What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's your favorite team? (1 Viewer)

Well?

• Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

• Broncos

• Buccaneers

• Chiefs

• Colts

• Cowboys

• Eagles

• Giants

• Jags

• Packers

• Patriots

• Raiders

• Skins

• Steelers

• Other (post who they are and I'll just keep a tally going)

• Total voters

ren hoek

Footballguy
I'm collecting some data here. I couldn't find another topic like this, so if it exists, please direct me to it. The 15-choice limit sucks, so I had to lump a whole bunch of teams into the 'Other' category. If there's enough interest in creating a comprehensive poll, I'll be glad to do that. If your team isn't listed, just post who they are in here and I will keep a tally going. Thanks!

Browns fans really DO exist... Always have and always will. Unfortunately, we don't have control over the decisions their front office has made in the past.Regardless, I will always root for the Browns... it just wouldn't be the same without 'em. Been there, done that. Trust me, it sucked when they left town. It makes ya realize just how important YOUR favorite team really is when they're not around anymore...So yeah... where IS the Browns option?

Users who are viewing this thread