Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Evilgrin 72

Five Guys thread, a 130+ page swordfight.

Who the hell measures 2 tablespoons of milk for a smoothie? :confused:

californians probably prefer their bacon uncooked. just slice up the pig and throw it in a dish with a bible verse on the bottom.

Fun fact: bacon is the only thing not invented by In-N-Out.

This is false :hot:

Yeah smoothies are a racket. They're so cheap to make and they rape you on the price. At home I can make 10 smoothies for about $10.

I want to audit this. Post your recipe.

Bananas, 2 tablespoons of milk, water and ice.

Is this a virgin daiquiri or a smoothie?

:lmao: I'm just trying to envision a way to keep it under 1 buck per smoothie.

$2.49 - 12oz bag of frozen blueberries

$2.49 - 12oz bag frozen raspberries

$2.00 - 4lbs bananas @ $.49/lb

$2.50 - 5 plain fat free yogurt, 6oz each

Smoothie: one banana, few blueberries, few raspberries, 3oz yogurt, teaspoon of honey, 1/2 scoop protein powder, few ounces of water and a few ice cubes.

I always have honey and protein powder on hand. If I factor in the combined cost, its about $.50 per smoothie.

Maybe getting 10 smoothies out that is stretching it a bit...8 is definitely doable though. Close enough. My point is they rape you and it can be made at home for a fraction of the cost.

Edited by Wingnut

Gave In&Out another shot yesterday still ####ty fries. Even tried the well done.

You don't say?

I'm quite frankly shocked to hear this news!

Can we get an orchestra ranking too? Got any sleepers?

i'm an electric light guy

• Like 2

californians probably prefer their bacon uncooked. just slice up the pig and throw it in a dish with a bible verse on the bottom.

Fun fact: bacon is the only thing not invented by In-N-Out.

This is false :hot:

It's true. Thomas Edison had 4 million patents, and every one of them was successfully challenged by In-N-Out.

• Like 3

I'm really disappointed in lack of Culver's pimping in this thread.

Did all the WI guys leave?

Weird meat. Crumbles up in your mouth.
  • Like 1

Speaking of Cookout...we have a lot of them, never been to one. Worth the trip to try it?

For $4.50 (combo) pick between burger/grilled chicken breast/bbq, get a chicken wrap, get a bacon wrap, and a coke float. You can upgrade that float to a shake for a buck. It' really enough food to feed two. Best deal in town and the food isn't half bad.

I don't know why someone didn't think of a bacon wrap sooner. First one I got had close to 6 pieces of bacon in it.

Not a big fan of the burgers, but for the price not bad. Plus, they at least have the chili/slaw option which is rare here in stupid VA (and 5G ignores the chili/slaw crowd).

The fries are surprisingly good for a place that cheap.

Agree on the bacon wrap. Great idea.

I never get the fries. They kind of skimp on them. Bacon/chicken wrap >> 24 fries. Depending on location, sometimes they crammed those wraps with 3 nice sized tender pieces.

Like you said, the burgers aren't bad for the price. Add in grilled onions and most any burger will taste good.

Wait....you can get "wraps" as a "side"? What about a hot dog or corn dog?? That'd be :moneybag: and a bargain no matter how you slice it.

My daily smoothie recipe:

• 1 large banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
  • 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 6 oz Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt
  • 3/4 cup skim milk
  • 1 Tablespoon honey, maple syrup, or agave
  • 1 Tablespoon peanut butter

Cost: $1.37-ish

Taste: Delish

Started noticing SmashBurger locations (one by Staples Center in LA), whats the deal with it? Never heard of it until lately.

No In&Out doesn't have bacon. Would love bacon as a choice (realized I eat bacon almost daily now) so its just I&O and not a CA thing.

But I&O is just simple good food, yes even the fries are good!

Dairy Queen, again lines out the door... Must be 50 people on that line... I want a ####### blizzard, but I'm not waiting!

Employees must just be really slow.

Wife wants 5 guys tonight.

4 in the door!

Hi - I"m here for the gangbang?

Edited by Drifter
  • Like 1

I think I pimped Culver's earlier. When I'm in Phoenix I opt Culver's over In N' Out

My daily smoothie recipe:

• 1 large banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
  • 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 6 oz Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt
  • 3/4 cup skim milk
  • 1 Tablespoon honey, maple syrup, or agave
  • 1 Tablespoon peanut butter

Cost: $1.37-ish

Taste: Delish

That's a carb bomb right there.

:butterburger:

Mmmm..Culver's. The chicken dinner is damn good too.

4 in the door!

:lol:

Now Cleveland has better food options than NYC?

i wouldn't say that, impossible to compete with much if anything on a coast....but we are very under rated. Could eat out every day for a year and barely make a dent. I'd put us up against just about any inland city.
I can vouch for this. I have traveled a lot of travel to Cleveland and it is a great food town. So many great restaurants.

4 in the door!

Who gets left out? (Since we already know who's getting shafted)

I will be making my 7th trip to CA this year next week. It will be my 7th opportunity to not eat INO. Pretty pumped.

Speaking of Cookout...we have a lot of them, never been to one. Worth the trip to try it?

For $4.50 (combo) pick between burger/grilled chicken breast/bbq, get a chicken wrap, get a bacon wrap, and a coke float. You can upgrade that float to a shake for a buck. It' really enough food to feed two. Best deal in town and the food isn't half bad.

I don't know why someone didn't think of a bacon wrap sooner. First one I got had close to 6 pieces of bacon in it.

Not a big fan of the burgers, but for the price not bad. Plus, they at least have the chili/slaw option which is rare here in stupid VA (and 5G ignores the chili/slaw crowd).

I never get the fries. They kind of skimp on them. Bacon/chicken wrap >> 24 fries. Depending on location, sometimes they crammed those wraps with 3 nice sized tender pieces.

Like you said, the burgers aren't bad for the price. Add in grilled onions and most any burger will taste good.

Wait....you can get "wraps" as a "side"? What about a hot dog or corn dog?? That'd be :moneybag: and a bargain no matter how you slice it.

Wraps count as sides, dogs don't. I'll take my son…burger/coke float for him, two wraps for me. We're both full and out the door for roughly $4.50. A couple of the Cook-Outs offer promo milk shakes for 99 cents. You get the flavor of the day, but it's a good milk shake.

Wraps count as sides, dogs don't. I'll take my sonburger/coke float for him, two wraps for me. We're both full and out the door for roughly $4.50. A couple of the Cook-Outs offer promo milk shakes for 99 cents. You get the flavor of the day, but it's a good milk shake.

Pretty sure corn dogs count as sides

Wraps count as sides, dogs don't. I'll take my sonburger/coke float for him, two wraps for me. We're both full and out the door for roughly $4.50. A couple of the Cook-Outs offer promo milk shakes for 99 cents. You get the flavor of the day, but it's a good milk shake.

http://eatcookout.com/menu/

You are correct. Also $4.25 for a tray at this location. Best deal in fast food.

http://eatcookout.com/menu/

You are correct. Also $4.25 for a tray at this location. Best deal in fast food.

Damn....adding that to the fat ### eating out rotation just for the value :thumbup:

That 4x4 looks damned good. I always get a 3x3 when I go.

The cool thing about the secret menu is every employee knows all of it. At McD's the guy at the drivethru usually can't even name all the McNugget sauces.

Also I like how they keep something like peppers in stock all the time even though it's secret menu and rarely ordered.

Probably my best I&O experience was when they brought the truck to work. Way too much inventory for the amount of employees we have. They were giving out double doubles left and right. I went home with 5

• Like 1

Guys I've got to ask. Le Bernadin or Per Se?

Don't forget the secret menu. Alaskan Pollack, animal style.

• Like 1

This thread has taken a turn for the worse.

Big fan

4 in the door!

Come on in. Don't mind the dog, he's friendly.

Someone lied in here earlier. Fudruckers does NOT have unlimited fries. When I told the cashier I was involved in a pretty intense online debate about counter service hamburgers on a fantasy football message board, and someone mentioned that they have bottomless fries, she laughed at me. Probably not about the fries.

Im a big Culvers fan. Cheese curds = very yummy.

Big fan

Delicious burgers and cheese curds served by cute little Midwestern girls. :thumbup:

Culver's really probably just too classy and above all the mudslinging for this thread.

Someone lied in here earlier. Fudruckers does NOT have unlimited fries. When I told the cashier I was involved in a pretty intense online debate about counter service hamburgers on a fantasy football message board, and someone mentioned that they have bottomless fries, she laughed at me. Probably not about the fries.

Red Robin has bottomless fries.

Big fan

Delicious burgers and cheese curds served by cute little Midwestern girls. :thumbup:

Culver's really probably just too classy and above all the mudslinging for this thread.

Nothing like that pound of butter plopping on your plate when you take a bite.

delish!

That place must be a madhouse on gameday.

Red Robin has bottomless fries.

and crapass burgers - not a RR fan

• Like 1

I actually took some time to read up on the past few pages this AM and decided our family was going out for burgers. There is a 5 guys a town over but we have a Lindburger down the street so I'm going to give them a second look. They are no fudruckers but they have a good burger.

Just looked them up online..... GREAT webpage for a business check it out.

http://lindburgers.com/index.html

I actually took some time to read up on the past few pages this AM and decided our family was going out for burgers. There is a 5 guys a town over but we have a Lindburger down the street so I'm going to give them a second look. They are no fudruckers but they have a good burger.

Just looked them up online..... GREAT webpage for a business check it out.

http://lindburgers.com/index.html

Website is a logo - yeahhhhh!

I was not aware of medium-rare IN-N-out. I shall investigate soon.

#17 with the exception of their shake mix

#18 fries no salt must be their default order

Two days until Vegas an INO

Just order 2 burgers and skip the fries.

Speaking of fries I made a kickass batch yesterday at a cookout we had.Soaked them for about 3 hours and then double fried them,came out amazing!!

Two days until Vegas an INO

Just order 2 burgers and skip the fries.

Speaking of fries I made a kickass batch yesterday at a cookout we had.Soaked them for about 3 hours and then double fried them,came out amazing!!

Please elaborate. :thumbup:

My post workout smoothie is

2 fl oz coconut water

1 heaping table spoon of maca/raw cacao powder

2 scoops greens and whey chocolate protein powder

1 frozen banana

1 heaping tablespoon of peanut butter

My post workout smoothie is

2 fl oz coconut water

1 heaping table spoon of maca/raw cacao powder

2 scoops greens and whey chocolate protein powder

1 frozen banana