What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

Overall great season.  Really made up for the disappointment of last year when Dennis was mostly on break.

The finale hour last night was just ok but overall it was strong.  Lot of good laughs.

I'm glad the gang is still at it

My only complaint was that they tried to touch on political things this year.  The GW one was ok, but the abortion one was a little odd.  I know they try to walk the line with the humor, but the abortion one just felt a little odd.  

Also, was anyone else fooled into thinking they were ending the show when Dennis was giving his speech in the laser tag arena?  I'll admit, they got me.  

Been catching episodes here and there...

Who got Dee pregnant (Halloween episode) was on yesterday....

gosh darn one of the best episodes ever

Last edited by a moderator:
My only complaint was that they tried to touch on political things this year.  The GW one was ok, but the abortion one was a little odd.  I know they try to walk the line with the humor, but the abortion one just felt a little odd.  

Also, was anyone else fooled into thinking they were ending the show when Dennis was giving his speech in the laser tag arena?  I'll admit, they got me.  
Late reply but, yeah, the got me too. 

Glenn, Rob, and Charlie have started up a podcast going through each episode. Pretty funny stuff and you can definitely see where parts of their personalities have been exaggerated into their characters 

I had to look up why Philadelphia would hate Chris Chelios. I guess it had something to do with harming a Flyers player in the 1989 playoffs.

Frank's PPE bit was the best, though you saw the Giuliani joke coming a mile away.

The word used three times on basic cable.  

It took me a few minutes to realize the actor playing Don Cheadle was Cliff Huxtable's son-in-law. 

I just started listening to the podcasts. Really good. Charlie,  Rob and Glen all just sitting around chatting about their favorite episodes and the progression of the series through the years- as well as everyday stuff.

Apparently Glenn Howerton is my spirit animal based on today's (Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's ###) podcast at the 4:37 mark.  :thumbup:

New season started last night with a two episode run.

The Gang Inflates & Frank shoots every member of the gang. They sounded promising but I didn't think they were very good episodes, and the production value seems to have dipped.

Might be the end of the run.

Mac looks like he got some facial work done now as well.

New season started last night with a two episode run.

The Gang Inflates & Frank shoots every member of the gang. They sounded promising but I didn't think they were very good episodes, and the production value seems to have dipped.

Might be the end of the run.

Mac looks like he got some facial work done now as well.
mac was probably stressed while filming with his futbol teams **** going on while filming. i can’t watch til tomorrow but hopefully it’s not terrible

Seasons have been declining in quality for a while now but the first two episodes fall off has been precipitous.

These two Sunny episodes felt like going to see a great band of the 60s, 70s or 80s. They've lost their fastball and noone really wants to hear their new music...but you remember why they were great ,you still love them for it and you find yourself enjoying it anyway.

Kind of weird to see them old though.

Only watched the first new one but I liked it. Seemed the same as recent seasons, not as good as earlier ones.

My problem is I think the video quality is too high/clean. Something about being HD takes away from the crazy 🤣

I was starting to give up on this season and thinking the show needed to shut it down - but holy crap this last episode was incredible. Maybe the biggest lol moment of the entire series.

TAKE MY KING!!

I was starting to give up on this season and thinking the show needed to shut it down - but holy crap this last episode was incredible. Maybe the biggest lol moment of the entire series.

TAKE MY KING!!
Charlie's uncle telling him to look at the board but then seeing the kid and telling him to maybe look at the kid too for a minute had me :lmao:

TAKE MY KING!!
Charlie's uncle telling him to look at the board but then seeing the kid and telling him to maybe look at the kid too for a minute had me :lmao:

Suck on that!

If he does, let me get another screen grab. :lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread