What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] Consensus DL Rankings (1 Viewer)

Tick

Footballguy
Here's what we came up with. I'm done with the DL polls - I've got a vacation soon and the difference-makers seem to be gone already.1. Julius Peppers2. Dwight Freeney3. Jason Taylor4. Osi Umenyiora5. Aaron Schobel6. Charles Grant7. Will Smith8t. John Abraham8t. Adewale Ogunleye10. Terrell Suggs11t. Robert Mathis11t. Michael Strahan13. Patrick Kerney14. Bert Berry15. Jared Allen16. Derrick Burgess17. John Henderson18. Rod Coleman19. Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila20. Kyle Vanden Bosch21. Leonard Little 22. Simeon Rice23. Justin Smith24. Alex Brown25. Mario Williams®26t. Kevin Williams26t. James Hall28. Aaron Kampman29. Erasmus James30. Matthias Kiwanuka31. Chike Okeafor32. Orpheus Roye33. Javon Kearse34. Tony Hargrove35. Darren Howard36. Mike Rucker

Here's what we came up with. I'm done with the DL polls - I've got a vacation soon and the difference-makers seem to be gone already.

1. Julius Peppers

2. Dwight Freeney

3. Jason Taylor

4. Osi Umenyiora

5. Aaron Schobel

6. Charles Grant

7. Will Smith

8t. John Abraham

8t. Adewale Ogunleye

10. Terrell Suggs

Here's what we came up with. I'm done with the DL polls - I've got a vacation soon and the difference-makers seem to be gone already.

1. Julius Peppers

2. Dwight Freeney

3. Jason Taylor

4. Osi Umenyiora

5. Aaron Schobel

6. Charles Grant

7. Will Smith

8t. John Abraham

8t. Adewale Ogunleye

10. Terrell Suggs
:bag: I swear I looked at the list 3 times. :wall:

Think you gotta add Hali into this list right above Kiwanuka at this point. Id switch Hargrove and E. James at this point too. Is that crazy?

Users who are viewing this thread