What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W17 - Chicago V Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Sorry, but i've been in the holidays....why is Orton in?
Grossman has an injury history and they want him to at least start the playoffs.
he's played only two games....he should atleast play a half. i think this is a bad move.

thanks, fresh prince

Grossman has an injury history and they want him to at least start the playoffs.
he's played only two games....he should atleast play a half. i think this is a bad move.thanks, fresh prince
Apparently coaching staff thinks a rusty Grossman is a better option than a fresh Orton. NFL is very injury risk adverse these days.

he's played only two games....he should atleast play a half. i think this is a bad move.thanks, fresh prince
Apparently coaching staff thinks a rusty Grossman is a better option than a fresh Orton. NFL is very injury risk adverse these days.
I would agree with them too, Grossman came in at half a couple weeks ago and look better than Orton did playing for 10 or so straight weeks.

The Bears tackling hasn't looked very good the last few weeks. If they tackle like that in the playoffs, they will exit quickly.

If Mewelde could stay healthy and be the feature back he would be money!!Getting in the end zone there was sick!!

Sad that the Bears D didn't show any pride on "every offensive starter rests" day.Now they're sitting the D starters, so it's going to get really ugly now.

If Mewelde could stay healthy and be the feature back he would be money!!

Getting in the end zone there was sick!!
A new coach would help ALOT MORE!
Him playing more like Mewelde instead of Shelly Moore wouldn't hurt. Till he can play through pain he won't be a Starting RB for 16 games no matter whom the coach is.

I know a lot want him gone, but dam, I think Tice should get 1 more season. :ph34r: :o Lets look at this season.New Owner, New Offensive Coordinator, Lose Moss, Lose Birk, lose QB Coach, lose Culpepper.Yet he goes 5-1 in the Division :eek: , 6-2 at home :D and 9-7 :thumbup: after a 2-5 start.Still not 100% sold on him, but if anyone should be given a 1 year extension to build upon something it should be him.

Last edited by a moderator:
he's played only two games....he should atleast play a half. i think this is a bad move.
I thought he should have played at least 1 Qtr today, but after what happened to Brees yesterday, I can understand sitting him.

Users who are viewing this thread