What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2006 WSL II Draft (1 Viewer)

JohnDoe

Footballguy
Here is the official pick thread. Clock officially starts Monday. 1.01 Atomic Punk - LaDainian Tomlinson, RB1 1.02 Valence - Shaun Alexander, RB2 1.03 Ravnzfan - Larry Johnson, RB3 1.04 Shadowmaster - Clinton Portis, RB4 1.05 Pimpin aint easy - Edgerrin James, RB5 1.06 BassnBrew - Steven Jackson, RB6 1.07 red93zj - Tiki Barber, RB7 1.08 bri - Willis McGahee, RB8 1.09 millenium frank black - Lamont Jordan, RB9 1.10 bicycle seat sniffer - Carnell Williams, RB10 1.11 Duckboy - Brian Westbrook, RB11 1.12 Rudy - Julius Jones, RB12 1.13 Glumpy - Steve Smith, WR1 1.14 construx boy - Rudi Johnson, RB13 1.15 JohnDoe - Ronnie Brown, RB14 1.16 Hear the Footsteps - Kevin Jones, RB15 2.01 Hear the Footsteps - Reggie Bush, RB16 2.02 JohnDoe - DeAngelo Williams, RB17 2.03 construx boy - White,LenDale, RB18 2.04 Glumpy - Antionio Gates, TE1 2.05 Rudy - Peyton Manning, QB1 2.06 Duckboy - Deuce McAllister, RB19 2.07 bicycle seat sniffer - Torry Holt, WR2 2.08 millenium frank black - Larry Fitzgerald, WR3 2.09 bri (on 4 hr clock)- Ahman Green, RB20 2.10 red93zj - Willie Parker, RB21 2.11 BassnBrew - Chad Johnson, WR4 2.12 Pimpin aint easy - Randy Moss, WR5 2.13 Shadowmaster - Timed out May Pick at any time 2.14 Ravnzfan - Santana Moss, WR6 2.15 Valence - Marvin Harrison, WR7 2.16 Atomic Punk - OTC

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that I sent him a PM around the time I started this thread. I do not know if rad sent him one also. He must be deciding who to take.

I'll check back tonight, then send a list to Shadow Master if we haven't made any progress, as I'll be out all day Thursdayedit--list sent to Shadow

Sorry guys, haven't checked in for awhile.1.01 L. Tomlinson RB SDI love the consistency and the assurance that he is the centerpiece of the offense.

1.02 Shaun AlexanderHe may disappear in the real postseason but I'll take his survivor format immunity winning 4 TD days at number 2.

Per his PM Ravnzfan selects Larry JohnsonAt 1.04 I will take Clinton PortisPM sent 2 PAE

These SSL drafts make me miss the old feature where you could see what messageboard members were in a particular thread.

These SSL drafts make me miss the old feature where you could see what messageboard members were in a particular thread.
Ditto ten times over!!!I loved seeing who was here cause you could also tell if a run was going to be made. Like if a lot of the drafters were all in here at the same time - you knew a bunch of picks were going to be made quick!!

Time to move into a new year.1.06 S. JacksonWould have been happy with 3 others here, but SJax will be a TD machine.

Ditto ten times over!!!I loved seeing who was here cause you could also tell if a run was going to be made. Like if a lot of the drafters were all in here at the same time - you knew a bunch of picks were going to be made quick!!
What are you guys talking about - it still shows that - just went to look at a few
You can still see who is in each forum, but you cannot see who is in each individual thread. I do miss the old feature but you should be at least able to see if a person is in the mock draft forum.

ya would be awesome if they could just add that back to the mock draft forum. not like theres a ton of traffic over here.

Time to move into a new year.

1.06 S. Jackson

Would have been happy with 3 others here, but SJax will be a TD machine.
:hot: I was thinking he may make it all the way to my 14.
Definately top 10. Was shocked when I saw the number of recpt relative to the number of carries. Tons of question marks at the RB position so I figured I'd lock up one of the non-question marks.

1.06 S. Jackson

Definately top 10. Was shocked when I saw the number of recpt relative to the number of carries. Tons of question marks at the RB position so I figured I'd lock up one of the non-question marks.
Great pick, but with him tailing off at the end of the year and the ??? about a new coach, I was hoping he'd slip.

ya would be awesome if they could just add that back to the mock draft forum.  not like theres a ton of traffic over here.
pmed memphis foundry to see if thats a possibility
mf said it can only be turned on globally not per forumhe said staff is discussing turning it back on

:coffee:

ya would be awesome if they could just add that back to the mock draft forum.  not like theres a ton of traffic over here.
pmed memphis foundry to see if thats a possibility
mf said it can only be turned on globally not per forumhe said staff is discussing turning it back on

:coffee:
In another month or so I wouldn't think turning it back on would be a big deal as most of the FBG posters leave after the NFL season is over.But for those of us here all year round - it would be great to have it - even if it is til only July (when the masses come back).

1.06 S. Jackson

Great pick, but with him tailing off at the end of the year and the ??? about a new coach, I was hoping he'd slip.
His ???'s a smaller then LJ, James, and Alexander...all of who went earlier.

link to scoring for this league?can we draft soon to be rookies?

Copied and pasted from WSL Check in Thread Player Scoring:Passing TDs = 6 ptsRushing/receiving TDs = 6 pts1 pt per 20 yards passing1 pt per 10 yards rushing/receiving1 pt per reception (QB/RB/WR)2 pt per reception (TE)Kicker Scoring:3 pts per FG1 pt per EPDefense Scoring:Points Allowed0 = 5 points1-6 = 3 points7-13 = 1 point14+ = 0 pointsTotal Yards Allowed0-199 = 5 points200-249 = 3 points250-299 = 1 point300+ = 0 pointsSack = 1 pointINT/Fumble Recovery = 2 pointsSafety = 2 pointsTD (inc. ST) = 6 points

Hrm, almost all of the RBs with few question marks are gone. Gonna cast my fate with....1.11 Brian Westbrook RB PhiladelphiaIf the foot heals up, should be good to go. Would have preferred any of the previous 10 though.

Guys, I am going to have to go away for awhile later this afternoon and will not be back until Sun morning. Is there someone who I can PM picks to. I am usually here during the workday so I can return the favor.

Guys, I am going to have to go away for awhile later this afternoon and will not be back until Sun morning.  Is there someone who I can PM picks to.  I am usually here during the workday so I can return the favor.
Sure - PM me - I check quite regularly.I pick after you - so I can't possibly take who you want.

Guys, I am going to have to go away for awhile later this afternoon and will not be back until Sun morning. Is there someone who I can PM picks to. I am usually here during the workday so I can return the favor.
I'd take them, but I pick right before you so I'm not sure that would work.

I'll be out for a couple of hours. In case Glumpy makes his pick before I get back, I'll PM h-t-f two names. Just realized that with Bass, Millenium, Glumpy and myself in here we've got a third of the CHUG league. :banned:

I'll be out for a couple of hours. In case Glumpy makes his pick before I get back, I'll PM h-t-f two names.

Just realized that with Bass, Millenium, Glumpy and myself in here we've got a third of the CHUG league. :banned:
Just realized that I should pay closer attention to the math of the scoring in that league. :P

I'll be out for a couple of hours. In case Glumpy makes his pick before I get back, I'll PM h-t-f two names.

Just realized that with Bass, Millenium, Glumpy and myself in here we've got a third of the CHUG league. :banned:
Just realized that I should pay closer attention to the math of the scoring in that league. :P
Yes you should. :P Maybe you should just draft for your partner here, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread