What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

Deeandra, you got any bacon bits? We like to put it in Arnamis' hair and they rein down on me when we bang!

I feel like a cob salad, it's ammmmmazing.

Dennis: As I tried to explain this before, you can not get honey from a hornet's nest

Charlie: I just don't think there's any science to support that buddy

Dennis: There's some very basic science out there supporting that trust me pal

:lmao:

Favorite ep of the season so far

"...or we could just find him another chick to stalk..."

The Cobb salad comment...

"so we said 'they're your hamburgers, you clean them up'"

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite was when Frank hit them with...

"So then Artemis gets all freaked out because of this thing I was doing to myself with the onions....."

:lmao:

"Dennis" posted on Twitter that it is a steak boiled in milk and honey. He said that they filmed a scene where Charlie explained that but it was cut out.

There was a scene with Charlie explaining how a milksteak is made that was cut out. Apparently you marinade the steak in milk/honey and than boil the steak.

Just watched this again. The look on charlies face when he's in the bathroom and cleans himself up is :moneybag:

AhrnCityPahnder said:
Milksteak, magnets and ghouls. Charlie = speed.
:goodposting:The ep where Dee has to walk a mile in Charlie's shoes, which means huffing glue and eating cat food so that you are in such a sick stupor that you can fall asleep is brilliant.

Is there a clip of Charlie's date anywhere? A friend just went on a first date, and I would love to link it.

When Mack tells Charlie to "make a move," and Charlie lunges across the table at her chest. :confused:

Moments after Mack informed the couple that he cleared out the coat closet so they could bang while their food was cooking. :confused:

There's got to be an actual dating profile floating around the internet somewhere by now, right?

AhrnCityPahnder said:
Irregardless said:
Sunny is back! :fishing: IMHO, last season was meh at best. This season has had me in laugh-til-you-piss mode several times.
I thought that up until the intervention ep that this season was meh. The last two have been grand slams, though.
You didn't like the roadtrip one? That is still my favorite this season.

Only episode that I didn't like too much was the Housing Crisis one. Frank's Intervention was so over the top outrageous, just loved it. Any episode with the waitress is money. Roadtrip was great.

"Runaway train, never going back!"

The gang explains to a judge the trials and tribulations they encountered during game 5 of the 2008 World Series in hopes that it will clear them of a sizable parking citation that they received in the process.
:thumbup:

bosoxs45 said:
The gang explains to a judge the trials and tribulations they encountered during game 5 of the 2008 World Series in hopes that it will clear them of a sizable parking citation that they received in the process.
:wub:
Not the best episode last night, but had its moments.I couldn't help but be reminded of the last Seinfeld episode with the courtroom and "recapping" of earlier events.We need more Charlie and Frank insanity. Those guys make the show for me.

Milksteak, magnets and ghouls.

Charlie = speed.
:thumbup: The ep where Dee has to walk a mile in Charlie's shoes, which means huffing glue and eating cat food so that you are in such a sick stupor that you can fall asleep is brilliant.
What season is this? I saw this episode once but what do find it online for my GF to watch.
That was mid-way through Season 4 I believe. The process also involved chugging a beer before the cat calls started at night. My favorite episode is still the Superheroes one where Charlie is the "wildcard", I laughed for a good ten minutes at the end of that episode.ETA: Episode you're looking for is Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life

Last edited by a moderator:
bosoxs45 said:
:boxing:
Not the best episode last night, but had its moments.I couldn't help but be reminded of the last Seinfeld episode with the courtroom and "recapping" of earlier events.We need more Charlie and Frank insanity. Those guys make the show for me.
Loved last night's episode. Charlie playing the lawyer was fantastic.

bosoxs45 said:
:goodposting:
Loved last night's episode. Charlie playing the lawyer was fantastic.
That's it..........I'm calling Kangaroo Court.

the blind date episode might be the funniest of all time.

what are your dislikes? knees. people's knees. if you're going to walk around, you better cover your knees.

the blind date episode might be the funniest of all time.what are your dislikes? knees. people's knees. if you're going to walk around, you better cover your knees.
I know said this before but when they pull him into the bathroom and he's sweating up a storm and tries to compose himself, clean himself up, fixes his hair then gives the "how do I look" ---- :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread