Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hands_on_the_Heisman

Maintaining the "5 O'Clock Shadow"

11 posts in this topic

Trying to find the right auto-razor/shaver/trimmer to maintain that thin beard look/5 OClock shadow. Tired of shaving it all off every three or 4 days and then waiting for it to grow back.

Wondering if anybody has a shaver/trimmer they use and would reccommend for keeping that look on a daily basis.

Clippers. Most have a feature where you can adjust the gaurd with a side lever. This will give you any length desired.

Back in the late '80s, there was a shaver called the "Miami DeVice", which left stubble on your face like Don Johnson's look in Miami Vice.

I could not find one on Ebay for you. My guess is that they weren't designed for decades of use.

Trying to find the right auto-razor/shaver/trimmer to maintain that thin beard look/5 OClock shadow. Tired of shaving it all off every three or 4 days and then waiting for it to grow back.

Wondering if anybody has a shaver/trimmer they use and would reccommend for keeping that look on a daily basis.

Are you 12 years old?

I have the same problem, except that it takes 3 or 4 minutes for it to grow back.

I have the same problem, except that it takes 3 or 4 minutes for it to grow back.

:goodposting:

Clippers. Most have a feature where you can adjust the gaurd with a side lever. This will give you any length desired.

I agree, go with clippers.

Herbert is so cool, his beard grows back in a matter of seconds! :thumbup:

Herbert is so cool, his beard grows back in a matter of seconds! :thumbup:

:ptts:

I saw one at Wal Mart the other day that has a short guard specifically for that.

I think it's called the George Michael attachment