Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Jeromen

Official Drunk Thread

I am pretty buzzed now, if that counts. Four double white russians will do that to ya.

White russains are like crack. I'm not allowed to drink them anymore :nerd:

I am pretty buzzed now, if that counts. Four double white russians will do that to ya.

White russains are like crack. I'm not allowed to drink them anymore :nerd:
Yes. Yes they are.:take####offcrackpipe:

White russains are like crack. I'm not allowed to drink them anymore :(
:nerd:It took me a minute but I figured out what you tried to typeYou took #### off a crack pipe?

:nerd:It took me a minute but I figured out what you tried to typeYou took #### off a crack pipe?
Yes. That too, I am really messed up right now,

:(It took me a minute but I figured out what you tried to typeYou took #### off a crack pipe?
Yes. That too, I am really messed up right now,
:nerd: Atta boy!

in.And f### Wisconsin!

:(
See post 960, mofo. :nerd:
:(Touche...at least I added a wink...RichardPS Sorry I missed your 4am Tuesday drinking thread the other day. I just noticed it.

in.And f### Wisconsin!

:hot:
See post 960, mofo. :thanks:
:bag:Touche...at least I added a wink...RichardPS Sorry I missed your 4am Tuesday drinking thread the other day. I just noticed it.
Basturrd.

Going for smokes...anyone need anything while I'm out?

Sixer of Miller. kthnxby
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

:ptts::thumbup: :thumbup: :suds::tfp::thanks::X:excited: :excited: :excited::thanks::banned::clyde::thumbdown:

i dont get it

:ptts::deadhorse::towelwave::suds::rant::hangover::fishing::excited: :excited: :excited::thanks::banned::clyde::construction:

i dont get it
I think it reads from right to left.Did some work, cleaned up, drove to a party, had some beers, danced, listened to music, drank some more, got in an argument, threw in the towel and now he's crying for help. Edited by 3C's

:help::thumbdown::lmao::suds: :suds: :):pickle::banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :drive::brush::goodposting:

i dont get it
I think it reads from right to left.Did some work, cleaned up, drove to a party, had some beers, danced, listened to music, drank some more, got in an argument, threw in the towel and now he's crying for help.
####, I did post that backwards. WTF? :bag:

Just came home. It's 3:30 AM. Some ####er is coming at 8:30 to take some furniture from me. I'm 75% drunk. Last night in Madrid. Mixed emotions.

Just came home. It's 3:30 AM. Some ####er is coming at 8:30 to take some furniture from me. I'm 75% drunk. Last night in Madrid. Mixed emotions.

Well I've never been to Spain. but I've been to Oklahoma. They say the ladies are insane there. But I really don't remember. In Oklahoma. Not Arizona. What does it matter? What does it matter? Safe journeys..............DM

Well I've never been to Spain. but I've been to Oklahoma. They say the ladies are insane there. But I really don't remember. In Oklahoma. Not Arizona. What does it matter? What does it matter? Safe journeys..............DM
WELL I'VE NEVER BEEN TO HEAVEN...Homer's quite drunk, btw. :thumbdown:

Jesus. my tolerance has gone down. I've been working 12-14s since Thanksgiving so I drink like once a week and I'm completely wiped but damn; 8 Lites and 4 vodka/cranberry-strwaberry??? Its probably the 3:2 ratio of vodka/cranberry-strawberry...

Tomorrows gonna suck

At least I ahd the Hedonism thread to entertain me. Thats some good #### right there. Why doesnt that #### happen to me?

Homer, I'm thinkin about visiting my grampa who lives just outside of Akron in April...I'm too Eff'd to look at a map but is a minicornhole possible?

Jesus. my tolerance has gone down. I've been working 12-14s since Thanksgiving so I drink like once a week and I'm completely wiped but damn; 8 Lites and 4 vodka/cranberry-strwaberry??? Its probably the 3:2 ratio of vodka/cranberry-strawberry...Tomorrows gonna suckAt least I ahd the Hedonism thread to entertain me. Thats some good #### right there. Why doesnt that #### happen to me?Homer, I'm thinkin about visiting my grampa who lives just outside of Akron in April...I'm too Eff'd to look at a map but is a minicornhole possible?

I'll get all kinds of Akron up in yo' grill! If you're really feelin' froggy we'll make the trip to Youngstown and you'll get to see the environment that spawned one Homer J Simpson. It ain't pretty, but holy crap it can be fun. :popcorn:Keep me posted.

1000th post of the drunk thread goes to proninja...good work...I was kinda hopin for that

it's funny that in the drunk thread there's a lack of counting ability
Maybe I'm just as stupid as Strykperks, but I see your "bump" as being #1000...

WooooooooHoooooooo

What are you sipping on?

Hellooooooooo, Holidays!

Done with finals, see ya later Fall Semester '07.

Got 2 grades back, both As.

I'm rocking a 4.0 as of right now...so Amstel Light it is.

By the can.

Should I get drunk or wait for Pickles to call about the cornhole??

It's a toss-up.