What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (5 Viewers)

Guess I'm the only one here...oh well.

I want to kill my dog. First she spills water and fries my laptop (that would be yesterday), then she literally has spray diarhea all over my dining room. We're talking a 4 foot spread from initial poo drop to the last dot of runny dog poo. It smells like an Iraqi fermunda cheese and anchovie buttcrack pizza

Guess I'm the only one here...oh well.

I want to kill my dog. First she spills water and fries my laptop (that would be yesterday), then she literally has spray diarhea all over my dining room. We're talking a 4 foot spread from initial poo drop to the last dot of runny dog poo. It smells like an Iraqi fermunda cheese and anchovie buttcrack pizza
:oolalso, hammered good nighth

For some reason I'm going to subject myselfr to the 2nd Transformer movie. hopefully I'm drunk enough to be entertained
Some explosive dog diarhea and about 23 beers later,Idont gtet the hate for the Transformer movies. Not gonna lie I was at least entertained. But i do like shiny objects abd explosions :shruh:good nite

U have to be hammered by now...
:tinfoilhat:I'm not positive but I might have had 30 beers last nightAnd yes spray diarhea from a dog does smell as bad as you think it would...probably worseHalf cocked right now. Had my Great Uncle "Sump pump" and Great Aunt Rose's 50th wedding anniversary party today. 50 years!! Freaking awesome people!He got the nickname Sump Pump because back in the day he would drink beer so fast it sounded like the sump pump was kicking in. I'm definitely his great-nephew :lmao:

Hey fellas. This is a relatively new alias. Anywho, I don't really drink anymore. Just thought I'd let you all know, even though you don't care.

Hey fellas. This is a relatively new alias. Anywho, I don't really drink anymore. Just thought I'd let you all know, even though you don't care.
Go away............. I don't drink posts in the drunk thread...............Hey...look at me!!!I'm getting hammered on the high life after several buckets of bud-bud light. Tonight is looking good...........waz up?????????????

Just woke up from a 4 hour nap. I started drinking Thursday evening and I'm just now starting to sober up.

Golf outing this morning and I showed up still drunk from last night. 2 beers in and it was like I hadn't missed a beat. ;)

Go away............. I don't drink posts in the drunk thread...............Hey...look at me!!!I'm getting hammered on the high life after several buckets of bud-bud light. Tonight is looking good...........waz up?????????????
I've never seen you in the FFA before, so go ear #### yourself, assnose.

You're using this alias without authorization, so let's please keep it clean.

On the plus side, you inspired me to have a nightcap I wasn't going to have. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're using this alias without authorization, so let's please keep it clean.
I used your mother without authorization, also

Release the Kraken!

I swear, this stuff is the high-water mark for human civilization.
:jealous:

The woman stopped on the way home, so I'm stuck with Bacardi gold. Not that it's bad, but it's no Kraken. Having a hard time not seeing double. But just warming up for this weekend. Don't want to be out of practice, spending the weekend with the inlaws. Inlaws are Puerto Rican, so I gotta be able to keep up on the rum. Their's and my favorite is Don Q. Stuff is delicious. Looking forward to blowing up the block an not even remembering it.

Am I allowed to post in here if I'm on some pretty decent pain meds?
What you taking?Pain meds > Alcohol
Don't remember. I'm liking them just fine though, and I don't gotta get up to pee every 10 minutes either!
Then you're not drinking enough
Thats why I asked if could be in here. I'm not currently drinking. The pain meds are for a kidney malfunction and can't drink right now. :sadbanana: I'm tellin ya though, I almost don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread