What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Whos' the FBG you';d most like to meet in person?
If there was a way to meet any of the following without them knowing it was a FBG connection:Homer JayCrimesLarry BoySweet JWozYankee23FanBGP/pi maysoresMT
Homer Jay - Maybe, would like to get my drink on wif him in YoungstownCrimes - He prolly lives next door anyway... I do live in oaklandLarry Boi - Hell no. Dude;s nutyzWoz - No way. I'd be depressedYankee - Maybe. But I think I'd get bored and then indult himBGP =- Hell MFin yeah. This dude is all kinds of loco. I think he'd be a riotSores - Creepy MFer. Hit the dive bars and have him rate the couger barflysMT - I have my theories about him... IU'd like to see them verified.

MT - I have my theories about him... IU'd like to see them verified.
Assuming this is Maurile, this is the FBG that I'd rate Most Like In I-Life As He Is In Person. I don't think there'd be any real surprises there, personality-wise.BGP would be interesting to hang out with.

My short list of FBGs I'd liek to meet in eprson:

1) Kilgore Trout - I've been meanign to have a beer with him for a while

2) Shining Path - This dude gives me a mental hard-on

3) Truckasausus - dude lives like 1/2 mile from me. He;; I've prolly passed him on the street

4) Joe B - I offered to buy him a beer if he ever came to Oakland.. I think he's scared

5) Fullback Fro - Just so he can giv e me some more homegrown like last time

Syteker whatever the #### your name is... sherm is weed + PCP
Thanks. I think I thought it was some really really ####in funny "Jeffersons" episodes.
#### at least you know who Sherman Helmsley is.Not many white people nknw that ####.BTW, tyou need to listen to more rap music. I suggest downloading all of the "History of Rap" series from The Rub on Brooklyn radio. Fantasic mixes.
While I'll admit I am not the biggest rap fan, I own and enjoy Death Row's Greatest Hits (2 disc set). I think All Eyez On Me by TuPac was the best rap album of all time and I listed to it regularly. Dayton Family is vastly underrated. Wu Tang Clan never was, never will be, and STILL ain't nothin to #### with. Too Short retired too early. And I know every single verse to Sugarhill Gang's "Rappers Delight"Not a satellite owner, iPod owner or antying like that. Can I catch this "History of rap" by just downloading on the PC?

I should be drunker, but my woman wanted to talk.
Hot, sexy talk?Mitochondria talk?
I demanded that our daughter, when she should come, should be named after my aunt. This was met with a certain degree of skepticism. But I love my aunts name. Natalie. Beautiful, WASPy name.
I just propsed the name "Anton" to my gf.I think the only na,e we could come up with that we both like is "Andres". There are a few other boys names that we both consider decent. We haven;t come up with ANY girls names that work.

MT - I have my theories about him... IU'd like to see them verified.
Assuming this is Maurile, this is the FBG that I'd rate Most Like In I-Life As He Is In Person. I don't think there'd be any real surprises there, personality-wise.
I've got a theory.... He's hiding somethign BIG
Bodies-in-closet big? Or "friend" named George big?
Other BIG

I should be drunker, but my woman wanted to talk.
Hot, sexy talk?Mitochondria talk?
I demanded that our daughter, when she should come, should be named after my aunt. This was met with a certain degree of skepticism. But I love my aunts name. Natalie. Beautiful, WASPy name.
I think the only na,e we could come up with that we both like is "Andres". There are a few other boys names that we both consider decent. We haven;t come up with ANY girls names that work.
Andre the Giant. The man could drink.

Not a satellite owner, iPod owner or antying like that. Can I catch this "History of rap" by just downloading on the PC?
Yessirhttp://missingtoof.com/v2/2008/01/30/old-r...o-1990s-series/

1993 was the best ####### year in rap EVAR!
Thank you!
Holy #### :shrug:
Seriously though -

Natalie - pretty name or no?

I love it, but it's a family name so who knows.
I like it
Andre the Giant. The man could drink.
Holy #### :shrug:

so... seems like I am drinking alone tonight. :(
:no: :unsure:
wooo hooo! Thank god, I was starting to feel weird.
I am watching Joe Dirt, too. :lol:
Im watching lame youtube videos. I should be watching the Wire DVD I've had for 2 weeks already.
Yes. You should be.
my DVD player isn't working, it keeps stopping and won't start again. I think I need a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread