What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mock Auction @ Fantasy Auctioneer (1 Viewer)

Chaos Commish

Footballguy
Time and date to be established. I cancelled it for this Sunday. We'll do it in the next two weeks. If a time is best for you, say so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Three IN including myself.

9 spots available.

Couple things. Weekends are notorious for people forgetting they joined a mock. Don't join if you're absent minded like that.

Part One had technical issues, time concerns, and a participant who made huge bids unnecessarily. Still overall it was a decent mock. The techinical issues are being resolved. I'm not going to push this auction at a fast pace since it's in the middle of the afternoon (expect almost three hours of bidding), and no sense joining if you can't be rational about your bids.

All comers welcome as long as the above works for you. PM me for the details.

I'm delaying this one. Just don't have the motivation to recruit for this weekend. I still want to do it, but since the staff mb auction has been pushed back, I'll take my time a litlte organizing a crew for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread