What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** FFA Heavy Music Thread - No banal, anodyne "Dad Rock" BS here.. (2 Viewers)

Evilgrin 72

Distributor of Pain
Started with Zeppelin - answer : NO

Post any band you're not sure about here and I will tell you if they are a metal band or not.

Note : I am very busy at work today, so there may be lags. Sorry in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Four Tops
No.Note : From here on out, I will ignore any joke entries, but will still laugh at them, so feel free to post them - I just don't have time to type "No" 600 times today. :D

AC/DC

Def Leppard

Motley Crue
Yes, across the board, but they're all borderline. The hair bands are all metal, but a different subgenre than the Slayers of the world. AC/DC is really just a very loud rock band, but their subject matter and attitude pushes them into the metal category.

How is AC/DC metal but Zeppelin not? Zeppelin are more metal than AC/DC!

THIS THREAD MAKES NO SENSE
Wrong. Both are close, but while AC/DC is straightforward hard rock, Zeppelin was much more of a genre-hopping band.

Wrong. Both are close, but while AC/DC is straightforward hard rock, Zeppelin was much more of a genre-hopping band.
If AC/DC are metal because of their 'subject matter' and 'attitude' then so are The Rolling Stones.

If AC/DC are metal because of their 'subject matter' and 'attitude' then so are The Rolling Stones.
Dude, you don't need to try to make sense of it - that's what this thread is for, to give you an answer. AC/DC is metal. The Stones and Zeppelin are rock bands.

AC/DC

Def Leppard

Motley Crue
Yes, across the board, but they're all borderline. The hair bands are all metal, but a different subgenre than the Slayers of the world. AC/DC is really just a very loud rock band, but their subject matter and attitude pushes them into the metal category.
See. That's where you lost me.AC/DC, I understand. If Leppard is metal, Zeppelin is metal. You can't tell me Whole Lotta Love isn't metal and Photograph is. I'm just not buying it. Same thing with the Crue.

Users who are viewing this thread