What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ANARCHY LEAGUE 2 (1 Viewer)

David Yudkin

Footballguy
LEAGUE 2 DRAFT REPORT

All should have received a die roll that is reflected here. Highest to lowest for draft order, no trading or no claiming of draft slots.

1 - Yellow Dog (975)

2 - CalBear (955)

3 - Biabreakable (839)

4 - rzrback77 (655)

5 - Wheelhouse (591)

6 - MLBrandow (498)

7 - radballs (412)

8 - Captain Hook (371)

9 - DonnyT33 (319)

10 - Nittany Lion (306)

11 - There It Is (161)

12 - Sinrman (126)

13 - Chumpson (89)

14 - joffer (87)

15 - Old Milwaukee (4, 315 for tie break)

16 - Construxboy (4, 157 for tie break)

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, I think I was #15 last time, now #2. Similar draft tactics, after the first round.

Eeeesh, #12. Ought to be interesting! :unsure:

And thanks to David and anyone else in charge of putting this together (Twilight?). Things like this are why I come to FBGs each year. :thumbup:

When it's closer to the year BNB..don't worry you did not win anything yet..tell me did you send your money yet, because I PM'd you long ago and told you do not send it until I do because as i told you why send it 4 months before the season and screw up our/my checking accounts?. This is BS..stop..when i send it i, will let you know never know we might be sending $100..OK so stop this BS please....what was so hard about that? BNB we can find ways to gamble of FF in 1,000s of ways i spend 20k a year on such things..so if there is a league say at xpertsports.com you would like to get in with me and play for side action i would LOVE to take your cash..just point me to the league and make sure there is an opening for me. if you want to play for good cash i would prefer you made it a no trade league, then we could play for what ever you can afford to lose..total points me and you..name the amount BEFORE THE DRAFT. You have an account there at xperts right? I have seen a bass type name there and think its you if so please stop timing out of picks and pick more promtly on SL's and DM's, if it is you)..go there and get in a $50 league there I am in lots of them already..just pick a $50 no trade league ( I am in 15) or $100 no trade (I am in 14 already) and we can gamble for as much as your little heart desires.

BNB you can ask Aaron here I pay my FF debts and I COLLECT then as well. he knows this and is another reason why I am in no hurry to send this and usually don't do this kind of business until after the season. But I can understand that if you are not familiar with certain guys to want to do it this way. But rest assured I am not one of those type guys, the exact opposite actually. I have been stiffed on FF wagers out here and think it's one of the worst things one can do and if you go check my sig and FF philosophy that has been on my account since day one at Xperts you will understand this as i mention it. So please post like this are very unnecessary and when dealing with me will not get you anywhere. I will do things my way even more after seeing things like this. I specifically told you exactly how and when i would send the money and really don't have the time for you or this until I really feel i need to. Again as I told you..i trust you not to send anything because i doubt you would want to see my sig here after you stiffed me a bet..same would go for me although myself stiffing a bet is 100% out of the question..especially because I have lost very few but won very many. I would rather lose the $50 than have to come back here after stiffing a another poster a bet..get it now BNB?...later

you have given be a good reason to add to my sig here..thanks

Let me know,

DT

now if anyone else could let me know when and where this draft will be that would be great..thanks

lets see how this looks now..hey thanks BNB!!

Oh wow when you change you sig its changes in every post you ever made? Cool did not know that!!

DT

When it's closer to the year BNB..don't worry you did not win anything yet..tell me did you send your money yet, because I PM'd you long ago and told you do not send it until I do because as i told you why send it 4 months before the season and screw up our/my checking accounts?. This is BS..stop..when i send it i, will let you know never know we might be sending $100..OK so stop this BS please....what was so hard about that? BNB we can find ways to gamble of FF in 1,000s of ways i spend 20k a year on such things..so if there is a league say at xpertsports.com you would like to get in with me and play for side action i would LOVE to take your cash..just point me to the league and make sure there is an opening for me. if you want to play for good cash i would prefer you made it a no trade league, then we could play for what ever you can afford to lose..total points me and you..name the amount BEFORE THE DRAFT. You have an account there at xperts right? I have seen a bass type name there and think its you if so please stop timing out of picks and pick more promtly on SL's and DM's, if it is you)..go there and get in a $50 league there I am in lots of them already..just pick a $50 no trade league ( I am in 15) or $100 no trade (I am in 14 already) and we can gamble for as much as your little heart desires.

BNB you can ask Aaron here I pay my FF debts and I COLLECT then as well. he knows this and is another reason why I am in no hurry to send this and usually don't do this kind of business until after the season. But I can understand that if you are not familiar with certain guys to want to do it this way. But rest assured I am not one of those type guys, the exact opposite actually. I have been stiffed on FF wagers out here and think it's one of the worst things one can do and if you go check my sig and FF philosophy that has been on my account since day one at Xperts you will understand this as i mention it. So please post like this are very unnecessary and when dealing with me will not get you anywhere. I will do things my way even more after seeing things like this. I specifically told you exactly how and when i would send the money and really don't have the time for you or this until I really feel i need to. Again as I told you..i trust you not to send anything because i doubt you would want to see my sig here after you stiffed me a bet..same would go for me although myself stiffing a bet is 100% out of the question..especially because I have lost very few but won very many. I would rather lose the $50 than have to come back here after stiffing a another poster a bet..get it now BNB?...later

Let me know,

DT

now if anyone else could let me know when and where this draft will be that would be great..thanks
:eek:

When it's closer to the year BNB..don't worry you did not win anything yet..tell me did you send your money yet, because I PM'd you long ago and told you do not send it until I do because as i told you why send it 4 months before the season and screw up our/my checking accounts?. This is BS..stop..when i send it i, will let you know never know we might be sending $100..OK so stop this BS please....what was so hard about that? BNB we can find ways to gamble of FF in 1,000s of ways i spend 20k a year on such things..so if  there is a league say at xpertsports.com you would like to get in with me and play for side action i would LOVE to take your cash..just point me to the league and make sure there is an opening for me. if you want to play for good cash i would prefer you made it a no trade league, then we could play for what ever you can afford to lose..total points me and you..name the amount BEFORE THE DRAFT. You have an account there at xperts right? I have seen a bass type name there and think its you  if so please stop timing out of picks and pick more promtly on SL's and DM's, if it is you)..go there and get in a $50 league there I am in lots of them already..just pick a $50 no trade league ( I am in 15) or $100 no trade (I am in 14 already) and we can gamble for as much as your little heart desires.

BNB you can ask Aaron here I pay my FF debts and I COLLECT then as well. he knows this and is another reason why I am in no hurry to send this and usually don't do this kind of business until after the season. But I can understand that if you are not familiar with certain guys to want to do it this way.  But rest assured I am not one of those type guys, the exact opposite actually. I have been stiffed on FF wagers out here and think it's one of the worst things one can do and if you go check my sig and FF philosophy that has been on my account since day one at Xperts you will understand this as i mention it. So please post like this are very unnecessary and when dealing with me will not get you anywhere. I will do things my way even more after seeing things like this. I specifically told you exactly how and when i would send the money and really don't have the time for you or this until I really feel i need to.  Again as I told you..i trust you not to send anything because i doubt you would want to see my sig here after you stiffed me a bet..same would go for me although myself stiffing a bet is 100% out of the question..especially because I have lost very few but won very many. I would rather lose the $50 than have to come back here after stiffing a another poster a bet..get it now BNB?...later

Let me know,

DT

Yeah . . . Donny is not afraid to speak his mind. The collection of characters, egos, and personalities in this group pretty much runs the gambit.

I was looking at DonnyT33's draft..

This alone gives creedence to Luck saying that league 1 and league 2 were not created equal. Perhaps the bottom 3 should not be allowed to return to improve the competitiveness of each league?

However the entertainment factor might be missed. Such as no vowels not returning.

When it's closer to the year BNB..don't worry you did not win anything yet..tell me did you send your money yet, because I PM'd you long ago and told you do not send it until I do because as i told you why send it 4 months before the season and screw up our/my checking accounts?. This is BS..stop..when i send it i, will let you know never know we might be sending $100..OK so stop this BS please....what was so hard about that? BNB we can find ways to gamble of FF in 1,000s of ways i spend 20k a year on such things..so if  there is a league say at xpertsports.com you would like to get in with me and play for side action i would LOVE to take your cash..just point me to the league and make sure there is an opening for me. if you want to play for good cash i would prefer you made it a no trade league, then we could play for what ever you can afford to lose..total points me and you..name the amount BEFORE THE DRAFT. You have an account there at xperts right? I have seen a bass type name there and think its you  if so please stop timing out of picks and pick more promtly on SL's and DM's, if it is you)..go there and get in a $50 league there I am in lots of them already..just pick a $50 no trade league ( I am in 15) or $100 no trade (I am in 14 already) and we can gamble for as much as your little heart desires.

BNB you can ask Aaron here I pay my FF debts and I COLLECT then as well. he knows this and is another reason why I am in no hurry to send this and usually don't do this kind of business until after the season. But I can understand that if you are not familiar with certain guys to want to do it this way.  But rest assured I am not one of those type guys, the exact opposite actually. I have been stiffed on FF wagers out here and think it's one of the worst things one can do and if you go check my sig and FF philosophy that has been on my account since day one at Xperts you will understand this as i mention it. So please post like this are very unnecessary and when dealing with me will not get you anywhere. I will do things my way even more after seeing things like this. I specifically told you exactly how and when i would send the money and really don't have the time for you or this until I really feel i need to.  Again as I told you..i trust you not to send anything because i doubt you would want to see my sig here after you stiffed me a bet..same would go for me although myself stiffing a bet is 100% out of the question..especially because I have lost very few but won very many. I would rather lose the $50 than have to come back here after stiffing a another poster a bet..get it now BNB?...later

Let me know,

DT

Yes, you will get used to him telling you how brilliant he is and how the rest of us don't know what we are doing. Enjoy the ride. :boxing:

Let me know,

DT

:11:

Let me know,

DT

Yes, you will get used to him telling you how brilliant he is and how the rest of us don't know what we are doing. Enjoy the ride. :boxing:
im in league 3 :thumbup:

When it's closer to the year BNB..don't worry you did not win anything yet..tell me did you send your money yet, because I PM'd you long ago and told you do not send it until I do because as i told you why send it 4 months before the season and screw up our/my checking accounts?. This is BS..stop..when i send it i, will let you know never know we might be sending $100..OK so stop this BS please....what was so hard about that?
Season starts in six weeks. Your word isn't particularily good with me after you posted that you'd never post again here back in June.
BNB we can find ways to gamble of FF in 1,000s of ways i spend 20k a year on such things..so if there is a league say at xpertsports.com you would like to get in with me and play for side action i would LOVE to take your cash..just point me to the league and make sure there is an opening for me. if you want to play for good cash i would prefer you made it a no trade league, then we could play for what ever you can afford to lose..total points me and you..name the amount BEFORE THE DRAFT.
I kicked your ### last year in Anarchy and will be doing so in the Survivor league. Really not interested in administering any more butt kickings as my foot is already sore.
You have an account there at xperts right? I have seen a bass type name there and think its you if so please stop timing out of picks and pick more promtly on SL's and DM's, if it is you)..go there and get in a $50 league there I am in lots of them already..just pick a $50 no trade league ( I am in 15) or $100 no trade (I am in 14 already) and we can gamble for as much as your little heart desires.
No account there for me...just you being parinoid.
BNB you can ask Aaron here I pay my FF debts and I COLLECT then as well. he knows this and is another reason why I am in no hurry to send this and usually don't do this kind of business until after the season.
You pay these things before the season. After two weeks when you see your cause is utterly hopeless is not the time to pay. By the way...I don't pay fantasy football bets because I've never lost a side bet here...I just collect them. Ask Capella and Lhucks about that.

I kicked your ### last year in Anarchy and will be doing so in the Survivor league.  Really not interested in administering any more butt kickings as my foot is already sore.
:lmao: Sigworthy.

Got my invite. Looks like all the rules are the same and it said draft On Sun Aug 13 9:00:00 a.m. ET 2006. I sent a reply to David to see if it's right.

Got my invite. Looks like all the rules are the same and it said draft On Sun Aug 13 9:00:00 a.m. ET 2006. I sent a reply to David to see if it's right.
No. That must be the default setting that MFL puts in. We need to decide when you guys want to start drafting. Some people mentioned that they might not be around, so I had planned on starting Monday 8/7, but it makes no difference to me if you want to start sooner.

No. That must be the default setting that MFL puts in. We need to decide when you guys want to start drafting. Some people mentioned that they might not be around, so I had planned on starting Monday 8/7, but it makes no difference to me if you want to start sooner.
I am ready to begin now.I allready predrafted my 1st pick. Considered predrafting my 2nd and 3rd picks as I have a fair idea what they will be.. but without knowing this group of drafters I will wait and see if they make some picks I didn't see coming or not. :pics:

I'm ready NOW! :thumbup:

I am ready to begin now.

I allready predrafted my 1st pick. Considered predrafting my 2nd and 3rd picks as I have a fair idea what they will be.. but without knowing this group of drafters I will wait and see if they make some picks I didn't see coming or not. :pics:
First I thought great, then I saw you have Pick #3. You only have to predraft 3 picks, can't imagine who you will draft.I'd definetly wait on drafting rnd2 and3, you never know how the drafting is going to go. Lock and load. :D

I am ready to begin now.

I allready predrafted my 1st pick. Considered predrafting my 2nd and 3rd picks as I have a fair idea what they will be.. but without knowing this group of drafters I will wait and see if they make some picks I didn't see coming or not. :pics:
First I thought great, then I saw you have Pick #3. You only have to predraft 3 picks, can't imagine who you will draft.
gotta be:1. San Francisco team QB

2. Chicago team QB

3. Buffalo team QB

I am ready to begin now.

First I thought great, then I saw you have Pick #3. You only have to predraft 3 picks, can't imagine who you will draft.

2. Chicago team QB

3. Buffalo team QB
So help me if you take Nall....... :rant:

I am ready to begin now.

2. Chicago team QB

3. Buffalo team QB
Shhh. Don't learn em.

I'm out of town, with uncertain net access from 8/3 to 8/7. I can predraft round 1 before I leave (not hard from the #2 slot), if Yudkin can alter my choices if there's a major injury or something that weekend.

I'm out of town, with uncertain net access from 8/3 to 8/7. I can predraft round 1 before I leave (not hard from the #2 slot), if Yudkin can alter my choices if there's a major injury or something that weekend.
Something tells me that it will start 8/7. I'm pre drafting rnd 1 and I hope everyone will or at least I hope they will. Last year was crazy. I feel this year will be faster.

I am ready to begin now.

2. Chicago team QB

3. Buffalo team QB
Obviously Bufflow is ranked higher than Chicago. But good guess!

Why don't we just go with no timer now and if Yellow Dog wants to make a pick and we get through some before the 7th, then fine?

Here.

I don't think I received a mail with a password, though; I haven't been able to log in.
Who are you taking at #2?
Undecided. My main league is an auction league, so I haven't really had to look at draft strategy yet this year, and obviously the format could alter my choice. I'll pull out the DD this weekend and integrate my projections, see what happens.

I have to go pick up the cat at the vet. If someone can tell me how to login, I'll make a pick sometime before noon eastern.

Users who are viewing this thread