What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (7 Viewers)

Howard has to be approaching the age that Imus was when he started goofing on him for being old. Today he was bragging about winning a chess match against someone with a much higher rating and saying it was the best high of his life. WTF?

I can't get enough of Scoresman. "I'm Scoresman damnit and I'm about getting drunk, I'm about having fun, I'm about having a good time, I'm about meeting girls, I'm about meeting guys and whoever doesn't like it can go f themselves ." :( :shrug:

I can't get enough of Scoresman. "I'm Scoresman damnit and I'm about getting drunk, I'm about having fun, I'm about having a good time, I'm about meeting girls, I'm about meeting guys and whoever doesn't like it can go f themselves ." :angry: :popcorn:
agreed. this is good schtick.

I can't get enough of Scoresman. "I'm Scoresman damnit and I'm about getting drunk, I'm about having fun, I'm about having a good time, I'm about meeting girls, I'm about meeting guys and whoever doesn't like it can go f themselves ." :lmao: :lmao:
:shock:

It blows me away that Howard leaving regular radio has destroyed the steady stream of celebrity interviews.

Second time ventura was in in like 2 months. O&A had him too a few months ago. Yesterday, had the wrongfully imprisoned fella (turned on music instead).

No body is doing radio interviews anymore.

3 years ago, he might have gotten Christian Bale. Now, we get creepy Howard memorabilia guy.

still entertaining, just saying.

It blows me away that Howard leaving regular radio has destroyed the steady stream of celebrity interviews.

Second time ventura was in in like 2 months. O&A had him too a few months ago. Yesterday, had the wrongfully imprisoned fella (turned on music instead).
Bad move. Missed a great interview.

Bad move. Missed a great interview.
after the interview? was at work by then
Huh? The wrongfully imprisoned guy was a very interesting interview.What exactly are you looking for?

Please See Mine said:
what year are we in?
Hmmmm, Luther Campbell (2 Live Crew), Hulk Hogan, and Pam Anderson.......I'd say 1990 or 91.
It blows me away that Howard leaving regular radio has destroyed the steady stream of celebrity interviews.Second time ventura was in in like 2 months. O&A had him too a few months ago. Yesterday, had the wrongfully imprisoned fella (turned on music instead).No body is doing radio interviews anymore.3 years ago, he might have gotten Christian Bale. Now, we get creepy Howard memorabilia guy.still entertaining, just saying.

"You know what to do.....You KNOW what to do" :X :wolf:

glad they are on vacation this week. First 2 days have been gold. I just got sirius in december, so i never heard this stuff

they were just on vacation a few weeks ago.....
Dude, when you work a grueling 20 hour work week, you can't be expected to work straiight through from his July 4th week off to his Labor Day week off. That's like seven straight weeks (20 hour ones, mind you)! We have labor laws in this country!

Loving what they are doing so far this week. Really great to hear these bits again.

"Hi, Im Sal Governale...."

I can listen to that all day and not get bored with it.

There's something going on with Artie. He didn't meet Gary for the Springsteen concert Thursday night, and he never went to the Saget roast, which he sounded excited about. Now both his shows this week, Levy's in Pa., and Foxwoods have been cancelled. Foxwoods isn't aware of the cancellation, but I check in every so often since we have tickets. It's not like Artie to miss a gig, but something strange is up.

Anyone hear something on the Howard news today that said Howard wanted to make the announcement, and it would be on Monday.

Loving what they are doing so far this week. Really great to hear these bits again."Hi, Im Sal Governale...."I can listen to that all day and not get bored with it.
I'd love to hear this in its entirety. Unfortunately for me, I have the uncanny ability to sync up my commute with the replays - I almost always hear the same thing on the way home as I did on my way to work.

The Arnold impersonater fooling George was one of the funniest things I have ever heard.

Please see my comments above regarding their vacations. Absolutely incredible the way they're taking advantage of fans IMO.

There's something going on with Artie. He didn't meet Gary for the Springsteen concert Thursday night, and he never went to the Saget roast, which he sounded excited about. Now both his shows this week, Levy's in Pa., and Foxwoods have been cancelled. Foxwoods isn't aware of the cancellation, but I check in every so often since we have tickets. It's not like Artie to miss a gig, but something strange is up.Anyone hear something on the Howard news today that said Howard wanted to make the announcement, and it would be on Monday.
A week or so ago he made a cryptic comment that he had some 'test results' coming back from the doctor and expected bad news.That or rehab.

There's something going on with Artie. He didn't meet Gary for the Springsteen concert Thursday night, and he never went to the Saget roast, which he sounded excited about. Now both his shows this week, Levy's in Pa., and Foxwoods have been cancelled. Foxwoods isn't aware of the cancellation, but I check in every so often since we have tickets. It's not like Artie to miss a gig, but something strange is up.Anyone hear something on the Howard news today that said Howard wanted to make the announcement, and it would be on Monday.
A week or so ago he made a cryptic comment that he had some 'test results' coming back from the doctor and expected bad news.That or rehab.
The news actually said listen on Monday when Artie will give the reason for the cancellations.

They've pulled similar stunts during each of the last four or five vacations. They do or say something to keep buzz going while they are out.It's the Howard Stern version of the cliffhanger that network tv shows do to ensure their viewers will come back after a hiatus.Remember the Artie/Teddy fight? That was the day before a vacation. There've been others, but I don't remember them at this moment.

They've pulled similar stunts during each of the last four or five vacations. They do or say something to keep buzz going while they are out.It's the Howard Stern version of the cliffhanger that network tv shows do to ensure their viewers will come back after a hiatus.Remember the Artie/Teddy fight? That was the day before a vacation. There've been others, but I don't remember them at this moment.
The guys getting attacked in Iraq/Afghanistan.

Loving what they are doing so far this week. Really great to hear these bits again."Hi, Im Sal Governale...."I can listen to that all day and not get bored with it.
COULD. NOT. BELIEVE. that was from May of '06. Seems like it was about 9 months ago.Time flies when you get old. :no:

RBM said:
SuperJohn96 said:
Wyldfox said:
The news actually said listen on Monday when Artie will give the reason for the cancellations.
That rules out rehab if he'll be back by Monday. Maybe Artie and Dana eloped and they're on their honeymoon.

RBM said:
SuperJohn96 said:
Wyldfox said:
That rules out rehab if he'll be back by Monday. Maybe Artie and Dana eloped and they're on their honeymoon.
This is getting to be a little suspicious. Everytime they get back from vacation there is a cliffhanger like the howard stern show is LOST or sometihng. Artie and TeddyAlmost dying in AfghastianArtie's "announcement"

Last edited by a moderator:
One week rehab for Artie Winehouse. Yeah, that'll work. Meanwhile, Foxwoods still didn't get a cancellation and said to call back Friday or Saturday.

Raider Nation said:
COULD. NOT. BELIEVE. that was from May of '06. Seems like it was about 9 months ago.Time flies when you get old. :)
I've been thinking the same thing all week when I see the dates on the scroll :lmao:

Howard set the all-time "Fact of the matter" record during that Bro fight. He said it 3 or 4 times in a 90 second span, about 20+ times overall and I think even twice in the same sentence.

Artie has entered rehab :lmao:

Eonline:

Not much is sacred to Artie Lange, but the health of Howard Stern's right-hand man is apparently no laughing matter.

Lange's publicist has confirmed to E! News that the longtime shock-jock sidekick has admitted himself to an intensive outpatient rehab facility.

There's no word on where the New York-based comedian is being treated, or what he's being treated for.

News of his in-treatment status comes after Lange canceled a string of stand-up dates, as well as a planned appearance on the Comedy Central roast of Bob Saget, which taped in Los Angeles Sunday night.

Last April, Lange made headlines when a verbal on-air argument with his personal assistant turned physical, resulting in him tendering his resignation to the Sirius Satellite Radio show.

While Stern accepted the resignation, an apologetic Lange was allowed to return to the show later that month with the caveat that another similar incident would result in his termination.

Lange is still expected to return to the Stern show when it comes back from hiatus later this month.

Just heard on the Howard100 news that one of the Jesus Twins was shot dead by police after a shootout. As much as they were a couple a douches, it always made for fascinating radio when they were on.

Just heard on the Howard100 news that one of the Jesus Twins was shot dead by police after a shootout. As much as they were a couple a douches, it always made for fascinating radio when they were on.
The saddest part of this story is that listeners will be forced to hear the news team 'investigate' this story for the next several weeks. ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread