What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

Sepinwall saying this could be last episode for Dennis, as Glenn Howerton has signed on to do an NBC pilot with Patton Oswalt. But said they could take a long break between seasons to get around his schedule, and of course there's a good chance the show doesn't get picked up or last long. I expect it will all work out.
For a lot of last night's episode, I had the feeling it may be it for the show.

I can't believe they let Charlie pork the waitress.  that's like letting Charlie Brown kick the football.  

the frank scene talking about banging the girl for 5 grand was fantastic.

overall solid season, not the best one by far but great.

I felt like the show could've ended after the high school reunion episode and it would have been fitting, or after the beef squash episode where they burnt the apartment down, but I hope the series doesn't end with that episode.

Has anyone seen an animated .gif of the ###pounder 4000?  I'm in a work FF league where the last place team gets their team name and avatar changed for the following season by whoever wins the league and my buddy wants to saddle the HR chick that went 2-11 with the team name A$$pounder 4000.  I feel like an animated .gif rather than a still shot would really complete the look.
So hot

I can't imagine Always Sunny without Dennis. It could still be good but it wouldn't feel right.
I think he has the most acting range of the cast. He has played the serial killer vibe to perfection. The episode where Dee becomes a famous stand-up comedian for retching, and his absolute rage and incredulity was some of the best acting of the entire show.

I have never quite understood why Day has gotten the most outside opportunities. He's talented, but all of his movie characters seem to be just a more intelligent/less strange version of who he plays on the show. The neuroses, the stammering, and the nervous tics are exactly the same.  

started watching this again from the first episode

some random thoughts

first season is good but probably the weakest compared to the rest.

devito entering in season 2 brought a much needed character to the show.  his scenes with charlie are hilarious

at the end of season 3 , so i have seen most of the secondary characters introduced which is really funny.  seen a couple with cricket and the mcboyle bros. 

the getting whacked two parter is funnier then i recall.  the scenes with charlie and the jockeys in particular.  when the old jockey asks to do a line off charlies boner i almost spilled my drink

Last edited by a moderator:
The premiere episode for the last few seasons has debuted in early January. I checked up to see what the new schedule was, and was quite disappointed to see that not only is the new season not returning in January, but they aren't even going to start writing new episodes until February and won't go into production until the summer. They are aiming for the end of the year, but no guarantee.

Kaitlin Olson's show has been above average on FOX and looks to be headed for renewal. Howerton's show has been picked up by NBC. I don't know if that means they are both out, I hope not. If so, maybe we get more episodes with Charlie and Mac's moms.

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/11/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-season-13-release-date-2018-glenn-howerton-1201899154/

He's standing with a long neck. I trust him. Good posture, bro.

(Eats gum)

Never trust the other guy when negotiating!!!

Art of the Deal!!! Art of the deal!!!!

:lmao:

Why is the escape room in their own room?   That's not how those work or is there something i don't know

“Oh dear, why would a woman do math? It scares me!”   :lmao:

Also chuckled at “soy-boy beta cuck” and Artemis selling her orgasm stones. 

Users who are viewing this thread