What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (1 Viewer)

:headbang: :hophead: :banned: :drive: :drive: :bowtie: :brush: :missing: :bs: :penalty: :hifive: :porked: :clap: :pickle: :shrug:

floppin co ck hair almost to riding balck boats with no coloreds. KILL WHITIE!!! go s:GJ a[-EWSTRYING TO MESS EVRY THINGN UP; AND NOTHING HAPPENS NEVER CONVINCE THESES FOOOOLS morons

:missing: gary, welcome to the drunk thread :hophead:
GB softball homeruns. Any chance you dented a car?I'm about an hour into that movie 'The Box' with Cameron Diaz (red boxed it despite the bad reviews) This #### is too ####ed up when vodka's already got me extra alert
Not quite. There was a cop that had just pulled someone over out there but it's another 100 yards to the road after the fence so there was no chance of that. I actually had hit one out ealrier this year but we already hit our limit of 3...I was the 4th so it was an out. I'm not used to hitting homeruns so I was sprinting each time until I realized it went over :penalty:I don't think I've gotten near the fence since aught 5. It was an awkward swing too. :headbang:So yeah, I'm on day 5 of a bender. Day 6 comes tomorrow with another softball night. :blackdot: :pickle:

I can't dunk and I can't hit so my best sports accomplishment lies within the 'sport' of tennis.

I am not all that is man :bag:

Thursday night. What is up?

Drunk. Went to a sports bar with a few friends. Looked like an early night as we left pretty soon after the game. But as I get to my car, a call comes in that the girls (friends) want to head to the Slip Inn. A few vodka tonics later, and I'm home.

That place is so ghetto. Good times. Met a 5'2" Mexican with nice cleavage. Hoped something might happen tonight, but just the number and a little mouth to mouth. :yawn:

Was told by a black guy (who was trying to steal the little Mexican) that I "looked like that guy in all the movies". Love that guy. :banned:

Never been a big fan of Jack Daniels, but I've been drinking it like crazy lately for some reason.

Never been a big fan of Jack Daniels, but I've been drinking it like crazy lately for some reason.
Does not compute
:goodposting: We brought my FIL out for breakfast this morning to the International House Of Pancakes. I quit drinking coffee for the most part years ago so Cal has never observed me drinking it. He asked the waitress if it was whiskey. :bag:

BTW my FIL will be 89 tomorrow. Unreal. My hero, happy birthday GB.

Does not compute
:thumbup: We brought my FIL out for breakfast this morning to the International House Of Pancakes. I quit drinking coffee for the most part years ago so Cal has never observed me drinking it. He asked the waitress if it was whiskey. :lmao:

Awesome :lmao: Golfed with my old man today. It was pretty sweet. Whrn we got back, I was asking him about my bachelor party (Phoenix in March) just to mae sure he couold get there and hang with my GBs

He asked me, in front of my mom, if the strippers were going to perform a dildo act.

:awkward: :lmao:

Does not compute
:thumbup: We brought my FIL out for breakfast this morning to the International House Of Pancakes. I quit drinking coffee for the most part years ago so Cal has never observed me drinking it. He asked the waitress if it was whiskey. :bag:

Awesome :lmao: Golfed with my old man today. It was pretty sweet. Whrn we got back, I was asking him about my bachelor party (Phoenix in March) just to mae sure he couold get there and hang with my GBs

He asked me, in front of my mom, if the strippers were going to perform a dildo act.

:awkward: :lmao:
that's hot.sunday drinking = :lmao:

On my fiancees laptop now. My damn dog flipped out and ended up dumping a cup of water on mine. It immediately shut off. How ####ed am I??

:thumbup: :hot: ;) :shrug: :D

Drag. I would try to get some airflow over it. Through it if possible.

Hooters sent me an email telling me the location near my house was closed. :shrug:

Drag. I would try to get some airflow over it. Through it if possible.Hooters sent me an email telling me the location near my house was closed. :shrug:
I took it apart....not too much water inside but what little moisture there was, was right by the HD :thumbup:Been through a can and a half of that compressed air.Damn, I can't afford a new laptop right now...even though I needed one anyways

Yah my pc is ####ed. Anyone got an extra grand laying around that I can get a new laptop with? :confused:

####### dog has been an angel since and is now sleeping on my chest like nothing ever happened.....#####

Im pretty loaded right now thouh so I got that goin for me

Does not compute
:pickle: We brought my FIL out for breakfast this morning to the International House Of Pancakes. I quit drinking coffee for the most part years ago so Cal has never observed me drinking it. He asked the waitress if it was whiskey. :bag:

:pickle: :pickle: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That almost got me fired, ya *******.

Does not compute
:thumbup: We brought my FIL out for breakfast this morning to the International House Of Pancakes. I quit drinking coffee for the most part years ago so Cal has never observed me drinking it. He asked the waitress if it was whiskey. :bag:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm a horrible father.

Does not compute

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm a horrible father.
But a wonderful drunk!

For some reason I'm going to subject myselfr to the 2nd Transformer movie. hopefully I'm drunk enough to be entertained

Also, just found out a guy I went to HS with was murdered today. Unfortunately it isn't much of a surprise. But anyways, RIP Jason :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread