What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Next year's FFL Draft (1 Viewer)

G

General Tso

Everyone talks about the Big 3 next year (SA, LJ and LT). But I'm starting to really like guy like Clinton Portis, Rudi Johnson, and Edge. Portis has quietly been awesome the last 5 games. Rudi and Edge are on high powered offenses and could rack up some big TD numbers.I guess what I'm saying is - I don't think next year it will be so critical to get a top 2 or 3 pick. Might be a good year to draft in the 6 hole.

The more I watch Mewelde Moore, the more I believe he could be a top-10 RB with the right HC. He's going to be high on my list of possible breakthrough players in '06.

Once again no love for Tiki in this thread
I think Tiki has to be considered a top 5 pick next year.I'd be wary of Rudi...his numbers were fairly pedestrian until Perry got hurt and no longer stole touches.

I'd be wary of Rudi...his numbers were fairly pedestrian until Perry got hurt and no longer stole touches.
This is not true at allPerry got hurt in week 14. From week 9-14 Johnson scored 17, 20, 23, 22, & 24 pts

Last edited by a moderator:
The more I watch Mewelde Moore, the more I believe he could be a top-10 RB with the right HC. He's going to be high on my list of possible breakthrough players in '06.
I would not be surprised if the Vikings drafted a RB in the 1st round (DeAngelo Williams or Laurence Maroney for example). I don't think the Vikings see M Moore as their starting RB. He had several chances to secure the job and never did it.

I'd be wary of Rudi...his numbers were fairly pedestrian until Perry got hurt and no longer stole touches.
This is not true at allPerry got hurt in week 14. From week 9-14 Johnson scored 17, 20, 23, 22, & 24 pts
Hmm. That's odd. I could have sworn I recalled him getting banged up in the middle of the season. I'm glad you pointed this out :thumbup:

I knew I forgot someone. That's just horrible on my part. Must be all the champagne from last night.Back on topic, yet another reason to be happy with a middle round pick next year. I'd be VERY happy to get the 7th pick. I have a feeling RB's will go screaming of the board in next year's draft like never before. By the time the end of the second round comes around (ie - the 1st, 2nd and 3rd hole), there might not be a good #2 RB left.

Users who are viewing this thread