What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

I got the best seven lap dances of my life tonight... WOW.. she wasn't ridiculously hot, but just really knew how to give a lap dance...

I think I'm in :lmao:

####### great... this is going to cost me...

Holy #### am I drunk. GDB taking shots for other people. Six shots were purchased for six people... somehow I ended up with three of them.

:thumbup:

####... I'm supposed to mountain bike in six hours. :thumbup:

Who is Summer? She sounds hot...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remembered this... I met a hot, very tall chick and then realized I had already made out with her a little two or three months ago. :goodposting:

Gettin there tonight.

3 glasses of red wine. 2 glasses of Bourbon. Good times.

Girlfriend just said, "I'm going to bed."

Not sure if I'll join her or talk some #### on the innarpipez.

So I just got to the FFA thinking to my self

"Self, I'm gonna hafta go liek 8 pages back to find the drunk thread."

Lo and behold, the drunk thread was the first ####### thread. Thank you drunks. It helpes a ton! :rolleyes:

hack>hi

Smashed.A stripper has a bunch of my money.But I think she really likes me. :rolleyes:
How many stripers have you told "I want to have your children"?For me, 2.One was this skinny black girl with firm #### and round, beautiful ###. So tight. She chould work that pole... Damn.GB the Pink Pony in the A.

Sup bro.Why didn't we smoke a bowl last time I was in Chitown?
Long story...but I just pulled off a res bowl......I"m ####### 30. What is wrong with me? :bag: :rolleyes:
Is you on a sherm high?
Ummmmm
That thread about "what did I smoke" got me thinkin...Sherman Helmsley - Never done it. You?
WAT? :hey:

Well God bless you both then. Z> how are things stateside?
Things are good. Financially it's WAY better than living in Spain. Life is more "comfortable" for me here, that's for sure.There are plenty of things that I miss about EUrope. I'd definitely like to live there again, but I'm not sure if Madird or Spain is the right place for me. Maybe Sevilla... Maybe Itlay somewhere...I'm hoping that my gf gets soem sort of job opp in latin america and I can tag along there and do that. But that would mean marrying her and raising chillins with her. Still not sold on either topic.

2 gay women live next door. 1 is decenet looking, kinda tall, hipsterish, but got some curves... blonde.

The other looks like a 12 year old boy. WTF??? How can a person be attracted to that ####?

My gf was a lesbian for a while, but at least the chicks she liked looks manish.. this chick looks like a waif with short hair and no boobs. Terrible.

Things are good. Financially it's WAY better than living in Spain. Life is more "comfortable" for me here, that's for sure.There are plenty of things that I miss about EUrope. I'd definitely like to live there again, but I'm not sure if Madird or Spain is the right place for me. Maybe Sevilla... Maybe Itlay somewhere...I'm hoping that my gf gets soem sort of job opp in latin america and I can tag along there and do that. But that would mean marrying her and raising chillins with her. Still not sold on either topic.
Good to hear. I lived abroad for 6 months. Loved it. These days I fail to see the upside of marriage. :shrug:

Good to hear. I lived abroad for 6 months. Loved it. These days I fail to see the upside of marriage. :shrug:
Saw your comments in the wife+fat thread. Ugh.Or at least I think that was you.My gf isn't on the thin side and her mom is kinda big... I'm concerned. She's gone up a little bit in weight in the last 3 years, prolly 10-15 lbs or so. She's concerned about it and she does try to be active, but I don't think it will take. I'm a bit concerned that this is a pattern for life. :shrug: .

Syteker whatever the #### your name is... sherm is weed + PCP
Thanks. I think I thought it was some really really ####in funny "Jeffersons" episodes.
#### at least you know who Sherman Helmsley is.Not many white people nknw that ####.BTW, tyou need to listen to more rap music. I suggest downloading all of the "History of Rap" series from The Rub on Brooklyn radio. Fantasic mixes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread