What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Survivor Draft(s) (1 Viewer)

When will the draft be? If its is going to run over May 14 - 21st I will be out of town with no access to internet and it might be best to let someone fill my spot. If it's going to start soon and be done before then or start after the 21st I would love to be part of it. Let me know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maybe you can start drafting and find someone to cover for you while you're gone? we have a couple alternates around who might be willing to co-own a team or something.I'm going to set up the draft order today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I contacted one of the alternatives to see if they would be interested in co-owning my team with me and help with the drafting. I'll let you know.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
also, since we're doing this at MFL, predrafting will be an option for you. hopefully, we can be close to finished by the time you leave.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks I asked Bundy1 who is no longer an alternate. If I can prerank that will help. I can get most of the draft done before I leave and then prerank the rest. If I think I'm running into a problem I'll try and get someone else to finish up drafting for me.

I'd like to set up an IDP survivor draft around the same time as the SSLs, and then maybe another one in the Summer.

Any interest here?

IN so far:

Aaron Rudnicki

Twilight

Radballs

Duke1948

bundy1

ConstruxBoy

Rush

Duckboy

Fullback Fro

Kirby