What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

I don't want to read any of these posts because I get my new direct tv installation sept 25th so until then im screwed out of always sunny. I have season 1 and 2 on dvd to keep me at bay.

but i was wondering what is everyone's favorite episode? mine is still the first one i saw where the gang finds a dead guy in the bar, and dennis' grandfather is revealed as a nazi :thumbup:

but i was wondering what is everyone's favorite episode?
The Gang Gives Back, or something like that, when they have to do their community service, and coach the little kid basketball teams. That basketball game is so funny, I almost soiled myself.
I'm a big fan of the episode where the main guy and his sister (I stink with names) quit the bar,go on welfare and become crack addicts. Hilarious stuff when they go to buy crack for the firsttime.

The Gang Gives Back, or something like that, when they have to do their community service, and coach the little kid basketball teams. That basketball game is so funny, I almost soiled myself.
I'm a big fan of the episode where the main guy and his sister (I stink with names) quit the bar,go on welfare and become crack addicts. Hilarious stuff when they go to buy crack for the first

time.
:goodposting: Dennis: So how much is it, like $200?

Crack Dealer: Uhhh...yeah...$200.

For me it's a tie between "Charlie Gets Molested", and the one where Mac sleeps with the brother and sister's mother.
Just the mention of that one has me :) :lmao:

Calling the kid "Dumpster Baby" made me laugh every time. When the baby went missing, Mac said, "Where's DB?!"
My wife has been confused for the last few days as to why I am suddenly calling our child "dumpster baby".women. :banned:
They're idiots!! :thumbup:
yeah... you should have seen the look on her face when I tried to stuff 'lil DB into a green sock in an attempt to make Green Baby for the eagles game tomorrow night. :bag:

Calling the kid "Dumpster Baby" made me laugh every time. When the baby went missing, Mac said, "Where's DB?!"
My wife has been confused for the last few days as to why I am suddenly calling our child "dumpster baby".women. :thumbdown:
They're idiots!! :lmao:
yeah... you should have seen the look on her face when I tried to stuff 'lil DB into a green sock in an attempt to make Green Baby for the eagles game tomorrow night. :shrug:
:lmao:

Been watching this gem of a show since the premiere.

Remember FX released a few comedies at the same time? The one about the eating disorder group died a fast death. So psyched this survived b/c it is hilarious.

Tiger Fan said:
This is quickly becoming the #2 comedy behind the office in my book. All of the characters are solid.
:goodposting: It's definitely very quirky, and I could see someone not being into it, but if you are, it's amazingly consistent...Just about every episode is quality...

crap this was on last night.... I missed it. Pretty sure I had the DVR set to record it though. I sure as hell could have used the laughs last night.

saintfool said:
Tremendous Upside said:
Nothing Sexual
Is there a link or are you just making a declaration?
Did you see the episode last night?It's a reference to that, not a link...
Missed it. I had a 3+ hour Sara Ruhl play to see last night. I'll catch the repeats.
Worth catching...I thought both were good, the first one a bit better...
you don't have to sell me on it. i've been a fan since the first episode...

I had the perfect "blond guy", and he slipped right through my fingers. He would have been perfect for you.

The scene at the beginning of the first one, when the guy is reading Dennis and Dee's Mom's will had me rolling. :unsure:

You tell her she's a ####### whore!!!!!!!

:mellow: at tonights two episodes.

"Aw jeez... look at that door that says "Pirate", they have a pirate living in there"

"You mean that door that says "Private"?"

"You followed me home?"

"Yes"

"All the way home?"

"Yes"

"You saw me eat that hot pocket out of the trash?"

"Yes"

"Any thoughts on that?"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread