had to guesstimate that it's actually somewhere around $20,000.
:lmao: m-m-m--mmmmmmm marriage

I've really been digging "TV Casts" week. Star Trek was great. Love Boat and Gilligan's Island were pretty good. Cheers would have been great if they could have gotten Ted Danson and Shelley Long. I believe The Brady Bunch is tomorrow. Should be awesome.

Also, I know we've touched on it before, but the incessant CLAPPING in the studio after EVERY comment is annoying beyond belief. It's mind-boggling that Howard ever thought that was a good idea. It's awful, terrible, stupid, horrific radio.

Also, I know we've touched on it before, but the incessant CLAPPING in the studio after EVERY comment is annoying beyond belief. It's mind-boggling that Howard ever thought that was a good idea. It's awful, terrible, stupid, horrific radio.
I can't handle it. Must have been a Jackie thing? Jackie really sucks in every possible way. His joke show is unbearable. Surprised he doesn't honk a bicycle horn every time he gives a punchline.

I've really enjoyed the 'Best of 2012' this week.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: at Tim sh#tting all over the walls and floor. I missed that the first time around.

Users who are viewing this thread