What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Carson Palmers Future (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockbottom895

Footballguy
Everyone is worried about the future of Carson Palmer. His surgeon realeased a statemnt after his surgery telling the media the extent to how serious his injury really was. The doctor clearly said that the injury was"devastating and potentially career-ending", but later in the interview said that "with a successful rehabilitation program, he has an excellent chance of being medically cleared for play at the beginning of the 2006 NFL regular season." I, of course, had him on my fantasy team this year, and I remain unsure of whether or not I can keep him. My team is as follows;QB; Palmer and CollinsRB; Thomas Jones, LaDanian Tomlinson, LaMont JordanWR; Terrell Owens (couldnt drop him), Joey Galloway (horrible last two games), Roy WilliamsDE; Pittsburgh, DenverOut of that entire team, I am allowed to keep two players. Which do you suggest? Before, I was leaning towards Palmer and Tomlinson, but now im unsure, Reply with confidence!

This is an AC thread that you cleverly made look like a ST thread. I say boo to you.
It's like when you open a Christmas present as a kid...you get all excited, and find out it's a pair of stinkin' socks. :)

The one thing I don't like about this board it all the people who talk down to you. Yes it is the wrong board and it is also the off season. Most people are done in FF for 2005. No need for that board cops this time of the year :thumbdown: I would keep LaDanian Tomlinson & LaMont Jordan can't go wrong with two starting RBs in a keep two league. The safe pick :thumbup:

The one thing I don't like about this board it all the people who talk down to you. Yes it is the wrong board and it is also the off season. Most people are done in FF for 2005. No need for that board cops this time of the year :thumbdown:

I would keep LaDanian Tomlinson & LaMont Jordan can't go wrong with two starting RBs in a keep two league. The safe pick :thumbup:
Well when you make your own FF board, you can set the rules.David and Joe say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread