Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
boofatty

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Has anyone seen an animated .gif of the ###pounder 4000?  I'm in a work FF league where the last place team gets their team name and avatar changed for the following season by whoever wins the league and my buddy wants to saddle the HR chick that went 2-11 with the team name A$$pounder 4000.  I feel like an animated .gif rather than a still shot would really complete the look.

• Like 1

If you're gonna smash something, smash an egg into a pan for Frank

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Jaysus said:

If you're gonna smash something, smash an egg into a pan for Frank

:lmao:

Stop being part of the problem Dee and be a solution... or something like that :lmao:

The actress was on Hello Ladies recently. GOD THAT WAS BUGGING ME

This better not be the last Sunny season!  If it is, I would watch a spin off with Frank and Charlie, and their never ending quest for sewer crabs.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shrugs said:

Sepinwall saying this could be last episode for Dennis, as Glenn Howerton has signed on to do an NBC pilot with Patton Oswalt. But said they could take a long break between seasons to get around his schedule, and of course there's a good chance the show doesn't get picked up or last long. I expect it will all work out.

For a lot of last night's episode, I had the feeling it may be it for the show.

• Like 1

I can't believe they let Charlie pork the waitress.  that's like letting Charlie Brown kick the football.  

the frank scene talking about banging the girl for 5 grand was fantastic.

overall solid season, not the best one by far but great.

I felt like the show could've ended after the high school reunion episode and it would have been fitting, or after the beef squash episode where they burnt the apartment down, but I hope the series doesn't end with that episode.

7 hours ago, Evilgrin 72 said:

Has anyone seen an animated .gif of the ###pounder 4000?  I'm in a work FF league where the last place team gets their team name and avatar changed for the following season by whoever wins the league and my buddy wants to saddle the HR chick that went 2-11 with the team name A$$pounder 4000.  I feel like an animated .gif rather than a still shot would really complete the look.

So hot

5 hours ago, TheAristocrat said:

I can't imagine Always Sunny without Dennis. It could still be good but it wouldn't feel right.

I think he has the most acting range of the cast. He has played the serial killer vibe to perfection. The episode where Dee becomes a famous stand-up comedian for retching, and his absolute rage and incredulity was some of the best acting of the entire show.

I have never quite understood why Day has gotten the most outside opportunities. He's talented, but all of his movie characters seem to be just a more intelligent/less strange version of who he plays on the show. The neuroses, the stammering, and the nervous tics are exactly the same.  

started watching this again from the first episode

some random thoughts

first season is good but probably the weakest compared to the rest.

devito entering in season 2 brought a much needed character to the show.  his scenes with charlie are hilarious

at the end of season 3 , so i have seen most of the secondary characters introduced which is really funny.  seen a couple with cricket and the mcboyle bros. 

the getting whacked two parter is funnier then i recall.  the scenes with charlie and the jockeys in particular.  when the old jockey asks to do a line off charlies boner i almost spilled my drink

Edited by need2know

The premiere episode for the last few seasons has debuted in early January. I checked up to see what the new schedule was, and was quite disappointed to see that not only is the new season not returning in January, but they aren't even going to start writing new episodes until February and won't go into production until the summer. They are aiming for the end of the year, but no guarantee.

Kaitlin Olson's show has been above average on FOX and looks to be headed for renewal. Howerton's show has been picked up by NBC. I don't know if that means they are both out, I hope not. If so, maybe we get more episodes with Charlie and Mac's moms.

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/11/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-season-13-release-date-2018-glenn-howerton-1201899154/

Season 13 starts in September. Dennis will be in some episodes. Season 14 already picked up. 

• Like 7

On 8/2/2018 at 10:52 AM, PlasmaDogPlasma said:

The new ad where the Ouija board lands on "13" and Uncle Jack says "Bar Mitzvah" :lmao:

Just re-watched every episode for the 4th or 5th time. Still hilarious.

Uncle Jack: Oh, I didn't know we were having a guest over or I would have put my hands on. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Max Power said:

Sex doll Dennis is the best 

“Dennis, does Mac look fat?” 

:DONG: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PlasmaDogPlasma said:

"Higher Love" playing when The Waitress is in bed with "Dennis" was a nice touch

Because Dennis has the entire Steve Winwood catalogue? 

One of the best wrap-around tie-ins in the entire series. 

1 hour ago, shadyridr said:

So was the whole "Dennis won't be on the show" thing a ruse?

I think so. They showed him in previews for next episode. That's why I posted that I was so happy. I totally bought it and am glad it looks like it was a joke.

They could run a whole season with Sex Doll Dennis and the characters reacting to what they know Dennis would say....and it would almost as good as real Dennis. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, shadyridr said:

So was the whole "Dennis won't be on the show" thing a ruse?

I don't think it was a ruse... I just think his network sitcom flopped. 

6 minutes ago, Jaysus said:

I don't think it was a ruse... I just think his network sitcom flopped. 

it got renewed for a 2nd season

1 hour ago, Tiger Fan said:

it got renewed for a 2nd season

Nice, I liked it.  Hopefully they can get The Mick to do a cameo on it now ;)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Thunderlips said:

They could run a whole season with Sex Doll Dennis and the characters reacting to what they know Dennis would say....and it would almost as good as real Dennis. 

Shut up bird

• Like 3

He's standing with a long neck. I trust him. Good posture, bro.

(Eats gum)

Never trust the other guy when negotiating!!!

Art of the Deal!!! Art of the deal!!!!

• Like 1

You know what? Don't explain it anymore: challenge accepted.

• Like 3

Why is the escape room in their own room?   That's not how those work or is there something i don't know

On 9/13/2018 at 11:30 PM, Dentist said:

Why is the escape room in their own room?   That's not how those work or is there something i don't know

Because it's a TV show

• Like 2

No there are some companies that will make your area an escape room but yeah that's not the norm

• Like 1

Do you think that they made the "all woman" episode the worst one of the season on purpose?  And that the best parts all had Frank in it?

• Like 1

Worst episode of sunny i can remember

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Dentist said:

Worst episode of sunny i can remember

I loved it. Drunk Dee and the waitress are great and Artemis always makes me laugh.

A few laughs but yea, the dudes are pretty critical. Glad they got that out of their system.

• Like 1

Dentist is correct here 

if I had to use one word to summarize it: forced 

Edited by wilked
  • Like 1