What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

I loved all the "wildcard" moments last night. The hammer, the I don't know what got into me. Oh, and the roundhouse kick had me rolling.

I loved all the "wildcard" moments last night. The hammer, the I don't know what got into me. Oh, and the roundhouse kick had me rolling.
See I didn't take in account the slope of the road, it's not flat. :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the funniest show on tv. There last couple weren't as funny as their best work but if that's the worst the show has to offer I'm in love.

Btw, Charlie and the waitress are married in real life.
ANd dee and Mac are engaged :rolleyes: Last night was decent. I think they are better without Devito.
They are getting married this weekend or sometime soon.In the episode where Frank and his ex are at the restaurant, there is a scene where Frank stares at the ### of a girl who walks by. In real life that is Danny Devito's daughter. His kids were big fans of the show in season 1, and the gang was looking for a bigger name to headline the show. Somehow they got introduced to Devito and he agreed to do the show for his kids.

This is the funniest show on tv. There last couple weren't as funny as their best work but if that's the worst the show has to offer I'm in love.

ANd dee and Mac are engaged :thumbup: Last night was decent. I think they are better without Devito.
They are getting married this weekend or sometime soon.In the episode where Frank and his ex are at the restaurant, there is a scene where Frank stares at the ### of a girl who walks by. In real life that is Danny Devito's daughter. His kids were big fans of the show in season 1, and the gang was looking for a bigger name to headline the show. Somehow they got introduced to Devito and he agreed to do the show for his kids.
That isn't actually true.Having DeVito on the show has been the latest stroke of fortune for McElhenney, 29, and Howerton and Day, both 30, who landed the series on the strength of a pilot they shot for less than $200, or so the story goes.

"We have come a long way from a home movie that was shot with a couple of friends," McElhenney reflected at recent screening of the episodes from the upcoming season.

DeVito came across "Sunny" last year when John Landgraf, FX president and general manager, and a longtime associate of DeVito, sent the actor copies of the show.

DeVito loved it, and soon McElhenney was at his door, asking him if he would consider joining the cast.

"I said I would do it like if the character was organic and didn't feel tacked on," DeVito says. "Once I heard what they wanted to do, and that they were going to write this character of Frank Reynolds and how it was going to fit into the mix, I was sold."

Walton Goggins said:
UOFI_316 said:

ANd dee and Mac are engaged :confused: Last night was decent. I think they are better without Devito.
That isn't actually true.Having DeVito on the show has been the latest stroke of fortune for McElhenney, 29, and Howerton and Day, both 30, who landed the series on the strength of a pilot they shot for less than $200, or so the story goes.

"We have come a long way from a home movie that was shot with a couple of friends," McElhenney reflected at recent screening of the episodes from the upcoming season.

DeVito came across "Sunny" last year when John Landgraf, FX president and general manager, and a longtime associate of DeVito, sent the actor copies of the show.

DeVito loved it, and soon McElhenney was at his door, asking him if he would consider joining the cast.

"I said I would do it like if the character was organic and didn't feel tacked on," DeVito says. "Once I heard what they wanted to do, and that they were going to write this character of Frank Reynolds and how it was going to fit into the mix, I was sold."
Huh, when Dee and Charlie were on the Adam Carolla show that was not how they made it sound. I know they talked about Devito's kids being fans of season 1, and then the Sunny guys talking to him about doing the show and him agreeing. Carolla had asked if they specificaly brought in Devito to be a bigger name to get more people to watch the show, and they siad they kind fo stumbled into getting him on the show.Either way, the show is great.

Has anyone watched the Testees show that is after it? Is it any good?

ANd dee and Mac are engaged :shrug: Last night was decent. I think they are better without Devito.

Devito came on season 2. I just watched the DVD's. They shot a scene where Charlie has Cancer. They redid it for the real show later. Anyway a few networks were interested but they went with FX right away, one reason was they got to keep all the producer, creator, rights etc.

The quote you posted was from 2006.

edit: Oh it's not true he did it for his kids, is right. He was a "fan" after the FX guy sent him the show. I think it was season 2 they shot all of Devito's parts in 20 days.

Average episode.

Frank getting stabbed in the leg and pulling the gun was awesome, though.

"Listen to the man with the gun!"

"If we could just take this stuff, then we'll be on our way."

I think that this season, and even last season in spots show that the additional writers aren't really cutting it. The first 2 seasons were pretty much fully written by Mac, Charlie and Dennis and had a much better edge to them.

The new writers are making it a little too cartoonish for me.

Average episode.Frank getting stabbed in the leg and pulling the gun was awesome, though."Listen to the man with the gun!""If we could just take this stuff, then we'll be on our way."I think that this season, and even last season in spots show that the additional writers aren't really cutting it. The first 2 seasons were pretty much fully written by Mac, Charlie and Dennis and had a much better edge to them.The new writers are making it a little too cartoonish for me.
:goodposting: Still good but not like what they were

I want to impregnate Danica Patrick while getting drunk in the Sahara on a dune buggy.

ETA: lol @ the Taco Bed

:lmao: I was messing around with the OnDemand thing with Comcast and yesterday this was the first It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia that I watched. Pretty good. :lmao:

'You have to pay the Troll toll, if you want this boy's hole."

Did Dennis ask Mac "Do you have a boner?" as the lights went down after Nightman took the boy's hole.

Day man

Fighter of the Night man

Champion of the sun

You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone

Day man, day man

Uhh ahhahh

Fighter of the Night man

Uhh ahhahh

Champion of the sun

Uhh ahhahh

Master of karate and friendship…for everyone

Day man, day man