What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (5 Viewers)

Tiger Fan

Footballguy
Link

Don't forget to keep your ten club membership info up to date :headbang:

Pearl Jam announced today that they will release their highly anticipated, self-titled, eighth studio album on May 2nd through J Records. Pearl Jam's new album marks the band's first studio release in nearly four years and their first in partnership with J Records.

The album was produced and mixed by Adam Kasper and Pearl Jam at Studio X in Seattle. Check back here for tracklisting and tour dates!
Last edited by a moderator:
mine expires on 3/21, so I just updated it. Can't wait to hear it and see them again live. The 15 seconds I heard of the new song sounds great. :thumbup:

[QUOTE=']You have chosen to ignore posty. View this post · Un-ignore posty
[/QUOTE]GB having posty on ignore. :thumbup:

Between the new PJ and Ben Harper albums I'm going to be a very happy man (you can hear Ben's new song "Better Way" from Both Sides of the Gun on his web site.).

Got my Christmas single a couple of days ago (first one for me, I joined tenclub last year in hopes of getting good seats when they come).

Who the hell still owns a record player to listen to this thing? :rant:

Got my Christmas single a couple of days ago (first one for me, I joined tenclub last year in hopes of getting good seats when they come).

Who the hell still owns a record player to listen to this thing? :rant:
Still haven't received mine.

Who the hell still owns a record player to listen to this thing?  :rant:
Still haven't received mine.
Do you have a way to listen to it and convert it to mp3? If so, I'd really appreciate a copy when you get it. :D

:clap:   :clap:   :clap:

We are close to some live PJ!
I'm pumped. I hope I can catch at least 3 shows this tour :thumbup:
A-#######-men. Should catch them in Phoenix, San Diego, Vegas and NYC. Great birthday present for me.
OHHHH YAAAA. Last tour I caught them in Cleveland, Columbus, State College :shock: , Pittspuke, and Las Vegas. I don't think I'll be able to pull another five out of my hat for the next tour, but three or four should be no problem once again.Brought into work Detroit 2000 for my listening pleasure today. I happened to be at that one too. :thumbup:

What I'm really hoping for is to be within dirving distance to the last show of a leg. I've hit the end of the first leg for each of the last two tours. In 2000, Pittsburgh was amazing (I suggest a buy on this one), and then in 2003 State College was (I think) their longest concert ever. They always make those leg enders top notch and thank heavens in the midwest.

Users who are viewing this thread