Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shuke

hey

165 posts in this topic

i couldn't find young coconuts by the case at the Asian food store, so i ended up buying a few single ones for $1.25 each

Thanks for that.

i couldn't find young coconuts by the case at the Asian food store, so i ended up buying a few single ones for $1.25 each

what in the ###### #### are you talking about, guy?

Stu Pitt?

I got the same thing.

Just trying to get his name out there probably...

Stu Pitt?

Beg pardon?

Disco Stu Pitt?

somebody want to tell me what in the #### is going on in here?

somebody want to tell me what in the #### is going on in here?

First post seems pretty straight forward to me.

That is the exact text of a PM I received a while ago. Comletely random. After I replied, I was told that the person "hit the wrong reply button", as if they actually meant to send that message to someone else.

As if people are actually PMing each other here the results of their coconut shopping outings. :lmao:

Quit smoking yet.....Shukster????

sure

Disco Stu Pitt?

No, I already know you guys aren't as great as this site seems.

That is the exact text of a PM I received a while ago. Comletely random. After I replied, I was told that the person "hit the wrong reply button", as if they actually meant to send that message to someone else.

As if people are actually PMing each other here the results of their coconut shopping outings. :lmao:

Now that was funny......please keep all your threads on this same high level....TIA.

oh BULL####! like people actually buy coconuts.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao:

Hmmmm....

I received this PM...

Just wanted to drop a note to a few people in hopes of gaining some friends here at footballguys.com.... I just signed up and I am hoping that I fit in well with everyone else.

I can't wait for the football season to start!!! Hopefully you guys are as great as this site seems.

Well, thanks for hearing me out.....like I said, I just want to get my name out and be a part of the fun.

Stu Pitt

Fresh Young Coconuts IM conversation

Vinit: i couldn't find young coconuts by the case at the Asian food store, so i ended up buying a few single ones for $1.25 each

Vinit: any suggestions?

Dhru: call up your local Asian food store and tell them that you want to buy young coconuts by the case, they'll usually end up ordering them from you, especially if you buy them on a regular basis.

Dhru: thats what i did here (delaware)

Vinit: how much do you pay

Dhru: about 1.15 each, still not that cheap, but in nyc though, and san fran, they are about 99 cents because they are closer to the ports

Vinit: oo ok

Vinit: gotcha

Do you have questions? Email us or feel free to IM us with via AOL Instant Messenger. Screen name Young Siddhartha.

Hmmmm....

I received this PM...

Just wanted to drop a note to a few people in hopes of gaining some friends here at footballguys.com.... I just signed up and I am hoping that I fit in well with everyone else.

I can't wait for the football season to start!!! Hopefully you guys are as great as this site seems.

Well, thanks for hearing me out.....like I said, I just want to get my name out and be a part of the fun.

Stu Pitt

This wasn't clear already?

Fresh Young Coconuts IM conversation

Vinit: i couldn't find young coconuts by the case at the Asian food store, so i ended up buying a few single ones for $1.25 each

Vinit: any suggestions?

Dhru: call up your local Asian food store and tell them that you want to buy young coconuts by the case, they'll usually end up ordering them from you, especially if you buy them on a regular basis.

Dhru: thats what i did here (delaware)

Vinit: how much do you pay

Dhru: about 1.15 each, still not that cheap, but in nyc though, and san fran, they are about 99 cents because they are closer to the ports

Vinit: oo ok

Vinit: gotcha

Do you have questions? Email us or feel free to IM us with via AOL Instant Messenger. Screen name Young Siddhartha.

###### shuke :lmao:

I've seen this kind of thing on The Sopranos before. This is obviously code for some illicit activity. "Young coconuts," "Asian food store" and "$1.25 each" are all codewords.

this thread just took a turn for the worse.

:link:?

:confused:

Hmmmm....

I received this PM...

Stu Pitt

####### stu. I just received mine a few minutes ago.

Now that was funny......please keep all your threads on this same high level....TIA.

I seriously don't know if this is sarcasm.

:confused:

nevermind.

I never called bull#### on people buying coconuts. It was sending a private message to their internet friends with an update on doing so that I called bull#### on.

I never called bull#### on people buying coconuts. It was sending a private message to their internet friends with an update on doing so that I called bull#### on.

this has been confirmed as an IM conversation between two Punjabi guys, no?

wtf?

These have to be code words, right?

F'ing bloggers. :rolleyes:

WHY DID YOU SEND ME THE PM??????

: djcolts, Christo, Keerock, Stu Pitt, Team, shuke, jpeace121, hallesdad, GStrot, Big B, arrow1, Mr. Brownstone, Exile, vandy73

I can't wait for this...

Hey guys

Sorry if I am starting controversy. I had nothing to do with coconut(?) messages.

Just trying to make a friendly impression around here.

Hopefully I have not upset anyone.

Stu

WHY DID YOU SEND ME THE PM??????

This thread has taken a turn for the worse.