What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

C'mon parents....stopped with the EFFed up names.. (1 Viewer)

Kansas City Chiefs (practice squad)

WR Josh Crockett, WR Gehrig Dieter, T Ryan Hunter, DT Dee Liner, QB Chase Litton, LB Rob McCray, S Leon McQuay, C Jimmy Murray, DB Arrion Springs, DB D���Montre Wade

OH COME ON
I'm a big fan of Diquestionmark. I think he's got a real shot at making the roster.

BTW, don't sleep on Gehrig Dieter ("Now is the time on Sprockets when we get ALS!").

24 years in public education here: 

These days I don’t care what to name your kid just as long as the spelling and pronunciation make sense.  Yeah, you gave your kid an “original” name. Congrats. Here’s a sticker and a Jolly Rancher.  

You want to name your kid “Toejam” spell it that way. Not Thowjhamh.  

And when I see “Khinadee” or “Kanin” (Canaan)  I don’t think “oooo how original” I imagine a parent with one of those fat kindergarten pencils held in their entire fist filling out a birth certificate.

I met some friends of my sister and brother-in-law.  They have 3 little boys named:  Tom, Jack, and Pete.  I wanted to give the parents a hug and not just because the mom was kinda hot.
the pendulum is definitely swinging back to basic/ordinary/common names

i always thought it was be a good idea to name a kid jimmy chonga so that people thought it meant he was none other than one of the best mexican foods the chimmy conga but then when they found out he was not they would sock him in the arm and that would make him tough take that to the bank brohans 

Those parents are total idiots and should be apologizing to their daughter for giving her that name.  She is going to be made fun of all her life because of that ridiculous name.  I feel sorry for her when thinking about what she is going to go through in school as she grows up. 

Agent shouldn't have posted the boarding pass online that was definitely wrong but yeah I mean come on really I'm going to name my kids seven

My wife works in the NICU.  she’s seen several unique names:

La’Nauzia

Lil’ Tim De Last (because he was de last kid they were going to have)

Lemonjello (Le-mon-jell-o)

Orangejello (Or-on-jell-o)

La-a (Ladasha)

Abcde (Ab-cee-dee)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wildcat said:

La’Nauzia

La-a (Ladasha)

Abcde (Ab-cee-dee)
Reminds me of the chapter in freakenomics about ####head (sha-theed.)

Reminds me of the chapter in freakenomics about ####head (sha-theed.)
Reminds me of a time when a friend of mine told me a story about something that happened to him at great america. Amazingly I remembered telling him the exact same story about 6 years before that. Crazy that the exact same weird situation happened to him since in no way did I think he was passing off a story that he didn't experience and forgot who actually told the story to everybody. 

Wildcat said:

La’Nauzia

La-a (Ladasha)

Abcde (Ab-cee-dee)
These are from a Dan Jenkins book from the 70’s. 

Users who are viewing this thread