What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Funny things your kid has said (3 Viewers)

My son has picked up a funny little saying a few days ago. I keep telling him to stop saying it.So we are at the grocery store yesterday and while waiting in line, he sneaks under the adjacent chekc out lane and picks up the "price check" phone.ME: Cal, get out of there.Cal: Ok, ok, don't hit me.Clerk: :scared:The really funny thing is that he sounds like Joe Pesci when he says it.
:o

Saturday night the Boston/Montreal hockey game was only showing on CBC French. My 5 yr old is lying on the couch watching the game. I notice he's asleep so I turn off the tv. He immediately wakes up and says "HEY! I was WATCHING that!". I said "Austin, you had on the French channel." to which he replies, "MOM, the puck don't talk. :scared: "

Sack-Religious said:
During dinner last night, my almost 4-year old isn't eating and he's being whiny about it because all he wants to do is play or eat dessert. As with most kids his age, he wants to be a "big boy" so I tell him that he can't eat only rice, he's got to eat his meatballs, too, and that the protein in the meat will help him grow big and strong with big muscles. He replies back:"Big penis muscles?"My wife, who unfortunately was taking a drink at the same time, shot it out of her mouth.
:goodposting:

The other day my son (3.5 yrs) decided to name some of his toys. A front-end loader and a dump truck. Apparently the dump truck's name is "Funny" because all the other machines think he's funny. The loader's name is "Goat." Why you may ask? I asked this question of the wee man. Apparently the loader is always running into goats, so that's how he got the name. He's an odd kid.
Gold.

Me to 6yo daughter this am: Did you squeeze a quarter tube of toothpaste in the toilet?

6 yo: yes

Me: Why?

6 yo: I was going to the bathroom and didn't want to smell it.

:thumbup:

Trev: Mom, did you leave the radio on?

Me: Yes, oops.

Trev: I am letting you off with a warning. Don't let it happen again.

Me: :thumbup:

My 6 year old just got back from a week at my parents in So Cal, at my other son's lacrosse game on sunday a parent asked him how Los Angeles was, he quickly shot back with "I wasn't in Los Angeles I was in LA" :lmao:

Same kid same day starts screaming for me to come up and look what he did. He is on the toilet and is proud of "his huge pickle he pooped" and do I want a picture of it because he named it after me. He must do this about once a month but I have yet to take a picture.

Same kid same day starts screaming for me to come up and look what he did. He is on the toilet and is proud of "his huge pickle he pooped" and do I want a picture of it because he named it after me. He must do this about once a month but I have yet to take a picture.
double :popcorn:

So after putting my daughter down for a nap, my wife comes back and finds my 3 (4 in July) year old son with permanent black marker smeared over his lip. When she asked him what possessed him to use the marker in such a way, he said he was 'trying to be a man'...

:popcorn: :thumbup:

Now, my son knows I don't like George Bush. But this silliness is all created from scratch:

"Dad, we should roll a cannon up to George Bush's house. And when he answers the door, BOOM - shoot it right at his head."

This, again, was said by my son... He is a character...

"Mommy, why don't you ever play golf? Sissy plays golf and she's a women (not woman, but women)."

This, again, was said by my son... He is a character..."Mommy, why don't you ever play golf? Sissy plays golf and she's a women (not woman, but women)."
Well?
Did we ever get an answer here?
I used to play on occasion, but life got too busy for it. I have clubs, but honestly, I am not very good. :kickrock:Both the kids play golf with their dad on occasion. They actually prefer to go to the driving range.

Me to 6yo daughter this am: Did you squeeze a quarter tube of toothpaste in the toilet?6 yo: yesMe: Why?6 yo: I was going to the bathroom and didn't want to smell it. :football:
:goodposting:Me: What does a cow say?Her (20 months): Moooooo.Me: What does a birdie say?Her: Teet teet!Me: What does Flava Flav say?Her: Boyeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Me to 6yo daughter this am: Did you squeeze a quarter tube of toothpaste in the toilet?6 yo: yesMe: Why?6 yo: I was going to the bathroom and didn't want to smell it. :lmao:
:lmao:Me: What does a cow say?Her (20 months): Moooooo.Me: What does a birdie say?Her: Teet teet!Me: What does Flava Flav say?Her: Boyeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Mine (21 months)...Bob: "What does a rooster say?"Her: "c@ck"MIL: :thumbup: "What happened to the "'doodle-doo?'"

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends of ours shared this one the other day...

Backgound - they have two young daughters and the girls refer to their private area as "po-po".

2yo to Mom - "Daddy's po-po has a banana on it" :rolleyes:

Someone turned a switch on with my daughter (2.5). She used to say things here and there - do all the animal sounds etc but recently she doesn't stop. I think her moving in with the older kids at daycare has done it.

The other day we're going through one of her books. There was a dolphin.

me: Do you know what that is?

her: humpack whale

me: :thumbdown: um no it's a dolphin. Where did you learn humpback whale?

her: dolphin. OK

So now she knows the difference between a dolphin and "humpback whale". She never says just whale. It's always humpbackwhale. No matter what.

Looking at her animal book

her (pointing): dolphin

me: yes

her (pointing): humpback whale

me: yes, very good

a couple pages later

me: Oooh look at the little mouse

her: Daddy, that's chinchilla

me: :lol:

Someone turned a switch on with my daughter (2.5). She used to say things here and there - do all the animal sounds etc but recently she doesn't stop. I think her moving in with the older kids at daycare has done it.The other day we're going through one of her books. There was a dolphin. me: Do you know what that is?her: humpack whaleme: :thumbdown: um no it's a dolphin. Where did you learn humpback whale?her: dolphin. OKSo now she knows the difference between a dolphin and "humpback whale". She never says just whale. It's always humpbackwhale. No matter what.Looking at her animal bookher (pointing): dolphinme: yesher (pointing): humpback whaleme: yes, very gooda couple pages laterme: Oooh look at the little mouseher: Daddy, that's chinchillame: :bag:
Oh yes, we have heard the chinchilla references as well. We have Dora and Diego to thank for those.

This, again, was said by my son... He is a character..."Mommy, why don't you ever play golf? Sissy plays golf and she's a women (not woman, but women)."
Well?
I used to play on occasion, but life got too busy for it. I have clubs, but honestly, I am not very good. :kickrock:Both the kids play golf with their dad on occasion. They actually prefer to go to the driving range.
No I meant where was the funny part?

Someone turned a switch on with my daughter (2.5). She used to say things here and there - do all the animal sounds etc but recently she doesn't stop. I think her moving in with the older kids at daycare has done it.

me: :mellow: um no it's a dolphin. Where did you learn humpback whale?

So now she knows the difference between a dolphin and "humpback whale". She never says just whale. It's always humpbackwhale. No matter what.

a couple pages later

me: :bag:
Oh yes, we have heard the chinchilla references as well. We have Dora and Diego to thank for those.
yep...2.5 year old son a while back...

Him: Dad that squirrel is eating the bark!

Me: No buddy...squirrel's eat nuts, not bark.

Him: Oh, only Pygmy Marmasets eat bark.

Me: :goodposting: *thinking* WTF is a Pygmy Marmaset?

me: :wall: um no it's a dolphin. Where did you learn humpback whale?

a couple pages later

Me: :lmao: *thinking* WTF is a Pygmy Marmaset?
:eek: I hear ya. And big props to my homeboy Mike Rowe, I knew what an alpaca was when my little girl brought that one up!

Well?
No I meant where was the funny part?
Guess you had to be there. When he said women instead of woman, I found it funny. :lmao: Guess I am easily amused.

me: :lmao: um no it's a dolphin. Where did you learn humpback whale?

a couple pages later

me: :lmao:

Me: :banned: *thinking* WTF is a Pygmy Marmaset?
For $800 I'll tell you.

McJose said:
wadegarrett said:
JEB said:
belljr said:

a couple pages later

Me: :confused: *thinking* WTF is a Pygmy Marmaset?
For $800 I'll tell you.
:pics:

McJose said:
wadegarrett said:
JEB said:
belljr said:

a couple pages later

me: :pics:

Me: :confused: *thinking* WTF is a Pygmy Marmaset?
For $800 I'll tell you.
Freebie!

I'm helping get the kids ready for bed by getting their lotion on and getting them in their PJ's. I've already got my daughter ready and my wife calls me in to get my son and I said, "Let my wash my hands, their dirty" After getting my daughter ready I cleaned out the litter box waiting for my son. My daughter says in a sad somber tone,

"Why did you touch me with your dirty hands?"

I'm helping get the kids ready for bed by getting their lotion on and getting them in their PJ's. I've already got my daughter ready and my wife calls me in to get my son and I said, "Let my wash my hands, their dirty" After getting my daughter ready I cleaned out the litter box waiting for my son. My daughter says in a sad somber tone,"Why did you touch me with your dirty hands?"
:lmao:

after helping another customer at home depot load a big box onto his flatbed cart my 4 year old says...

"he's not very smart, but he can lift heavy things"

wtf?

same 4 year old also argues almost daily with the wife when the news comes on....

he swears its "eye with this news".......my wife corrects with "no, its eye witness news"....he comes back with "mom, that doesn't even make sense"

About four to five years ago we were heading down to La Crosse, Wisconsin for the day. It's only about 30 minutes and we were running around ... shopping, dinner, etc.

Driving home, my middle son (who was about 4 at the time) says "Dad, Jesus dies on the cross right?"

"Yes Son"

"Well I ddin't see him there today."

My soon to be 4 year old turned on the TV and put Futurama on the other night. When I figured this out and turned it off he laughs and says " I.C. Wiener :coffee: ".

I have caught him several times since then talking to himself " I.C. Wiener :lmao:".

:lmao:

ETA

Looks like it is time to figure out how those parental controls work.

Long car ride to some store the wife wanted to go to - my son like to play trivia type games with stuff he knows -

My son: Dad, why is Neptune blue?

Me: Why? (knowing that he knows)

Him: Because of the methane!

Me: That's right. Good remembering.

A few seconds pass...

Him: Dad, my do volcano's explode?

Me: Why? (knowing that he knows)

Him: Because the Earth's crust moves and lava comes out.

Me: That's right. Excellent remembering.

A few seconds pass...

Him: Dad, why do hummingbirds hum?

Me: Why? (not remembering talking to him about that)

Him: Because they forgot the words!

Family of 5 at Olive Garden ... if you know the typical layout, it is an aisle with "rooms" for table seating.

We are leaving and walking the aisle and my son (8) walks through one of the dining areas instead - "short-cut" as he disappears in to the area.

The rest of us are by the door and he hasn't shown up.

I walk back through and he has his arms elbow out on the edge of a table and his chin resting on his hands in the middle - his rear end sticking out away from the table. Frustrated I head toward him thinking he is bothering someone ... I look to who is sitting there and its three better than average, not quite FBG hot, college girls. I slow down and listen in ...

Girl 1: "You're cute"

Son: "I know. You are too ..."

Girl 2: :giggle: "What about me?"

Son: "No. You're hot."

Girls: :laughing:

Dad: "Ummm .. son?"

Son: "Uh oh ... gotta boogie." :snaps finger:

Girl 3: "Hey? What about me?"

Son: "I'd do ya ..." as walking away.

Dad: :wolf:

:Dad eye contact with girls: "No comment"

Dad: "Where did you hear 'I'd do ya' before?"

Son: "Dad?! It's what cool people say to hot girls. Geez."

There was no way this conversation was geeting any better ... I dropped it.

So we are walking out to the truck ...

Girls: :Calling out to my son: "Goodbye ___!" :blowingkisses:

Son looks at me like - "Ha! Told you."

Wife slides her hand in her waistline :albundy: and looks at me - "Like father - like son"

Family of 5 at Olive Garden ... if you know the typical layout, it is an aisle with "rooms" for table seating.We are leaving and walking the aisle and my son (8) walks through one of the dining areas instead - "short-cut" as he disappears in to the area.The rest of us are by the door and he hasn't shown up.I walk back through and he has his arms elbow out on the edge of a table and his chin resting on his hands in the middle - his rear end sticking out away from the table. Frustrated I head toward him thinking he is bothering someone ... I look to who is sitting there and its three better than average, not quite FBG hot, college girls. I slow down and listen in ...Girl 1: "You're cute"Son: "I know. You are too ..."Girl 2: :giggle: "What about me?"Son: "No. You're hot."Girls: :laughing:Dad: "Ummm .. son?"Son: "Uh oh ... gotta boogie." :snaps finger:Girl 3: "Hey? What about me?"Son: "I'd do ya ..." as walking away.Dad: :wolf: :Dad eye contact with girls: "No comment"Dad: "Where did you hear 'I'd do ya' before?"Son: "Dad?! It's what cool people say to hot girls. Geez."There was no way this conversation was geeting any better ... I dropped it.So we are walking out to the girl ... Girls: :Calling out to my son: "Goodbye ___!" :blowingkisses:Son looks at me like - "Ha! Told you."Wife slides her hand in her waistline :albundy: and looks at me - "Like father - like son"
:nerd:

I'm helping get the kids ready for bed by getting their lotion on and getting them in their PJ's. I've already got my daughter ready and my wife calls me in to get my son and I said, "Let my wash my hands, their dirty" After getting my daughter ready I cleaned out the litter box waiting for my son. My daughter says in a sad somber tone,"Why did you touch me with your dirty hands?"
:bag:
Seriously. You let your daughter go in a litter box? :pickle:

Family of 5 at Olive Garden ... if you know the typical layout, it is an aisle with "rooms" for table seating.We are leaving and walking the aisle and my son (8) walks through one of the dining areas instead - "short-cut" as he disappears in to the area.The rest of us are by the door and he hasn't shown up.I walk back through and he has his arms elbow out on the edge of a table and his chin resting on his hands in the middle - his rear end sticking out away from the table. Frustrated I head toward him thinking he is bothering someone ... I look to who is sitting there and its three better than average, not quite FBG hot, college girls. I slow down and listen in ...Girl 1: "You're cute"Son: "I know. You are too ..."Girl 2: :giggle: "What about me?"Son: "No. You're hot."Girls: :laughing:Dad: "Ummm .. son?"Son: "Uh oh ... gotta boogie." :snaps finger:Girl 3: "Hey? What about me?"Son: "I'd do ya ..." as walking away.Dad: :goodposting: :Dad eye contact with girls: "No comment"Dad: "Where did you hear 'I'd do ya' before?"Son: "Dad?! It's what cool people say to hot girls. Geez."There was no way this conversation was geeting any better ... I dropped it.So we are walking out to the girl ... Girls: :Calling out to my son: "Goodbye ___!" :blowingkisses:Son looks at me like - "Ha! Told you."Wife slides her hand in her waistline :albundy: and looks at me - "Like father - like son"
:confused:
Oh BUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT! :popcorn:

:unsure:
Seriously. You let your daughter go in a litter box? :shrug:
I mispoke. :doh:

Family of 5 at Olive Garden ... if you know the typical layout, it is an aisle with "rooms" for table seating.

We are leaving and walking the aisle and my son (8) walks through one of the dining areas instead - "short-cut" as he disappears in to the area.

I walk back through and he has his arms elbow out on the edge of a table and his chin resting on his hands in the middle - his rear end sticking out away from the table. Frustrated I head toward him thinking he is bothering someone ... I look to who is sitting there and its three better than average, not quite FBG hot, college girls. I slow down and listen in ...

Dad: :shrug:

Wife slides her hand in her waistline :albundy: and looks at me - "Like father - like son"
So, are you going to tell his biological father this story? I'm sure he'd like that...

Family of 5 at Olive Garden ... if you know the typical layout, it is an aisle with "rooms" for table seating.We are leaving and walking the aisle and my son (8) walks through one of the dining areas instead - "short-cut" as he disappears in to the area.The rest of us are by the door and he hasn't shown up.I walk back through and he has his arms elbow out on the edge of a table and his chin resting on his hands in the middle - his rear end sticking out away from the table. Frustrated I head toward him thinking he is bothering someone ... I look to who is sitting there and its three better than average, not quite FBG hot, college girls. I slow down and listen in ...Girl 1: "You're cute"Son: "I know. You are too ..."Girl 2: :giggle: "What about me?"Son: "No. You're hot."Girls: :laughing:Dad: "Ummm .. son?"Son: "Uh oh ... gotta boogie." :snaps finger:Girl 3: "Hey? What about me?"Son: "I'd do ya ..." as walking away.Dad: :shock: :Dad eye contact with girls: "No comment"Dad: "Where did you hear 'I'd do ya' before?"Son: "Dad?! It's what cool people say to hot girls. Geez."There was no way this conversation was geeting any better ... I dropped it.So we are walking out to the girl ... Girls: :Calling out to my son: "Goodbye ___!" :blowingkisses:Son looks at me like - "Ha! Told you."Wife slides her hand in her waistline :albundy: and looks at me - "Like father - like son"
:wolf:
Oh BUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT! :P
:unsure:

Family of 5 at Olive Garden ... if you know the typical layout, it is an aisle with "rooms" for table seating.We are leaving and walking the aisle and my son (8) walks through one of the dining areas instead - "short-cut" as he disappears in to the area.The rest of us are by the door and he hasn't shown up.I walk back through and he has his arms elbow out on the edge of a table and his chin resting on his hands in the middle - his rear end sticking out away from the table. Frustrated I head toward him thinking he is bothering someone ... I look to who is sitting there and its three better than average, not quite FBG hot, college girls. I slow down and listen in ...Girl 1: "You're cute"Son: "I know. You are too ..."Girl 2: :giggle: "What about me?"Son: "No. You're hot."Girls: :laughing:Dad: "Ummm .. son?"Son: "Uh oh ... gotta boogie." :snaps finger:Girl 3: "Hey? What about me?"Son: "I'd do ya ..." as walking away.Dad: :pickle: :Dad eye contact with girls: "No comment"Dad: "Where did you hear 'I'd do ya' before?"Son: "Dad?! It's what cool people say to hot girls. Geez."There was no way this conversation was geeting any better ... I dropped it.So we are walking out to the girl ... Girls: :Calling out to my son: "Goodbye ___!" :blowingkisses:Son looks at me like - "Ha! Told you."Wife slides her hand in her waistline :albundy: and looks at me - "Like father - like son"
:pickle:
Oh BUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT! :lmao:
:wall:
:yes: - true story. Wife's sarcasm was just to shut me up before I said anything. (So she said.)

Family of 5 at Olive Garden ... if you know the typical layout, it is an aisle with "rooms" for table seating.We are leaving and walking the aisle and my son (8) walks through one of the dining areas instead - "short-cut" as he disappears in to the area.The rest of us are by the door and he hasn't shown up.I walk back through and he has his arms elbow out on the edge of a table and his chin resting on his hands in the middle - his rear end sticking out away from the table. Frustrated I head toward him thinking he is bothering someone ... I look to who is sitting there and its three better than average, not quite FBG hot, college girls. I slow down and listen in ...Girl 1: "You're cute"Son: "I know. You are too ..."Girl 2: :giggle: "What about me?"Son: "No. You're hot."Girls: :laughing:Dad: "Ummm .. son?"Son: "Uh oh ... gotta boogie." :snaps finger:Girl 3: "Hey? What about me?"Son: "I'd do ya ..." as walking away.Dad: :football: :Dad eye contact with girls: "No comment"Dad: "Where did you hear 'I'd do ya' before?"Son: "Dad?! It's what cool people say to hot girls. Geez."There was no way this conversation was geeting any better ... I dropped it.So we are walking out to the truck ... Girls: :Calling out to my son: "Goodbye ___!" :blowingkisses:Son looks at me like - "Ha! Told you."Wife slides her hand in her waistline :albundy: and looks at me - "Like father - like son"
time go get Junior that camera phone, you know, so you parents can keep tabs on him :)

Dad: :jawdrop:

time go get Junior that camera phone, you know, so you parents can keep tabs on him :thumbup:
Double edged sword .... do I really want this kid to have a cell phone?

Me to 6yo daughter this am: Did you squeeze a quarter tube of toothpaste in the toilet?6 yo: yesMe: Why?6 yo: I was going to the bathroom and didn't want to smell it. :(
:jawdrop:Me: What does a cow say?Her (20 months): Moooooo.Me: What does a birdie say?Her: Teet teet!Me: What does Flava Flav say?Her: Boyeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Most of these have been funny and even hysterical ... this one takes the prize. :thumbup: I walked away repeating "Boyyeeeeeeeee!!"

time go get Junior that camera phone, you know, so you parents can keep tabs on him :jawdrop:
you don't have to have it activated to use the camera, just make sure you get the data cable, so you he can transfer the pics to your his computerHTH
Nice. Maybe I should just give him a lapel camera?Honestly, he does like to talk to the girls, but I am hoping this was a rare day until he's older - much older. Please?

time go get Junior that camera phone, you know, so you parents can keep tabs on him :jawdrop:
you don't have to have it activated to use the camera, just make sure you get the data cable, so you he can transfer the pics to your his computerHTH
Nice. Maybe I should just give him a lapel camera?Honestly, he does like to talk to the girls, but I am hoping this was a rare day until he's older - much older. Please?
:thumbup: I hear ya, man, I was just ribbin' ya. I'm right there with you on that sentiment.

Users who are viewing this thread