Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
No. 16

Lebron James will never win a championship...

This statement is worse than any by Gunz.

TG makes his proclomations due to homerism.

Homerism much more loveable and forgivable than idoicy.

I'm not sure what you are getting at.  St. Louis dropped to just one club in the baseball Cardinals for a time.  I think that shows surrounding areas aren't as important.  Heck, some include Akron as part of the Cleveland metro area, which I think is dumb because its an hour away and few really are gonna drive that distance with their season tickets.

Rochester, NY is an hour away from Buffalo but people there regularly drive to Buffalo for Bills and Sabres games. Heck, some Bills season ticket holders come from as far away as Albany. And, plenty of people from the Toronto area come down to Bills and Sabres games, which is at least a 90 to 120 minute drive.

I don't think its the same thing. You're talking 8 home games for the Bills and then an NHL franchise. In Cleveland its 8 home games for the Browns, 81 home games for the Indans, and 41 home games for the Cavs.

The Indians and Browns are two of the best supported teams in their respective sports. They have a long history and a loyal fanbase. They are not going to have any trouble drawing fans.

And LeBron is the savior of the entire NBA. His presence alone will create so many Cavaliers fans in the next 15 years, that the Cavs will have no trouble thriving in that market for decades to come.

This is a solid point. In 15-17 years when Lebron hangs it up, high school kids will be in their thirties and in all likelihood, will be hardcore Cavs fans by then as well.

How can Green Bay support a professional sports team? A culture of winning creates a hardcore fanbase that will show up year after year, even when Lebron is gone.

Anyone who's ever tasted the flesh realizes that Cavs ownership would have to try hard to screw it up. All they have to do is make Lebron happy, surround him with the talent that will be willing to come there to play with him, count the ridiculous amount of coin they'll make from TV/ticket sales, and watch a couple titles roll in.

I'm convinced LeBron will just leave for another club. Heck I think its a great possibility the Cavs as a franchise goes elsewhere. This city can't support 3 teams.

Worrying about something like this right now is beyond ridiculous.

I'm not worried. I hardly thought about the Cavs at all today. I wouldn't have even known they won if it wasn't plastered all over this board.

Too bad. Probably the best thing to happen to your city in a decade.

Sports-wise, Lebron is the best thing for your city since Jim Brown.

Hmm. In the last decade. 1996-2006. Best things to happen:

1. Getting the Browns back in 1999.

2. The incredible playoff run for the Indians in 1997. Upsetting the Yankees in dramatic fashion. Rivera blows it!

I still don't see a reason for the Cavs to want to stay in Cleveland. The city is dying. By the time James is 38-40, the city of Akron, Ohio will be bigger than Cleveland. its stupid to have three teams here.

Getting LeBron o\/\/ns those things.

LeBron is the best thing in basketball since Jordan. Any NBA team would give up any player for him.

Nobody would give up a bag of rocks for the neo-Browns or Indians.

The Cavs and LeBron really haven't accomplished a thing in this series anyway. You see, Cleveland teams don't just lose. They lose in spectacular fashion.

Do the Browns get blown out in the AFC title game in 1987 in Denver? No. They fall behind 21-3, rally to tie it at 31-31, get everyone's hopes up, and THEN they choke by fumbling it at the goaline.

Do the Browns quietly lose a playoff a playoff game in Pittsburgh in 2002? No, they take a HUGE 3rd quarter lead, tease you to death, and then collapse right at the end.

A year ago the Cavs are rallying and going to make the playoffs and oops lose a bunch of games right at the end and miss postseason.

The Indians a year ago were red hot! Best team in baseball at the end of the regular season and then they choke right in the last week after getting our hopes up and lose a bunch of games and miss.

We're old hands at this. A 3-2 series lead might as well be down 3 games to 1.

Edited by BGP

I know this thread has wandered a bit. For a good chuckle go back and read the first post again.  :lmao:

Haven't seen No. 16 for awhile, wonder if he'll suddenly show up when the Cavs lose, if they do?

I'm pretty confident that the Cavs won't win it all this year. However, I'm fairly certain No. 16 will claim victory on his stance for years until the Cavs led by LJ wins it all. Even then he'll probably start in with the "He's no Jordan" line.

Here's part of his first post:

LBJ will never win an NBA championship. He doesnt have the killer instinct or clutch play to become the best. He'll never be Magic and no way will he ever be Jordan.

Being so stubborn to not admit he was even partially wrong makes him look, well, I have my opinion. I'm sure he'll be taken to task by others for taking that stance.

:goodposting:

BGP - Give it up...the greater Cleveland Statistical Area is the 14th largest in the country...I think it's able to sustain 3 professional teams. However, should LeBron decide to leave, the Cavaliers should probably just leave with him.

I know this thread has wandered a bit. For a good chuckle go back and read the first post again. :lmao:

Haven't seen No. 16 for awhile, wonder if he'll suddenly show up when the Cavs lose, if they do?

I'm pretty confident that the Cavs won't win it all this year. However, I'm fairly certain No. 16 will claim victory on his stance for years until the Cavs led by LJ wins it all. Even then he'll probably start in with the "He's no Jordan" line.

LBJ will never win an NBA championship. He doesnt have the killer instinct or clutch play to become the best. He'll never be Magic and no way will he ever be Jordan.

Being so stubborn to not admit he was even partially wrong makes him look, well, I have my opinion. I'm sure he'll be taken to task by others for taking that stance.

BGP - Give it up...the greater Cleveland Statistical Area is the 14th largest in the country...I think it's able to sustain 3 professional teams. However, should LeBron decide to leave, the Cavaliers should probably just leave with him.

I'm not talking about now - I'm talking about the future.

I know this thread has wandered a bit. For a good chuckle go back and read the first post again.  :lmao:

So am I.

So am I.

No doubt LeBron wins a championship in New York or as a Clipper.

So am I.

No doubt LeBron wins a championship in New York or as a Clipper.

Let's not get crazy here.

Its a simple choice to me. I'd move the Cavs as soon as possible. There is no future here.

yeah, leaving a newly renovated 12 year old arena makes perfect sense.

stop :fishing:

game 5 tonight.

be crazy if they could steal one in Detroit.

game 6 friday.

be crazy if they won the series.

BGP, wow. that's all i can say after reading all this.

i've called you a pessimist before, but if you're not fishing, you really need some help.

good luck, and god bless.

game 5 tonight. 

be crazy if they could steal one in Detroit.

game 6 friday.

be crazy if they won the series.

:pickle:

:pickle: :pickle:

Put this down in history.

I still think he'll become one of the best players in the NBA, but he'll be just like Peyton Manning. All stats and no rings.

If it takes a supposed franchise savior 3 NBA season before he hits a game winner... there's a problem. What's even worse is he has been considered "the man" practially since he put on a Cavs jersey.

Wade amd Melo on the other hand will win their fair share of championships.

Let's get back on track here...

I really hate posts like this. We can't sit there and enjoy the journey of a player like this without some DIPWAD who doesn't have 1/1,000,000,000th his talent poking holes just to make himself feel special. The journey includes both the ups and the downs - and in this talk-radio instant history world stupid things are said too many times just to say something provocative and yet if and when the idiot is proven wrong he will hide in his mother's basement until he picks on the next guy.

Edited by djcolts

Surrounding areas down?

I'm not sure what you are getting at.

He's saying that you should count all the folks in the surrounding suburbs, or at least research the population of the county to see how its changing.

Doesn't make sense if St. Louis fell to just one club with a metro area of 2.7 million. That's a larger metro area than Cleveland. What DID change for St. Louis was a rapid drop in city population.

St Louis Blues were founded in 1967 and made the playoffs every year from 1980 to 2004.

why do you keep pretending as if they don't exist?

bump for BGP

I really hate posts like this. We can't sit there and enjoy the journey of a player like this without some DIPWAD who doesn't have 1/1,000,000,000th his talent poking holes just to make himself feel special. The journey includes both the ups and the downs - and in this talk-radio instant history world stupid things are said too many times just to say something provocative and yet if and when the idiot is proven wrong he will hide in his mother's basement until he picks on the next guy.

Completely agree. For some reason, this reminds me of Mike Martz and Bill Belichick.

During Belichick's first stint as head coach, everyone basically said he should stick to being a coordinator, doesn't have what it takes or the people skills to succeed despite an incredible football mind.

Now those same people are saying that Mike Martz will never be a good head coach for the exact same reasons.

People learn from mistakes and evolve. LeBron James has become one of the most fearsome late-game players in the NBA and Bill Belichick is one of the best coaches in the league (I hesitate to put him #1 alone since he has IMO the best QB since Montana on his side).

Things change, and "calling it early" is ridiculous.

I really hate posts like this.  We can't sit there and enjoy the journey of a player like this without some DIPWAD who doesn't have 1/1,000,000,000th his talent poking holes just to make himself feel special.  The journey includes both the ups and the downs - and in this talk-radio instant history world stupid things are said too many times just to say something provocative and yet if and when the idiot is proven wrong he will hide in his mother's basement until he picks on the next guy.

Completely agree. For some reason, this reminds me of Mike Martz and Bill Belichick.

During Belichick's first stint as head coach, everyone basically said he should stick to being a coordinator, doesn't have what it takes or the people skills to succeed despite an incredible football mind.

Now those same people are saying that Mike Martz will never be a good head coach for the exact same reasons.

People learn from mistakes and evolve. LeBron James has become one of the most fearsome late-game players in the NBA and Bill Belichick is one of the best coaches in the league (I hesitate to put him #1 alone since he has IMO the best QB since Montana on his side).

Things change, and "calling it early" is ridiculous.

It's one wrong opinion. There are plenty of wrong opinions. Let's not make this guy out into some kind of vilain. I think the guy's main points were that Lebron isn't a great 2-way player and that he's more of a pass first guy than a "go get the game winning bucket" guy. He thought those characteristics would make it unlikely for Lebron to win a championship. He may have been wrong but there have been countless wrong predictions on this board.

Also, it's not completely wrong yet. Certainly parts of his argument are looking less than valid now, but Lebron still has zero championships. I'm not trying to trump that up. Many great players have zero championships and certainly many great players who won many championships had zero championships after a couple years in the league.

Sure, with Cleveland winning and Lebron playing well it's easy to rip this guy but let's not make him out as some terrible human being because he had a negative opinion on a guy who's certainly gotten his fair share of hype/positive attention.

It's one wrong opinion. There are plenty of wrong opinions. Let's not make this guy out into some kind of vilain. I think the guy's main points were that Lebron isn't a great 2-way player and that he's more of a pass first guy than a "go get the game winning bucket" guy. He thought those characteristics would make it unlikely for Lebron to win a championship. He may have been wrong but there have been countless wrong predictions on this board.

Also, it's not completely wrong yet. Certainly parts of his argument are looking less than valid now, but Lebron still has zero championships. I'm not trying to trump that up. Many great players have zero championships and certainly many great players who won many championships had zero championships after a couple years in the league.

Sure, with Cleveland winning and Lebron playing well it's easy to rip this guy but let's not make him out as some terrible human being because he had a negative opinion on a guy who's certainly gotten his fair share of hype/positive attention.

Look, I see your point, but :lmao: at making this guy "some kind of vilain [sic]" and a "terrible human being".

He started a thread and is being called on his as many of us feel his arguments were ridiculous and it's way too early to make a definitive statement like that. I don't think any of us, outside of shtick, have condemed him to hell or anything like that.

The guy always seems to be so humble and focused.  I'm simply in awe of someone his age with this level of talent and the attitude to go with it.  I think we're looking at the rebirth of the popularity of the NBA, boys. :thumbup:

Just a heads up: Don't forget that a few years ago Kobe Bryant was the "best player in the world"(quote is from Shaq himself), had a squeaky clean image, and had 3 championship rings.

Kobe has always been fake and arrogant since before he was even drafted.

Do you know him personally? If not, its a comment fitting of some trashy gossip rag and that's about it.

You still not watching the Cavs?

No. Didn't even watch tonite's game. The NBA sucks. I'm convinced LeBron will just leave for another club. Heck I think its a great possibility the Cavs as a franchise goes elsewhere. This city can't support 3 teams.

I'll gladly take a title if the Cavs somehow win one for the city, but that's about it.

Let me go on record once again that BGP speaks for NO ONE in Cleveland. There couldn't have been more excitement in downtown Cleveland last night. Indians win on a Westbrook CG shotout, then the ending of the Cavs game being show in at Jacobs Field. Cleveland was rocking last night.

Thanks, BGP, for spewing utter #### that is completely untrue.

Here are the Cavs' options:

1. Stay in Cleveland, assuming James plays his entire career with the club. Basketball will always be third behind football and baseball here. When James retires in 15-20 years, they lose him as a draw and they are back to being third rate again. And they are third rate in a city that is probably smaller than the Akron-Canton metro area.

2. Move the team to perhaps a smaller city but one that is growing. Use LeBron to build a new fanbase. Then in 20-30 years, you are in a larger city with a fanbase that is energized from the LeBron years.

Its a simple choice to me. I'd move the Cavs as soon as possible. There is no future here.

:fishing:

What an idiot.

It's one wrong opinion.  There are plenty of wrong opinions.  Let's not make this guy out into some kind of vilain.  I think the guy's main points were that Lebron isn't a great 2-way player and that he's more of a pass first guy than a "go get the game winning bucket" guy.  He thought those characteristics would make it unlikely for Lebron to win a championship.  He may have been wrong but there have been countless wrong predictions on this board. 

Also, it's not completely wrong yet.  Certainly parts of his argument are looking less than valid now, but Lebron still has zero championships.  I'm not trying to trump that up.  Many great players have zero championships and certainly many great players who won many championships had zero championships after a couple years in the league. 

Look, I see your point, but :lmao: at making this guy "some kind of vilain [sic]" and a "terrible human being".

He started a thread and is being called on his as many of us feel his arguments were ridiculous and it's way too early to make a definitive statement like that. I don't think any of us, outside of shtick, have condemed him to hell or anything like that.

Was talking about the dipwad w/ no ability (inferring he's just a hater) type talk. Oh, I fully expect to rip on this guy just saying not to make it personal. I'd rather rip the basketball opinion than call the guy a loser.

Was talking about the dipwad w/ no ability (inferring he's just a hater) type talk. Oh, I fully expect to rip on this guy just saying not to make it personal. I'd rather rip the basketball opinion than call the guy a loser.

Fair enough, and I stand corrected.

The guy always seems to be so humble and focused.  I'm simply in awe of someone his age with this level of talent and the attitude to go with it.  I think we're looking at the rebirth of the popularity of the NBA, boys. :thumbup:

Just a heads up: Don't forget that a few years ago Kobe Bryant was the "best player in the world"(quote is from Shaq himself), had a squeaky clean image, and had 3 championship rings.

Do you know him personally? If not, its a comment fitting of some trashy gossip rag and that's about it.

No. Didn't even watch tonite's game. The NBA sucks. I'm convinced LeBron will just leave for another club. Heck I think its a great possibility the Cavs as a franchise goes elsewhere. This city can't support 3 teams.

I'll gladly take a title if the Cavs somehow win one for the city, but that's about it.

Let me go on record once again that BGP speaks for NO ONE in Cleveland. There couldn't have been more excitement in downtown Cleveland last night. Indians win on a Westbrook CG shotout, then the ending of the Cavs game being show in at Jacobs Field. Cleveland was rocking last night.

When BGP is wrong, he's wrong in spectacular fashion. :thumbup:

I still think he'll become one of the best players in the NBA, but he'll be just like Peyton Manning. All stats and no rings.

If it takes a supposed franchise savior 3 NBA season before he hits a game winner... there's a problem. What's even worse is he has been considered "the man" practially since he put on a Cavs jersey.

This thread deserves to have a smiley created for it.

Tough to get excited while you're in your mother's basement.

Damn. I'm just way too excited at this point. It is going to really suck when the Pistons win the series. When it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true.

He still hasn't won one people.

thanks for clearing that up. :thumbup:

:goodposting::hophead::hophead::hophead:

:bye::bye::bye:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It doesn't matter if he does or doesn't THIS YEAR. He will eventually, and since you're dead wrong on every other point you spewed, would you like to try even harder to wring every last drop of credibility you have on this board?

To put these 2 names in the same sentence warrants chastising itself.

I think they both are really, really good players right now...and both have a chance to be great. Don't forget how young they are. DWade also has a pretty solid shot at winning the title this season.

I think they both are really, really good players right now...and both have a chance to be great. Don't forget how young they are. DWade also has a pretty solid shot at winning the title this season.

Eh, I guess it can be up for debate, but I just don't see the Melo hype. Wade and LeBron are gold, IMHO.

Eh, I guess it can be up for debate, but I just don't see the Melo hype. Wade and LeBron are gold, IMHO.

Don't forget that Carmelo is only 22. He averaged 26.5 points on 48% shooting this year. He also hit a TON of clutch shots down the stretch in games. He really needs to work on his overall game (3 point shooting, passing, defense)...but those skills usually come later on in the career. If he only marginally improves over the next 5 years...you're looking at a 30 point, 7 rebound, 4.5 assist guy who shoots at a great percentage. That's All-NBA first team most years.

Don't forget that Carmelo is only 22. He averaged 26.5 points on 48% shooting this year. He also hit a TON of clutch shots down the stretch in games. He really needs to work on his overall game (3 point shooting, passing, defense)...but those skills usually come later on in the career. If he only marginally improves over the next 5 years...you're looking at a 30 point, 7 rebound, 4.5 assist guy who shoots at a great percentage. That's All-NBA first team most years.

True. He is young, that's for sure.

The only thing BGP said that had any bit of truth was that Cleveland teams tend to lose in spectacular fashion.

Cleveland can't support 3 teams? They've done it for years, with many many more bad years than good.

The Cavs will always be a distant 3rd to the Browns and Indians? Oh really? How about the late 80's, early 90's? You know, when the Daugherty-Price-Nance Cavs were the toast of the town while the Indians were finishing up their 100th losing season in a row? Did you go to Indians games at Municipal Stadium? I went to many - average attendance was about 5000. This while all those Clevelanders were driving out to Richfield to watch the Cavs.

Speaking of driving -- Akron/Canton people won't drive an hour each way to watch the Cavs? Maybe Canton is an hour, but greater Akron is anywhere from a 20-45 minute straight shot up I-77 to Cleveland. You know, Akron, where LeBron is from? I'm sure nobody from Akron wants to watch him play. :rolleyes:

Cleveland is dying? Psssst, BGP, while the population of cities is dwindling, their metro areas are not. Newsflash - people are moving to the suburbs! :shock:

You are a moron. Please stop speaking about Cleveland. For someone who has apparently lived there his whole life you don't know a thing about it.

I've watched a total of 7 LBJ games now incl. the last 3. To see what he does with complete dog #### surrounding him regardless of what he has done or what he will do says to me he's got a ring in him.

This isn't Peyton Manning. This guy gets it and he's gonna get a ring. The whole ebb and flow of the NBA game is coming back to players just like him.

It's just a matter of time. And for the record I think Cleveland can pull in the talent to do it. All they needed was to see how close they are. They see it and it's gonna happen.

Congrats. You're going to go down as the petulant four year old of the FFA stomping your feet and pounding your fists yelling "But I'm still right!". :thumbup:

People aren't seriously watching these games good enough if they think LeBron is surrounded by ####. You don't become the 4th seed in the East and have a 3-2 lead on the 1 seed with #### surrounding you. Granted, LeBron is by-far the best player on the floor, but they aren't in this situation without Marshall, Gooden, Z, Jones, Murray, Snow, Andy, etc.

With that said, this isn't the roster that will compete year after year for NBA titles. Some changes still need to be made.

Edited by Kosar

Honest question for you: After seeing this year's playoffs, do you still not believe he ever will win one?

It seems as if all of your arguments(doesn't score enough, can't hit a big shot, chokes downt he stretch, etc.) have been proven false. So if you stand by your claim, then why?

I hate Carmelo for sure, but the man can play. Don't forget how young he is too.

ETA: TAN seems to have beaten me to it.

Edited by Assani Fisher

People aren't seriously watching these games good enough if they think LeBron is surrounded by ####.  You don't become the 4th seed in the East and have a 3-2 lead on the 1 seed with #### surrounding you.  Granted, LeBron is by-far the best player on the floor, but they aren't in this situation without Marshall, Gooden, Z, Jones, Murray, Snow, Andy, etc.

With that said, this isn't the roster that will compete year after year for NBA titles.  Some changes still need to be made.

Its not ####, but its nothing above average either. Here, lets play a game and take the best guard or perimeter player off of each playoff team that made it to the second round:

Clippers(take off Cassell)

Kaman

Brand

Magette

Mobley

Livingtston

Radmanovic

Ross

Phoenix(take off Nash)

Marion

Bell

diaw

Barbosa

T Thomas

House

Jones

K Thomas(currently injured)

Stoudamire(currently injured)

Dallas(tough one here...I'll gonna say take off Jason Terry)

Nowitzki

Howard

Stackhouse

daniels

Harris

Van Horn

Dampier

Griffin

Christie(currently injured)

Diop

Heat(take off Wade)

Shaq

J Will

Walker

Mourning

Haslem

Payton

Posey

Nets(take off Carter)

Kidd

Jefferson

Krstic

Robinson

McInnis

Collins

Vaughn

Pistons(take off Billups)

Rip

Prince

Rasheed

Ben

McDyess

Evans

Delk

Spurs(take off Parker)

Ginobli

Duncan

Finley

Bowen

Mohammed

Horry

Nesterovic

Barry

Cavs(take off Lebron)

Ilgauskas

Hughes

Murray

Gooden

Marshall

Jones

Snow

Varejao

Lebron's supporting cast pales in comparison to any other permiter player's that made the second round. Hell, I bet I could do the same thing for all playoff teams with similar results, but I'm too lazy to. Donyell Marshall and Damon Jones are not that good- but they are getting wide open shots nearly whenever they want due to Lebron. Gooden, Ilgauskas, and Varejao are nothing special...but other teams rarely double down due to Lebron being on the floor. I'll give you that Hughes is a decent player, but every other team has a #2 guy better than him that I listed above.

The closest team above to Cleveland I would say is Jersey, but even they are way better: Kidd is better than Hughes, Jefferson is way better than any other guard on the Cavs, and Krstic is better than any big man Cleveland has.

Edited by Assani Fisher

People aren't seriously watching these games good enough if they think LeBron is surrounded by ####.  You don't become the 4th seed in the East and have a 3-2 lead on the 1 seed with #### surrounding you.  Granted, LeBron is by-far the best player on the floor, but they aren't in this situation without Marshall, Gooden, Z, Jones, Murray, Snow, Andy, etc.

With that said, this isn't the roster that will compete year after year for NBA titles.  Some changes still need to be made.

Its not ####, but its nothing above average either. Here, lets play a game and take the best guard or perimeter player off of each playoff team that made it to the second round:

Clippers(take off Cassell)

Kaman

Brand

Magette

Mobley

Livingtston

Radmanovic

Ross

Phoenix(take off Nash)

Marion

Bell

diaw

Barbosa

T Thomas

House

Jones

K Thomas(currently injured)

Stoudamire(currently injured)

Dallas(tough one here...I'll gonna say take off Jason Terry)

Nowitzki

Howard

Stackhouse

daniels

Harris

Van Horn

Dampier

Griffin

Christie(currently injured)

Diop

Heat(take off Wade)

Shaq

J Will

Walker

Mourning

Haslem

Payton

Posey

Nets(take off Carter)

Kidd

Jefferson

Krstic

Robinson

McInnis

Collins

Vaughn

Pistons(take off Billups)

Rip

Prince

Rasheed

Ben

McDyess

Evans

Delk

Spurs(take off Parker)

Ginobli

Duncan

Finley

Bowen

Mohammed

Horry

Nesterovic

Barry

Cavs(take off Lebron)

Ilgauskas

Hughes

Murray

Gooden

Marshall

Jones

Snow

Varejao

Lebron's supporting cast pales in comparison to any other permiter player's that made the second round. Hell, I bet I could do the same thing for all playoff teams with similar results, but I'm too lazy to. Donyell Marshall and Damon Jones are not that good- but they are getting wide open shots nearly whenever they want due to Lebron. Gooden, Ilgauskas, and Varejao are nothing special...but other teams rarely double down due to Lebron being on the floor. I'll give you that Hughes is a decent player, but every other team has a #2 guy better than him that I listed above.

The closest team above to Cleveland I would say is Jersey, but even they are way better: Kidd is better than Hughes, Jefferson is way better than any other guard on the Cavs, and Krstic is better than any big man Cleveland has.

Is this light, you are correct, however, you are leaving chemistry completely out of the equation. Donyell was HUGE last night.

Varejao are nothing special...

maybe not, but that kid plays hard. :thumbup: Marshall seems to hit a lot of important shots too, even if he is left wide open.

So, I wonder if Mr. I.Q. 16 watched Scottie Pippen on SportsCenter last night / this morning? :bye:

So, I wonder if Mr. I.Q. 16 watched Scottie Pippen on SportsCenter last night / this morning? :bye:

i'm wondering if i got jobbed when i paid him $100 to predict some lotto numbers for me.

:lmao:

great 2nd half though.