Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Jeromen

Official Drunk Thread

Released the Kraken tonight because I tweaked my back in the gym. The first three rounds were ineffective. Going to try one more.

Just got home. Sun is up. Supposed to be back at the bar in six hours for the world cup. :goodposting:

Drinking some discovered Tito's Handmade Vodka now. This stuff was rated higher than grey goose and ketel one in a SW airlines mag ad taken out by Tito.

We shall see

Finishing off a bottle of wine. Still deciding whether or not to open a 2nd bottle.

Ouch. Maybe its just me but wine hangovers are the worst.

Sorry Kev. To be fair, I was out of town last weekend.

Quick story on that...

We had a poker run on Saturday on Lake Wisconsin and started at 9am with bloody's and mimosas. We got back around 6...I think. Then we were pouring Captain Morgan Lime into a huge bowl shaped like a fish and slamming them, while chanting "USA! USA! USA!". For no reason. :thumbdown: I was so tanked I passed out in a hammock...ended up flipping over and woke up around 8:30. I called a buddy of mine asking if he could come pick me up because I was "still up at 8". I legitimately thought it was 8:30am. I proceeded to drink another 10 beers til about midnight and won about $60 playing "Ship Captain Crew", "Threes" and "Left, Right, Center"

Sunday was rough.

Monday, we won a big softball game and stayed at the bar until after 1. I wanted to stop in to this thread but my old lady wanted some action. :thumbdown:

Tuesday me and the old lady went out for "quality time" before she left for her trip. I got loaded and when we got back she said I "should take advantage" of her. :thumbdown:

So that's why I have been missing from this thread. Sorry, wish i had a Homer-esque story

Doing your part for what, eye mutilation?

Pretty sure it's the 3rd best movie of all time. Plus DIna Merers boobs are a nice additionEither that or I'm really really drunk and high right now

I'm gonna go with answer B, GB. What are the top two?

Harry and the Hendersons and Schindlers List
Sorry, I meant Weekend at Bernie's 3 instead of Shcindlers List. That movie sucked

Holla

hit te bricks kiddo
sup ol GB?
#### man, chillin in the new crib. apparently it costs more to furnish a place than buy it

Holla

hit te bricks kiddo
sup ol GB?
#### man, chillin in the new crib. apparently it costs more to furnish a place than buy it
F-in A right.Don't forget the little #### like I did a year ago....hose, rake, rubber gloves, Starship Troopers on BluRay

Holla

hit te bricks kiddo
sup ol GB?
F-in A right.Don't forget the little #### like I did a year ago....hose, rake, rubber gloves, Starship Troopers on BluRay
plus random fox head from ebay and kraken.

also GBSTRYKRPKS , how old are you, and are you married yet?

Violent repercussions in the restroom after a good night of drinking, wings and possibly tacos. Thats how it happens.Not sure about this stryperkiss fellow, but Samuel L Bronkowitz is 31, knocking on 32 and will be almost 33 when he gets married on 7/30/11.Also, I got this IM today from my old lady in Colombias

so....what if there is ANY possibility and affordability for me to stay thru the weekend and see if my mom can sell my jam ticket? :-/ think that's a bad idea?

Violent repercussions in the restroom after a good night of drinking, wings and possibly tacos. Thats how it happens.Not sure about this stryperkiss fellow, but Samuel L Bronkowitz is 31, knocking on 32 and will be almost 33 when he gets married on 7/30/11.Also, I got this IM today from my old lady in Colombias

so....what if there is ANY possibility and affordability for me to stay thru the weekend and see if my mom can sell my jam ticket? :-/ think that's a bad idea?

should prolly have her killed

also, anyone planning on being here for an extended amount of time? i ws lucky enough to get a 4 hr nap today

Violent repercussions in the restroom after a good night of drinking, wings and possibly tacos. Thats how it happens.

Not sure about this stryperkiss fellow, but Samuel L Bronkowitz is 31, knocking on 32 and will be almost 33 when he gets married on 7/30/11.

Also, I got this IM today from my old lady in Colombia

s

should prolly have her killed
She is in Colombia...prolly wouldnt be too hard...kinda like the blind guy in a tittie bar

also, anyone planning on being here for an extended amount of time? i ws lucky enough to get a 4 hr nap today

Was planning on 3 but can pack another bowl and finish the 18 pack

sam, look, you seem like an alright guy. no offense, but i got waaaay back with strykpiece. can you do me a flavor and tell him hes got great abs/.?

sam, look, you seem like an alright guy. no offense, but i got waaaay back with strykpiece. can you do me a flavor and tell him hes got great abs/.?

He just texted me and said "Cspr Vn DM wuld smoke BK"eta :shrug: Edited by Samuel L Bronkowitz

He just texted me and said "Cspr Vn DM wuld smoke BK"eta :shrug:
noted. sounds like hes drunk again. hows the fiance like the FBG-free nights/.?