What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

mac --- I'm in shape

Sweet Dee --- Sure, for a short fat person.

______

Dee -- Where's your breath?

mac --- It's in my mouth?

Last edited by a moderator:
finally caught the repeat last night....

fantastic couple of episodes. "4 the mare". the old school tape recorder, complete with mic, strapped to his chest. the comically bad pacino impression. he's the best...

This is slowly overtaking Office as my favorite comedy
Same here, although I still love "The Office" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm"...I thought the show was going to jump the shark when Danny Devito came onboard, but his character is pretty funny at times.

Mac at the Neighborhood watch meeting was great

I like when he gets agitated and hios voice gets high

"...we're awash in the ejaculate of homeless..."

:thumbup:

Once logged in there is a "I'd buy one" button that you can click. Looks like there are week long contests and the winners become property of Woot to sell.

Couldn't someone just make a similar one in Cafepress??

I watched one episode of this show, on somebody's recommendation. It was the most bland, average, middle-of-the-road blah ever. It wasn't in any way bad, but it also wasn't even in any way good. It was just there. Yawn.

Maybe I just watched a bad episode. They found some baby in a dumpster, and one guy found a samurai sword in the garbage, and some other stuff happened, and none of it was funny or interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched one episode of this show, on somebody's recommendation. It was the most bland, average, middle-of-the-road blah ever. It wasn't in any way bad, but it also wasn't even in any way good. It was just there. Yawn.
Yeah...not your type of humor from what I can tell. Way too blunt and obvious for your liking.

Didn't love the finale, though still some good moments.

The mistreatment of Dee is so great.

The rerun at 10:30 is a classic.

"I think you're an ugly man."

"You're ugly."

"yeah"

"The cream always rises to the top, my friend, and I'm about to show you the white hot cream of an 8th Grade boy."

finally got to watch the finale.

this show is officially the best comedy on TV.

a few other shows are close but this one consistently make my side hurt.

I loved the interaction about the bionic legs. Break me off a piece of those.

My nephew got me the first two seasons on DVD for Christmas. I had never even heard of this show before yesterday. I got through the first ten episodes so far, and I am absolutely :goodposting: :wall: :wall: ...

The rerun at 10:30 is a classic. "I think you're an ugly man.""You're ugly.""yeah"
After having watched seasons 1 and 2 on DVD a few times now, "Mac Bangs Dennis's Mom" is the best episode of the first 2 seasons. The commentary on that one is really good too. If you recall the scene where Frank is on the date with the old lady, he watches the waitress's ### while she walks away. The waitress is actually his daughter. Also, when Mac and Frank go to the dance club, the scene is originally shot in silence. And when Frank is dancing, he starts singing a made-up song "Go For It, Go For It". They later had to go back and create a song with those lyrics (featuring Dennis on vocals) and add it in to the scene.

Just caught this show recently. Haven't been able to not keep watching them. Almost through the end of season 3. Man, this is good stuff.

When I first started watching the show, I thought I recognized the Charlie character. Next episode, saw his real name, and it clicked. That dude banged my ex-girlfriend. About 6 years ago, she broke up with me, and started dating him. I met him a half dozen times or so. If he wasn't sleeping with my ex, I probably would have thought he was a decent enough guy.

Users who are viewing this thread