What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

Smashed.34th birthday.Ready to die.Almost got into 9 fights tonight.Took me forever to type the #### i just types.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I came in here to post that I got really really boozed last night. Apparently I beat me to it.
oolHappy belated birthday, GB. I just spent 4 days drinking wine like an Italian broad on a blind date with larry_boy. GB a place where it's accepted practice to open up a dozen bottles of wine at 10am and start pouring them for random people walking in the door. I think my liver packed its bags and called a cab last night.

A night of corned beef and cabage at a freinds house. PLus beer, wine, and whiskey. Mildly intoixcated tonight. Not bad for a Monady. This is what happens when the gf goes away for a week.

SERIOUSLY.....2 weeks fo college games and Z ###### is all we gotr?? thearistocrat and bluonion kick teh #### out of the drunk thread

I'm dissapointed

I'm gonna pass out

Users who are viewing this thread