What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL IV Reunion HTH 2006 Team Commentaries (1 Viewer)

Great update. Frank, its coming down to us buddy. Let's look at the matchups.TL QB - Bulger and Roth RB - Tatum Bell, T Henry and Deuce McAllisterWR - Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, Lav ColesTE - WinslowPK - J Brown, NugentDST - Denver, JetsFBQB - Delhomme, KitnaRB - LT, Julius, DillonWR - DJack, Bruce, K Curtis, Rod, Price, Bradley >> DeepTE - CooleyPK - Feely, HansonDST - PatsShould be a good matchup. Best of luck bro!Since WE are the 3 and 4 seeds (most points scored) I would assume we would advance to play Pimpin, since he's the 2 seed correct?I'll check the rules for clarification.
I'm on the board with a big 50 yard TD from Roth. Keep it up Big Ben!

great league guys. I had a lot of bad luck this year with my team, but I had a blast. Looking forward to next year.

gl to all in the playoffs

oh, I can see how this is going to go....

157 + Brees left, during my bye week

any guesses on the number next week? :bag:

Wow! Talk about coming from behind? Terry Glenn saved my bacon for a 1 point win. I'll take that one. Besides, it's likely my last one in this league. With only 3 WR's it's not going to last long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Talk about coming from behind? Terry Glenn saved my bacon for a 1 point win. I'll take that one. Besides, it's likely my last one in this league. With only 3 WR's it's not going to last long.
Ouch - that one hurt!Gratz FM and good luck to everyone going forward in the playoffs.Off to join the spectators.

ravnzfan said:
oh, I can see how this is going to go....157 + Brees left, during my bye week any guesses on the number next week? :bag:
206...and next week? :unsure:
If it works according to Murphy's Law, next week will have you score 110 and LOSE. I hope not though because I have Brees in my local league playoffs and I had a first round bye with this 384 and 5 night last night. How about them Cowboys?

I'll go ahead and say I did a Ron Popeil on this league - "Set it and forget it".

I know that the draft was solid and once I found myself buried in the standings, well, imagine the rest.

Good luck and good competition. Sorry I wasn't more attentive (As you can imagine, lots of other leagues and FBG staff status tended to distract me).

Best of luck to those still competing.

I'll go ahead and say I did a Ron Popeil on this league - "Set it and forget it".

I know that the draft was solid and once I found myself buried in the standings, well, imagine the rest.

Good luck and good competition. Sorry I wasn't more attentive (As you can imagine, lots of other leagues and FBG staff status tended to distract me).

funny line, Jeff!you gonna hang w/us next year?

:coffee:

funny line, Jeff!
:bowtie: That's why they keep me around here :unsure:

you gonna hang w/us next year?

:coffee:
If you'll have me, I think I'll give it another go. Can't do much worse......

I think I pulled it off, but we'll have to wait for Twi's update in the morning for sure...

Ravnz... ... you ready for the showdown?

ravnzfan said:
Team Legacy said:
I think I pulled it off, but we'll have to wait for Twi's update in the morning for sure...

bring it, meat!206 is just a warm up!
Who says going WR-WR doesn't work? I opened with SS and Chad, and heard lots of flack IIRC.

Family Matters said:
Twilight said:
Team Legacy said:
I think I pulled it off, but we'll have to wait for Twi's update in the morning for sure... Ravnz... ... you ready for the showdown?
Confirmed. TL vs Ravnzfan in one matchup. FM vs PAE in the other. GL to all.
Good luck Jeff. Hopefully my team will at least give you a fight.
Please!! My team is no threat either. Just a formality really. Ravnz is definitely the team to beat.And Jeff, I don't have a problem with you coming back next year, but no excuses next time.

Congrats Legacy on winning a close game! I'm disappointed at the loss, however, this season has been a complete turnaround for me from last season, which was my 1st best ball H2H season. I'm glad that I returned to play this season, and I hope we all do it again next year!

Family Matters said:
Twilight said:
Team Legacy said:

Please!! My team is no threat either. Just a formality really. Ravnz is definitely the team to beat.And Jeff, I don't have a problem with you coming back next year, but no excuses next time.
They said that about rzrback77 last year. You never know. :banned:

Family Matters said:
Family Matters said:
Twilight said:
Team Legacy said:

They said that about rzrback77 last year. You never know. :confused:
I agree. But would coulda shoulda got me a big fat nothing.

Family Matters said:
Family Matters said:
Twilight said:
Team Legacy said:

They said that about rzrback77 last year. You never know. :lmao:
I agree. But would coulda shoulda got me a big fat nothing.
I know. I was just realizing that your '05 season is similar to Ravnzfan this year. I guess the point is that you're never out of it as long as you're in it. Or something like that. :loco:

Either way - Ravnzfan is the team to beat. He made some great calls with Gore in the 6th and Bress in the 9th.

Gonna be fun - can't wait!
:excited: "rather be lucky than good!"best of luck to all!
I won't hit on one like this guy for another 10 yrs---50 yds for 3 qtrs, then 127/1 in the 4th qtr!
Here I was all happy. I own Gore in 4 leagues and thought I wasn't playing him anywhere.. Until I see this.. Nice start my man.

Gentlemen, best of luck to the final four! I'm sorry I've been so quiet this season. Happy and healthy holidays / new year to everyone and their families as well. Cheers :unsure: to 2007. Team Grouse will be back!

Hard to stop that team Ravnz with those RAVENS on Defense...

At first glance, it looks like you got me, unless Chad pulls somethin out his A***

Team Legacy said:
Hard to stop that team Ravnz with those RAVENS on Defense...At first glance, it looks like you got me, unless Chad pulls somethin out his A***
obviously this was before that debacle that was AGates performance last night---a nice 2 point effort from my 1st round pick, coupled w/the 10 from my sleeper-stud QB Mr Brees and I'm in a helluva spot210 last week, during my bye, I'm up 125-118 and only have Perry(-16) remaining vs 85 (outright)I think Chad can grab 4-40, 'ya think? :confused:

oh, I can see how this is going to go....157 + Brees left, during my bye week any guesses on the number next week? :headbang:
206...and next week? :yes:
If it works according to Murphy's Law, next week will have you score 110 and LOSE. I hope not though because I have Brees in my local league playoffs and I had a first round bye with this 384 and 5 night last night. How about them Cowboys?
Look at last post above for a summary of this Murphy's Law projection. A repeat of what happened to me in the finals last year.

oh, I can see how this is going to go....157 + Brees left, during my bye week any guesses on the number next week? :bag:
206...and next week? :confused:
Look at last post above for a summary of this Murphy's Law projection. A repeat of what happened to me in the finals last year.
So this is your fault rzrback77? Thanks to you, Twilight cleaned my clock in Masters and Brees was my QB. At least that explains what happened. :sarcasm:As for my game with PAE, he's up 50 but I still have Palmer, Harrison and the Indy D to go. Or IOW- Palmer and Harrison to go. It won't be easy but 50 is possible especially in a game like this. It should be interesting.

oh, I can see how this is going to go....157 + Brees left, during my bye week any guesses on the number next week? :wall:
206...and next week? :lmao:
So this is your fault rzrback77? Thanks to you, Twilight cleaned my clock in Masters and Brees was my QB. At least that explains what happened. :wall:As for my game with PAE, he's up 50 but I still have Palmer, Harrison and the Indy D to go. Or IOW- Palmer and Harrison to go. It won't be easy but 50 is possible especially in a game like this. It should be interesting.
Sorry about that (I guess), but I owed it to you for the finals last year.

what a joke of a night that was for chad johnson. guess it wasn't meant to be.

Not sure what kinda voodoo you performed tonight Ravnz, but it worked.

I'll be praying for a scoring adjustment tonight.

Family Matters said:
what a joke of a night that was for chad johnson. guess it wasn't meant to be.Not sure what kinda voodoo you performed tonight Ravnz, but it worked. I'll be praying for a scoring adjustment tonight.
And the scoring should be interesting for PAE and myself as we may be tied. Not for sure but it appears we are. I needed 50 to tie and I think I got that. If that's true PAE will never forgive me. :eek:
No tie. Congrats to PAE and Ravnzfan for the finals.

Family Matters said:
what a joke of a night that was for chad johnson. guess it wasn't meant to be.Not sure what kinda voodoo you performed tonight Ravnz, but it worked. I'll be praying for a scoring adjustment tonight.
And the scoring should be interesting for PAE and myself as we may be tied. Not for sure but it appears we are. I needed 50 to tie and I think I got that. If that's true PAE will never forgive me. :bag:
No tie. Congrats to PAE and Ravnzfan for the finals.
Congrats gentlemen! You had a great season. Good luck next week! :pics:

Just wanted to give you your Props Ravnz. I was in Jamaica for the last week or so, so I never really had a chance.

Losing ALWAYS sucks, but you definitely had the best team this year, so Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread