Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

no3putts

Tickets for children at MLB games?

9 posts in this topic

I'm suppose to go to a Nationals game tonight :bag: and was wondering if I need a ticket for my 1.5 year old. Anybody know off-hand if there's an age cutoff for needing a ticket at pro sporting events like baseball?

Thanks

I'm suppose to go to a Nationals game tonight :bag: and was wondering if I need a ticket for my 1.5 year old. Anybody know off-hand if there's an age cutoff for needing a ticket at pro sporting events like baseball?

Thanks

If he needs a seat, he needs a ticket.

If he needs a seat, he needs a ticket.

That's just it, he's 1.5 years old. If he sits at all, it will be on my or mom's lap.

Then no ticket. Brought my newborn to a game a few weeks back....no ticket necessary.

National's game should be free anyway..........

It can be different for each team. When I first took my daughter to a Nats game, they said every living person, regardless of age, needed a ticket. The second time, they said under 2 were free.

Now they actually have owners, so I'd call if I were you. The owners are doing a lot to make things better, so I'd guess your kid will be free.

Each team is different, as someone else said, but I've never been to any sporting event where kids under 2 needed a ticket.

not flaming or anything but why would you take a 1.5 y.o. to a baseball game? and on a Friday night no less. Friends down?

Each team is different, as someone else said, but I've never been to any sporting event where kids under 2 needed a ticket.

I've never been to ANYTHING that required a ticket for a 2 year old.

Amusement parks, ball games, airplanes, I cannot think of a single thing I've ever had to purchase a ticket for an infant.