What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (5 Viewers)

Can someone fill me in on how Howard and Carolla made up? Last I heard he was fumin at him for calling him "stern" on the stuttering john interview - then I hear him yuking it up with Corolla interviewing him as to dancing with the stars and never mentioning the stuttering john interview - did they ever discuss this?

SJ spotlight is outstanding!

One of the SJ segments from yesterday had to be around '01 and Howard was throwing around multiple "The fact of the matter is..." way back then, too.

How did the incident where SJ got ##### slapped by the old man get resolved? Did SJ sue the guy?

Why doesn't Howard News have someone in Amsterdam to report on the biggest Howard News story ever?

Last edited by a moderator:
How did the incident where SJ got ##### slapped by the old man get resolved?Why doesn't Howard News have someone in Amsterdam to report on the biggest Howard News story ever?
They're not in Amsterdam anymore, from what I hear.There were updates on the news.

Man Stuttering John was awesome for the show.
I agree. I pray they play the day SJ quit the show and they were mocking how he'd announce on the Tonight Show... "Tonight - Nigolace Cage! "Still don't get the need for commercials on days they're not live.

Interesting that the H100 news briefs keep saying that the news about Artie will be announced April 21 and that there is plenty of time for your friends to get a Sirius radio before then.

Great stuff today with SJ.

Loved when he beat Tom in golf. Still remember the video with him doing cartwheels and rolling on the green.

He was great on the show.

HUGE show on Monday

Any Artie predictions?

I say he calls out sick. JK, I think he will be back in his chair

Howard 100 news played a clip of Artie saying he'd be back monday. Other than that, they're playing it up for ratings.

I took my truck to work today so I couldn't hear Howard this morning. Is Artie officially gone from the show?
mytagid = Math.floor( Math.random() * 100 );document.write("Artie is back at work today.

*** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***

");document.close();

Artie is on but the show is totally normal right now. I just turned it on a few minutes ago. No one has mentioned the fight. I'll have to catch the replay.

i'm a fan, but i (if the event were true) wish artie was gone. he deserves to be gone. i'm not sure i believe that what happened was real.

i'm a fan, but i (if the event were true) wish artie was gone. he deserves to be gone. i'm not sure i believe that what happened was real.
Why? Hes great for the show. Im sure it was left up to Howard, and there is no way Howard would fire Artie. He knows what he means to the show right now.

wow, you can really see Artie's blood boil. Teddies comes across as an immature money grubber bigtime. All the hoopla buried some of that "I have to prod you for the money you are willingly giving me for no reason" parts.

That Scott Weiland phone call was painful to listen to. I had to change the channel. He couldn't string one coherent sentence together to answer any of the questions.

RIP Kenneith Keith

Will always remember that guy trying to blow smoke through his eyes on the Ch 9 show

Last edited by a moderator:
During the Artie blowup he said he couldn't fire Teddy because he had dirt on him. I wonder what dirt Teddy has? I'd bet Artie has been doing drugs pretty regularly.

During the Artie blowup he said he couldn't fire Teddy because he had dirt on him. I wonder what dirt Teddy has? I'd bet Artie has been doing drugs pretty regularly.
Ive heard that a bunch of times and I dont remember him saying that.When did you hear that?

Ive heard that a bunch of times and I dont remember him saying that.When did you hear that?
Arties said something like, "I can't fire him he has too much diir." He caught himself and swallowed the last word but that was what he was saying.

RIP Kenneith Keith
IF he did what he was accused of doing, #### that pedo. Anyone with a daughter or niece will understand.
True, you're right
What happened with Kenneth Keith?
Died while in custody.
Seriously? How?
Kenneth Keith Kallenbach, an actor, comedian and long-running member of Howard Stern's "Wack Pack," has died in custody. He was 39.Kallenbach, who was arrested in March for allegedly trying to lure an underage girl into his car, contracted pneumonia at a prison outside Philadelphia and died Thursday morning at a suburban hospital, his mother, Fay Kallenbach, said Friday.

Kallenbach was arrested in Upper Chichester Township, Pa., in mid-March on a charge of attempted child abduction. He had denied any wrongdoing.His mother accused the Delaware County Prison of failing to provide adequate medical care, saying her son, who had cystic fibrosis, called her a few days before his death and begged her to intervene.

"They weren't treating him properly for his disease and this is how he contracted pneumonia," Fay Kallenbach said.

Pneumonia is a complication of cystic fibrosis.

Pablo Paez, spokesman for OBITGEO Group Inc., the Florida-based company that runs the prison, declined to respond to Fay Kallenbach's allegation, citing privacy laws.

He said Kallenbach had been housed at the prison since March 27, and was taken to Riddle Memorial Hospital near Media, Pa., on Monday.

"We provide appropriate care for all the inmates at the facility," Paez said.
Langford reported today that KKK's mother has retained a huge Philly law firm in a wrongful death suit.

Users who are viewing this thread