What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Digital Camera pic of the day (1 Viewer)

TenTimes

Backhoe Operator
Why should people with camera phones have all the fun?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should people with camera phones have all the fun? I carry my digital camera around with me quite a bit because you never know. Anyway here is my first contribution (warning, it is a little graphic)

donating blood
You took your camera to give blood? :confused:

Why should people with camera phones have all the fun?  I carry my digital camera around with me quite a bit because you never know.  Anyway here is my first contribution (warning, it is a little graphic)

donating blood
You took your camera to give blood? :confused:
I took my camera to get pictures of the inside of the building. A picture of myself giving blood was a byproduct

Why should people with camera phones have all the fun? I carry my digital camera around with me quite a bit because you never know. Anyway here is my first contribution (warning, it is a little graphic)

donating blood
Is that your arm or your leg :confused: What do you curl... 250#?

Why should people with camera phones have all the fun?  I carry my digital camera around with me quite a bit because you never know.  Anyway here is my first contribution (warning, it is a little graphic)

donating blood
Is that your arm or your leg :confused: What do you curl... 250#?
:lmao: It's my arm. I do curl quite a bit, it is my favorite weight lifting exercise.To the comment that I need to get a tan, all I have to say is it's the middle of the winter plus it was pretty cold in that room, but I'll be back to a nice golden brown in a few months and will update just for you ;)

donating blood
pretty big needle for blood. Sure you werent donating plasma?

donating blood
I did what they call an "alyx", basically they take a double dose of red blood cells. They take a bunch of blood, then return some of the plasma back in to your arm. Second time I've done it this way, feels kinda cold going back in and your lips get a little tingly.

donating blood
I did what they call an "alyx", basically they take a double dose of red blood cells. They take a bunch of blood, then return some of the plasma back in to your arm. Second time I've done it this way, feels kinda cold going back in and your lips get a little tingly.
Sera Tec paid us college students for this. Easy money if you needed it. I still have a few 4-gauge needle scars on my right arm from the frequency :unsure:

donating blood
Sera Tec paid us college students for this. Easy money if you needed it. I still have a few 4-gauge needle scars on my right arm from the frequency :unsure:
I have a friend who does this, gets $50 bucks a week which is not bad at all as a weekly allowance for a college student if you can stand being as drained as he appears to be every monday.

Panty! Did you get a Rebel?! If so, congrats!
My name's not Panty, but I play with them on TV. And I bought a Rebel XT about a week ago and I'm very excited about it. You and the Real Panty seem to know a little about Flickr... Can I upload full sized images there or are they all going to be re-sized?

I'm thinking about using fotki.com... Know anything about that site? Recommend any others?

Sorry for the hijack.

donating blood
Ah, the memories...twice a week, every week through college. A veritable voodoo doll. My "portfolio" was half an inch thick by the time I graduated and I still can't believe I never had a vein collapse. The things one did back then for beer money... :banned:

My name's not Panty, but I play with them on TV. And I bought a Rebel XT about a week ago and I'm very excited about it. You and the Real Panty seem to know a little about Flickr... Can I upload full sized images there or are they all going to be re-sized?

I'm thinking about using fotki.com... Know anything about that site? Recommend any others?

Sorry for the hijack.
I know you can upload them at actual size and Flkr downsizes them. But when you click on them, You have the option to download them in various sizes. You would have to ask Pantagrapher though..he knows way more about Flickr than I do.
Flickr is growing fast. I got my membership free back when it was beta, but I think it costs under $50. There are a ton of really great photographers on there who are very willing to share their knowledge. You get to upload like 50 gig (I think) of photos per month. (I've never even used over 5% of my monthly upload limit.) You can upload the photos as large as you want, once you click on the photo, you can choose if you wish to view larger sizes, add notes, tags, etc.

The functionality is great. It's very easy to use. And it's a lot of fun.

Here are a few of my favorite photographers on Flickr:

xylonets

rebekka

antimethod

Some of my favorites.

Check 'em out. Really good stuff. (This from someone who knew next to nothing about photography a year ago.)

Sorry for the hijack.
I know you can upload them at actual size and Flkr downsizes them. But when you click on them, You have the option to download them in various sizes. You would have to ask Pantagrapher though..he knows way more about Flickr than I do.
Flickr is growing fast. I got my membership free back when it was beta, but I think it costs under $50. There are a ton of really great photographers on there who are very willing to share their knowledge. You get to upload like 50 gig (I think) of photos per month. (I've never even used over 5% of my monthly upload limit.) You can upload the photos as large as you want, once you click on the photo, you can choose if you wish to view larger sizes, add notes, tags, etc.

The functionality is great. It's very easy to use. And it's a lot of fun.

Here are a few of my favorite photographers on Flickr:

xylonets

rebekka

antimethod

Some of my favorites.

Check 'em out. Really good stuff. (This from someone who knew next to nothing about photography a year ago.)
wow, freaking amazing picture. if you told me that a $50 membership to this website and some effort would lead to my producing pictures like this one i might seriously considering shelling out the dough

I want to play.

Mine

When I get home and re-secure my camera I will add some newer and better landscape shots.

Schlzm

Users who are viewing this thread