What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Digital Camera pic of the day (1 Viewer)

Pant

Really like options

Awesome work in here on this page. I have had so much stuff to do around the house, I have not had a minute to shoot anything

One from my recent trip to Ecuador (among other places in South America) HDR image merged from three photos. From the top of Pasachoa (4200m) was a solid 3 hour hike at a reasonably high altitude!

Head in the Clouds

Last edited by a moderator:
Toronto at night, some of the condos in front of the cn tower and rogers centre (former skydome) along with the highway that runs through the south end of the city.

Jays game was still going on and the dome was open hence the light pollution.

Lights of the City

Probably only interesting to those that drink wine :banned: ;)

My Vineyard is coming along nicely and the grapes started changing colors this week :excited:

Lot's of Marquette Clusters

Close up of a couple clusters

Soon there will be Wine!

In case anyone is interested, I have a Blog going from Day 1 when I started this Vineyard 2+ years ago, to today.

With my first harvest and wine making being this fall there will be more post as I go..
How fun. Thanks for sharing.
:goodposting: Really interesting.

OK, say I know nothing about lenses and stuff, and I want to take better pictures at night. What kind of lens am I looking for? Is there a certain thing I should be searching out? I'd love to be able to grab some candids without needing a tripod or a 15-sec exposure time.

Users who are viewing this thread