What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WHERE ARE THE CHEATSHEETS???!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOGOGIANTS

Footballguy
I am very unhappy with the service so far since it says Wed afternoon well its Wed afternoon and no cheatsheets. I need to get in my lineup asap plus another complaint I got the email on Stwart and by the time I got to waivers Gary and Bryson was gone. Seems like everyone else found out about it before you guys knew about it? I wouldnt care if it was free but I paid good$ for your services and so far :thumbdown:

Apparently you don't follow the boards as it was on the site and sent out as soon as verified and not just the rumor mill. There are tons of people that jump all over free agents on the slightest rumor..PS. I hear Larry Johnson is starting over Holmes.

By the way... what league has lineups in on WEDNESDAY, I dont care that there is a game tomorrow! Especially the first week of the season!Yeeks.

Count your blessings that you didn't get to Gary or Bryson. Nothing like rushing to the waiver wire for 2 guys in a RBBC on one of the least explosive offenses in the league...HERD

FBGs was actually one of the fastest on Stewart. They beat KFFL and FFToday. I'm going to come of as a Jerk for this comment, but really, Stewart was already out for 4-6 weeks before the season ending news hit. You could have easily moved sooner. I'm sure that's what your Fellow Owners did.About the Cheetsheets. Joe has already stated that they will be out sometime this evening. Last year, there was an update for the Thursday games on Wednesday, and the Cheetsheet came out on Friday. I would say this is a legit comment, they should be out today. Look for them today, probably about 24 hours before you kick off.If you have to set your Line ups before tommarow, you've got a lazy Commish, or bad league software. You shouldn't have to set any line up before Sunday, excluding the Thursday players, but some leagues just don't get it.I don't need Joe's Cheat sheets this week at all. We've had months to figure out week 1, everybody should know what they are doing this week. That said, If the Cheatsheets aren't out before I go to bed tonight, I'll be right here complaining with you as a matter of Principle. Until then, Unbunch the Panties, and relax alittle. :thumbup: Deal?

I am very unhappy with the service so far since it says Wed afternoon well its Wed afternoon and no cheatsheets. I need to get in my lineup asap plus another complaint I got the email on Stwart and by the time I got to waivers Gary and Bryson was gone. Seems like everyone else found out about it before you guys knew about it? I wouldnt care if it was free but I paid good$ for your services and so far :thumbdown:
Sack up and take some responsibility for your team. Maybe you should grant Joe access to your league so he can make the pickups of the soon-to-be-hot free agent as soon as he hears the news? And he can set your lineup too? Then you can sit back and enjoy fantasy football as it was meant to be....AS A TRUE SPECTATOR SPORT! :no:

Your league got any openings?

Sack up and take some responsibility for your team. Maybe you should grant Joe access to your league so he can make the pickups of the soon-to-be-hot free agent as soon as he hears the news? And he can set your lineup too? Then you can sit back and enjoy fantasy football as it was meant to be....AS A TRUE SPECTATOR SPORT! :no:
:rotflmao:

I got the email on Stwart and by the time I got to waivers Gary and Bryson was gone. Seems like everyone else found out about it before you guys knew about it?
LMAO :D :rotflmao:

I think this is the wrong forum. The Shark Pool is reserved for sharing NFL talk and fantasy football strategy discussion.

Im just saying that when it say Wed afternoon that means they should be up am I correct? I can make my own picks ##### but sometimes its a tough decision You mean to tell me you never used a cheatsheet to help make a tough decision? BS btw Im hitting the road after work today and I will not have access to a PC until tommorrow night thats why I need to set my lineup now but what business is that of yours? once again it says Wed afternoon well its Wed afternoon WTF are they? put them up or dont say Wed afternoon. how hard is that to understand? I Pay for this ####!

once again it says Wed afternoon well its Wed afternoon WTF are they? put them up or dont say Wed afternoon. how hard is that to understand? I Pay for this ####!
Chill out dude, your gonna bust a vein or something!BTW, it is Thursday morning here and I'm not complaining about them being late. ;)

Alright, you should get your Cheetsheet before the night's out, BUT....As you have time constraints.This is ABSOLUTELY the wrong forum, and not the place to do this, but go ahead and post what Line up Decisions you are struggling with, and I'm sure a number of us will help you out.Remember to include your scoring rules.ihatewhenishowweaknessontheboards :bag:

Oops, sorry Gogogiants, just noticed that BOTH of your posts are in this particular thread. Didn't realize you had so much invested. Hey, just a thought, you could post your roster and linup requirements and scoring system in Assistant Coach and accept input on WDIS...Worth a shot maybe?

Can someone start a poll asking when "Wed. Afternoon" officially ends? The "when is Midnight" poll was awesome...HERD

Im just saying that when it say Wed afternoon that means they should be up am I correct? I can make my own picks ##### but sometimes its a tough decision You mean to tell me you never used a cheatsheet to help make a tough decision? BS btw Im hitting the road after work today and I will not have access to a PC until tommorrow night thats why I need to set my lineup now but what business is that of yours? once again it says Wed afternoon well its Wed afternoon WTF are they? put them up or dont say Wed afternoon. how hard is that to understand? I Pay for this ####!
Are you the same person that complains your coffee is too cold then sue when it burns you after you spilled it on yourself?

One word -- punctuationIt is still "afternoon".Do you have to set your ENTIRE lineup, or just those that involve players for tomorrow night?You should only be starting Curtis Martin and, maybe, Coles or Gardner. There's your cheatsheet. Actually, no cheating involved in that one.

David Dodds is based on the west coast. It is 1:18 out there. I think this might be a case where us east coast people need to live by the west coast schedule.

If you decide to post a WDIS thread in the Assistant Coach, please link it to the Thread, I am sure you will get atleast 10 great offers of advise, if nothing else because we are all just too currious what decision could be so earth shattering? :confused:

Seriously dude, if you are having that hard of a time deciding between Keenan McCardell and Marc Boerigter than flip a coin. af·ter·noon ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ftr-nn)

n.

The part of day from noon until sunset

The sun is still shining here, but if you are not convinced than feel free to stick it where the sun don't shine

:P

If you pay the fee and they say Wednesay afternoon, you have every right to expect it Wednesday afternoon. But, you are relying on people who cover fantasy football as a source of income, so caveat emptor.

If you decide to post a WDIS thread in the Assistant Coach, please link it to the Thread, I am sure you will get atleast 10 great offers of advise, if nothing else because we are all just too currious what decision could be so earth shattering? :confused:
That is funny. :cool:

Thanks man for helping out hereQB: Collins,Ramsey,Brdy - need to pick 1RB: Barber,Martin, Shipp, Duckett - need to pick 2WR: S.Moss, Conway,Gardner,Hilliard,Patten - need to pick 2everything else I dont need input onall TDs are 6 and its 1pt20yd pass,1pt10yd rec,1pt10yd rush,1pt recept

LMAO at actually expecting a deadline to be met here. You obviously haven't been around long. I paid my $20 for the use of these forums (yes I know they are free but I felt obligated and it's well worth the money) but the FF info while sometimes good, is always behind schedule. Get used to it.

If I remember from last year this site appears to go by PST and that would make it about 1PM or early afternoon.

Check back in about 3 hours, that would make the time early evening, and if they are not available you can continue with your little tirade.

Live and learn then forget.

Thanks man for helping out hereQB: Collins,Ramsey,Brdy - need to pick 1RB: Barber,Martin, Shipp, Duckett - need to pick 2WR: S.Moss, Conway,Gardner,Hilliard,Patten - need to pick 2everything else I dont need input onall TDs are 6 and its 1pt20yd pass,1pt10yd rec,1pt10yd rush,1pt recept
BradyMartin & BarberUgh (I mean Gardner & Hilliard)Hope that helps.

Is this Candid Camera or maybe a trick question?BradyBarber, CMart (was this a question?)Hilliard, PattenYES, I KNOW THIS IS THE WRONG FORUM. Just trying to wrap this up.LMAO -- there are 49!!! people reading this thread.

David Dodds is based on the west coast. It is 1:18 out there. I think this might be a case where us east coast people need to live by the west coast schedule.
DING-DING! We have a winner....If more m-f'ers would live their lives on west coast time, the world would be a better place.

Chill dude! It's only 3:30 central time which means the latest it can be on the East coast is 4:30. Let's assume that you in the continental U.S.....4:30 is still the afternoon. And although it's not an 'official definition' I'd say aftnoon lasts until at least 6:00pm.

Much better. Watch the thougtful answers come forth...QB: Collins in a land-slide. No love for Ramsey from me until he puts together a couple good ones. Brady's not bad, but facing the Bills revamped D.RB - Barber and Martin, not tough here. WR - I like Gardner and Hilliard here. I don't think Conway/Vinny have the "feel" in just 2 weeks of practice, but sitting the #1 for the Jets is a tough call. I think until Moss and Patten's roles in their repsective offenses become clearer, starting them (especially against decent D's) is not a good idea.HERD

Is this Candid Camera or maybe a trick question?BradyBarber, CMart (was this a question?)Hilliard, PattenYES, I KNOW THIS IS THE WRONG FORUM. Just trying to wrap this up.LMAO -- there are 49!!! people reading this thread.
Patten over Gardner?Isn't Gardner the go-to-guy in the red zone in Wash?

1. berger is this your fourm to have the power to tell people to come or go??if it is sorry for my post if not,how old are u 10!!how was i suppose to know no one likes these post i was a paid member here last year and plan on being again.2. but i wonder how do the poeple that own this site feel that u are chaseing people away from coming here just for trying to be freindly it seems to me that it is not very good business espically with thousands of other sites just like this one!!3.it seems to me if this is the only thing u have to do is be a smart butt to former member u lead a verrrry shelter life and i feel sorry for u4.i do not care if u like me or not i was just trying to be freindly....are u on medication if not i would sugg. on getting on some like prozac or something else.5 i was reffering a lot of my freinds here now i will have to think about it since this is the way u treat former members,i just could not image how u treat new membersgllllll peace i was looking so foward to talking football to is THAT NOT WHY WERE HERE

You do need help with that roster :shock:

once again it says Wed afternoon well its Wed afternoon WTF are they? put them up or dont say Wed afternoon. how hard is that to understand? I Pay for this ####!
What do you live in ENGLAND or something? Yes it's Wednesday afternoon...guess what, It's STILL WED afternoon!!!! Chill out!Joe, David....You guys should give this guy his cash back and ban him from the boards/site.... :thumbdown:

1. berger is this your fourm to have the power to tell people to come or go??if it is sorry for my post if not,how old are u 10!!how was i suppose to know no one likes these post i was a paid member here last year and plan on being again.2. but i wonder how do the poeple that own this site feel that u are chaseing people away from coming here just for trying to be freindly it seems to me that it is not very good business espically with thousands of other sites just like this one!!3.it seems to me if this is the only thing u have to do is be a smart butt to former member u lead a verrrry shelter life and i feel sorry for u4.i do not care if u like me or not i was just trying to be freindly....are u on medication if not i would sugg. on getting on some like prozac or something else.5 i was reffering a lot of my freinds here now i will have to think about it since this is the way u treat former members,i just could not image how u treat new membersgllllll peace i was looking so foward to talking football to is THAT NOT WHY WERE HERE
Huh??? :confused:

You had me at hello

You had me at hello

you must have that saved somewhere and just been waiting to use it. :rotflmao:gllllllllllllllll peas

Last edited by a moderator:
You had me at hello
When did Rocko get ahold of MrPack's password.Glllll Peas with that lineup.

Patten over Gardner?Isn't Gardner the go-to-guy in the red zone in Wash?
Patten over Gardner. I'll take my medicine if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread