What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] DB #6 (1 Viewer)

DB #6

• Charles Tillman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean Taylor

• Rodney Harrison

• Ronde Barber

• Bob Sanders

• Terrence McGee

• Madieu Williams

• Adam Archuleta

• Michael Lewis

• Mike Brown

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.Cornerbacks and Safeties are rolled together.1. Troy Polamalu2. Adrian Wilson3t. Ed Reed3t. Gibril Wilson5. Roy WilliamsWho's #6?Final results:Charles Tillman [ 7 ] [23.33%] Sean Taylor [ 3 ] [10.00%] Rodney Harrison [ 0 ] [0.00%] Ronde Barber [ 0 ] [0.00%] Bob Sanders [ 6 ] [20.00%] Terrence McGee [ 2 ] [6.67%] Madieu Williams [ 5 ] [16.67%] Adam Archuleta [ 1 ] [3.33%] Michael Lewis [ 1 ] [3.33%] Mike Brown [ 5 ] [16.67%] Other [ 0 ] [0.00%] Tillman wins, but I'm not going to take Sanders at this point - three guys with 5/6 votes earns another round. I know Tillman's only one vote ahead of that, but the poll's been open for a day now and it'd be nice to move things along. Getting a guy one spot out of place won't be a disaster or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an Archuleta guy...I could probably get him later if we were drafting, but this is about where I value him.

I'm an Archuleta guy...I could probably get him later if we were drafting, but this is about where I value him.
Is Archuleta clearly over his health issues? I traded him away prior to the season and have not been following him that closely ...

Is Archuleta clearly over his health issues? I traded him away prior to the season and have not been following him that closely ...
seemed like it to me

Do return yards/TD's count?
I didn't specify. I'm including them personally since my only IDP leagues are Zealots, where return yards count. I think most IDP leagues do include return TDs at a minimum, but I'm not sure. What do people think?

I play in both types of leagues - most leagues don't seem to value the return yards though - I'd leave those out.

seemed like it to me
I agree. He was reportedly healthy, but both his tackle and big play numbers dropped way off despite the Rams suckitude at year's end.I'm an Archuleta apologist as well, but I think I'd take Sanders or Madieu ahead of him at this point. Maybe Tillman too.

Users who are viewing this thread