What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

So I'm at my buddy's house brewing a fresh batch of beer. A dunkelweizen if I'm not mistaken. It was fun, we BS'd had a few beers, it was cool.So his daughter comes out to show him a new "boo boo"

We're boiling "wort" at this point so he's trying to make sure she stays away from the hot stuff

Long story short she goes back into the house and he's telling me how smart she is and calls her a "smart-###"

From the garage we hear "I'm not a friggin ###"

He had to pull daddy duty on that one but I almost pissed myself

Ok, so I have this beer fridge in the bar area of our house, beer in the door, beer in the top, beer in the bottom. I tell myself one more.....when I get to the fridge I need to take one beer out of each area to see which area of the fridge is cooler. 5 beers at once and I need to drink them real fast to see which is coldest.......wait....I forgot which was from where.

Ok, so I have this beer fridge in the bar area of our house, beer in the door, beer in the top, beer in the bottom. I tell myself one more.....when I get to the fridge I need to take one beer out of each area to see which area of the fridge is cooler. 5 beers at once and I need to drink them real fast to see which is coldest.......wait....I forgot which was from where.
Dude

Dude
bueno is getting owned in the religion thread

Dude
3/5 down. I hope the old lady doesn't wake up. Because of the labeling discrepancy I might have to repeat. What time is it?+

Dude
:lmao: Ok

Dude
:lmao: Ok
alias?

I might throw up.... is that cool.... every once in a while?
Yes I'm an alias, Copernicus. Yes, puke if you need to. But please tell stories or show pics. Entertain us already.
Naw, not yet. I'm scared as hell the beast is going to wake up every time I go downstairs to grab 5 more. What the hell, I pay the rent, right? Ohh, crap, it's not like I get the secks often anyway.Pretty soon I'm just going to try to stick the little guy in her as and pass out anyway. Wake up with a couple bruises.

Yes I'm an alias, Copernicus. Yes, puke if you need to. But please tell stories or show pics. Entertain us already.
Naw, not yet. I'm scared as hell the beast is going to wake up every time I go downstairs to grab 5 more. What the hell, I pay the rent, right? Ohh, crap, it's not like I get the secks often anyway.Pretty soon I'm just going to try to stick the little guy in her as and pass out anyway. Wake up with a couple bruises.
Dude

Dude
2 more. Why? because it's 2 am biotch!

Dude
2 more. Why? because it's 2 am biotch!
You should wait til 3.

Oh jesus. Thought I started too late to get this drunk.

Flight in the morning is going to be ungood. Assuming I pack in time to make it.

Made it. Less than two hours of sleep.
Solid. Good work, that reminds me3 years ago we did our annual Badger v Gopher football trip. Its like 13 of us and we just get hammered up in the Twin Cities. Saturday, gameday, we drink from 8am to barclose. At 4 am Josh (I was his best man and he will be my best man) walks in the hotel room and starts getting belligerent. He's throwing lamps, phone books, whatever he can get his hands on. At this point I am thrilled that hotels bolt down the TVs now. I finally calm him down after taking the Minneapolis Yellow Pages off my face.

"Josh, you have a 7am flight! You are going home for a baptism where you are the Godfather! I have the alarm set, I will get you a cab and you are going to the airport!"

snore

I got him up. He made the plane, but almost got refused. He made the baptism but could barely stand. He was supposed to hold the baby when the priest poured the water on her head but he had to pass the kid off to his wife. He was white as a ghost and, as I'm told, "reeked like a bottle of Jack spilled into an ashtray."

You OK Stu?

Users who are viewing this thread