What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] DL #20/21 (1 Viewer)

DL #20

• Trent Cole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyle Vandenbush

• Leonard Little

• Justin Smith

• Kevin Williams

• Simeon Rice

• Aaron Kampman

• James Hall

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.Defensive ends and Defensive tackles are rolled together for this category.1. Julius Peppers2. Dwight Freeney3. Jason Taylor4. Osi Umenyiora5. Aaron Schobel6. Charles Grant7. Will Smith8t. John Abraham8t. Adewale Ogunleye10. Terrell Suggs11t. Robert Mathis11t. Michael Strahan13. Patrick Kerney14. Bert Berry15. Jared Allen16. Derrick Burgess17. John Henderson18. Rod Coleman19. Kabeer Gbaja-BiamilaWho's #20?(note: Orpheus Roye*, Alex Brown, Mario Williams®, Matthias Kiwanuka®, Kearse added soon)*Removed for a round for getting 0 votes.I'm close to the end of where I have a decent idea of which players to add next. Suggestions are encouraged.Final results:Trent Cole [ 1 ] [2.94%] Kyle Vandenbush [ 8 ] [23.53%] Leonard Little [ 7 ] [20.59%] Justin Smith [ 6 ] [17.65%] Kevin Williams [ 1 ] [2.94%] Simeon Rice [ 6 ] [17.65%] Aaron Kampman [ 3 ] [8.82%] James Hall [ 0 ] [0.00%] Other [ 1 ] [2.94%] Vanden Bosch and Little win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other - Mario Williams.I would also add Tony Hargrove soon. The #30 DL in his 2nd year, and as his 4.5 sacks in the last 3 weeks shows, he has the ability to get after the QB.

I voted Leonard Little here. Wasn't having a great year but finished very strong with 12 solos, 5.5 sacks and a FF in the last 3 games.Still just 31 years old so should have a few more good years left.

there are only a handful of dlman left that i would seperate from the pack. at about dlman #25 we'll hit hit a tier about 20 deep imo...lol

Sorry, I work in Holland, Michigan - 40% of the people I work with have last names that start with Vanden... and I get confused.

Users who are viewing this thread