What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] DB #1/2 (1 Viewer)

DB #1

• Ed Reed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charles Tillman

• Adrian Wilson

• Brian Dawkins

• Gibril Wilson

• Roy Williams

• Troy Polamalu

• Sean Taylor

• Rodney Harrison

• Ronde Barber

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.Cornerbacks and Safeties are rolled together.Final results:Ed Reed [ 5 ] [15.63%] Charles Tillman [ 1 ] [3.13%] Adrian Wilson [ 11 ] [34.38%] Brian Dawkins [ 0 ] [0.00%] Gibril Wilson [ 2 ] [6.25%] Roy Williams [ 0 ] [0.00%] Troy Polamalu [ 13 ] [40.63%] Sean Taylor [ 0 ] [0.00%] Rodney Harrison [ 0 ] [0.00%] Ronde Barber [ 0 ] [0.00%] Other [ 0 ] [0.00%] I'll take Polamalu and Wilson and jump to DB3.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see a valid argument for anyone after Polomalu, Reed and Adrian Wilson.TP gets the vote here.

I'd like to see a valid argument for anyone after Polomalu, Reed and Adrian Wilson.

TP gets the vote here.
Scoring this season:Tillman 144

Wilson 135

Polamalu 112

Reed 34 (8 games - maps out to 60 in 14 games)

Scoring in 2004:

Reed 183

Wilson 138

Polamalu 128

Tillman 43 (7 games - maps out to 99 in 16 games)

Scoring in 2003:

Reed 146

Tillman 116

Wilson 89

Polamalu 45

Tillman doesn't look out of place in this group. I'd put him above Polamalu.

I'd like to see a valid argument for anyone after Polomalu, Reed and Adrian Wilson.

TP gets the vote here.
Scoring this season:Tillman 144

Wilson 135

Polamalu 112

Reed 34 (8 games - maps out to 60 in 14 games)

Scoring in 2004:

Reed 183

Wilson 138

Polamalu 128

Tillman 43 (7 games - maps out to 99 in 16 games)

Scoring in 2003:

Reed 146

Tillman 116

Wilson 89

Polamalu 45

Ok, Tillman is a stud in the cover 2 system that made Ronde a possible HOFer. I wouldn't put him above TP, but top 4, sure.

:goodposting: , just not quite sure he can be tacked as a #1. Tackles, sacks, INT's and PD are eerily similar to his 2003 campaign, so we know he's very well capable of putting up #1 type numbers. Also I dont believe any of the core Defensive Linemen or Linebackers are Free Agents in 2006- so opponents will be forced to throw or risk running into that hellhole. Wilson has had a career year in run support, quite an anomaly considering in his four year career, his best sack output was 1.5. Tackles are growing steadily which is an excellent sign and seeing as though Arizona's offensive draft pick did not pan out last year, I'm inclined to think they go the same way this year either in free agency or through the draft. The coach is Denny Green for Pete's sake, and I do believe that he is gearing his team to be the mirror image of his old Vikings. High scoring affairs would not surprise me. I'm going wilson but tillman definately deserves consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a healthy Reed gets my vote. There may be some really good value next year for guys that didn't produce due to various injuries. Charles Grant and Ed Reed are two guys I really like to return to form next year.

not that its relevant, but TP is a good dude. got to hang out with him once. did anyone see the 6 Days to Sunday episode on him where he had his dog running on the treadmill??? haha...n*

Terrence McGee needs to be an option since so many leagues give yards for kick and punt returns. Since McGee was drafted to be a returner, he should be expected to keep that job.

Users who are viewing this thread