What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

Watched the Christmas episode last night. Loved the Big Lebowski cameo. Also, while it was a slight rip-off of Ace Ventura, Danny Devito crawling out naked was hysterical and nasty all at the same time.
Can't recall this. :goodposting: Please refresh my memory, I must have missed it.

Did anyone catch Green Man during the Cowboy / Eagles game?
greenman has been showing up at sporting events since at least last year
Showing up at sporting events and having NBC focus in on Greenman on national television are a little different. I wonder if the producers of SNF are sunny fans
I know Green Man has shown up at sporting events (there was an article on espn about it) but first time I've seen him on TV during a sporting event.

What are you doing?

I'm cutting the shower curatin off right here so when he takes a shower, people can see his junk !

This Riterall is having a strange effect on you, Frank.

I love this feeling !

You got any more of that stuff?

Does a bear s--t in the woods?

Well, cut me up a couple of rails, I want to blast off !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me your cigar - What are you doing?

I'm doing this jerk-off's taxes ! Next year, the IRS will audit the piss out of him !

Wow... that's good stuff.. long-term stuff.

Showing up at sporting events and having NBC focus in on Greenman on national television are a little different. I wonder if the producers of SNF are sunny fans
I know Green Man has shown up at sporting events (there was an article on espn about it) but first time I've seen him on TV during a sporting event.
ive seen him plenty of times :lmao: also saw him in an opening of sportscenter once

ive seen him plenty of times :unsure: also saw him in an opening of sportscenter once
congrats to you then...first time I've seen him live during a sporting event.

What are you doing?I'm cutting the shower curatin off right here so when he takes a shower, people can see his junk !This Riterall is having a strange effect on you, Frank.I love this feeling !You got any more of that stuff?Does a bear s--t in the woods?Well, cut me up a couple of rails, I want to blast off !--------------------------------------------------------------------------Give me your cigar - What are you doing?I'm doing this jerk-off's taxes ! Next year, the IRS will audit the piss out of him !Wow... that's good stuff.. long-term stuff.
:confused: meant to post the taxes line. :lmao:

Reruns been showing late on Saturday nights the past few weeks, so my DVR is picking them up. Still gold.

The Gang Runs for Office

Dennis: Who am I supposed to vote for? Am I supposed to vote for the Democrat who's going to blast me in the ### or the Republican who's blasting my ###?

Mac: See politics is just all one big ### blast.

Dennis: It is a coast to coast, nation-wide ### blasting!

Charlie: You're gonna get your ### blasted!

And for those of you who don't want to pay, it's on Comedy Central for two hours every Monday night starting 5/31.

i think one of the top 3 episodes is on Comedy Central right now, the "The Gang gets Invincible" episode where Frank tripas on LSD with the McBoyle family.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think one of the top 3 episodes is on Comedy Central right now, the "The Gang gets Invincible" episode where Frank tripas on LSD with the McBoyle family.
:loco: HEY LIZARD, AM I STANDING IN POOP?!?!? :loco: :lmao:
:thumbup: I always will appreciate this episode because this is the one that got my wife addicted to the show.
That is the episode that got me as well. The Gang Gets Racist, Mac Is A Serial Killer, Dennis Looks Like A Registered Sex Offender, Dee is Dating A ######ed Person, and $100 Baby got me hooked for life. Best comedy on tv easily.

:loco: HEY LIZARD, AM I STANDING IN POOP?!?!? :loco: :shrug:
Dude those little pieces of paper were acid?! I swallowed ALL of them, there was like 7 pieces in there!
Also a big fan of 'McNabb' pulling up in that sweet ride.
Elvin?

Watching the one where Dee has to live like Charlie and I'm literally in physical pain from laughing.
"Hey, check it out. You just had yourself a glue OD, and those are pretty regular in my life, so you learned another lesson: don't do too much glue or your night sucks."

The D.E.N.N.I.S. System is on right now.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I like Mack's role as the concerned roommate who just saw a black widow so Dennis can get the chick and the Pizza into his room. The death threats to make the needy girl even more needy was a nice touch. :blackdot:

Users who are viewing this thread