What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

I am pretty buzzed now, if that counts. Four double white russians will do that to ya.
White russains are like crack. I'm not allowed to drink them anymore :(
Yes. Yes they are.:take####offcrackpipe:
:(It took me a minute but I figured out what you tried to typeYou took #### off a crack pipe?
Yes. That too, I am really messed up right now,
:nerd: Atta boy!

Just came home. It's 3:30 AM. Some ####er is coming at 8:30 to take some furniture from me. I'm 75% drunk. Last night in Madrid. Mixed emotions.

Just came home. It's 3:30 AM. Some ####er is coming at 8:30 to take some furniture from me. I'm 75% drunk. Last night in Madrid. Mixed emotions.
Well I've never been to Spain. but I've been to Oklahoma. They say the ladies are insane there. But I really don't remember. In Oklahoma. Not Arizona. What does it matter? What does it matter? Safe journeys..............DM

Well I've never been to Spain. but I've been to Oklahoma. They say the ladies are insane there. But I really don't remember. In Oklahoma. Not Arizona. What does it matter? What does it matter? Safe journeys..............DM
WELL I'VE NEVER BEEN TO HEAVEN...Homer's quite drunk, btw. :thumbdown:

Jesus. my tolerance has gone down. I've been working 12-14s since Thanksgiving so I drink like once a week and I'm completely wiped but damn; 8 Lites and 4 vodka/cranberry-strwaberry??? Its probably the 3:2 ratio of vodka/cranberry-strawberry...

Tomorrows gonna suck

At least I ahd the Hedonism thread to entertain me. Thats some good #### right there. Why doesnt that #### happen to me?

Homer, I'm thinkin about visiting my grampa who lives just outside of Akron in April...I'm too Eff'd to look at a map but is a minicornhole possible?

Jesus. my tolerance has gone down. I've been working 12-14s since Thanksgiving so I drink like once a week and I'm completely wiped but damn; 8 Lites and 4 vodka/cranberry-strwaberry??? Its probably the 3:2 ratio of vodka/cranberry-strawberry...Tomorrows gonna suckAt least I ahd the Hedonism thread to entertain me. Thats some good #### right there. Why doesnt that #### happen to me?Homer, I'm thinkin about visiting my grampa who lives just outside of Akron in April...I'm too Eff'd to look at a map but is a minicornhole possible?
I'll get all kinds of Akron up in yo' grill! If you're really feelin' froggy we'll make the trip to Youngstown and you'll get to see the environment that spawned one Homer J Simpson. It ain't pretty, but holy crap it can be fun. :popcorn:Keep me posted.

Done with finals, see ya later Fall Semester '07.

Got 2 grades back, both As.

I'm rocking a 4.0 as of right now...so Amstel Light it is.

By the can.

Users who are viewing this thread