Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Jeromen

Official Drunk Thread

You posted around 8:30 pm u don't know how to party, when do u start drinking, how drunk could you be(obviously drunk enough for a dude to follow you home), you brought back a stupid post on a wednesday night and told me to be on the look out?? I'm glad to know everybody on this site lives near you. You're a clown.:fro:

You posted around 8:30 pm u don't know how to party, when do u start drinking, how drunk could you be(obviously drunk enough for a dude to follow you home), you brought back a stupid post on a wednesday night and told me to be on the look out?? I'm glad to know everybody on this site lives near you. You're a clown.:fro:

???HUH????Fro???????????? Please do a service and change your name so that it doesn't interfere with Fullback Fro.Actually I posted around 9:30 My time. Is that early? Yes, very early as there is no in between when I drink.It would either be between closing time/ or not at all but I decided I should probably get home while I stlill could.Usualy I pull the go home while you are drunk (curvy roads) on Wednesdays but decided differently tonight although I am still a bit F.U.B.A.R. Either way, trust me I do know how to party and would love to have your punk ### in a drinking contest..:pick:

A guy followed me home tonight, and I pulled into my drive-way and flagged him down. He said I was drunk and called the cops. Now don't get me wrong, I am a Bit Innebriated but I can find the ride home, just giving the lookout for my fellow FBGs.Oh by the way,. my keys are not in the car. :thumbup::thumbup:

I'm starting to think you were driving drunk.

Guest InvisiGirl

Time to bring this one back up! :banned:

WHO ARE YOU!????!!!

Time to bring this one back up! :banned:

WHO ARE YOU!????!!!
I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!! :wall::wall: Damn alcohol and similar posters! :JoeT:

Figured I'd check in, drunk and stupid right now. Just got back from a party drank about 12 bud lights and 6 or so shots of all kinds of stuff. Somehow managed to get a chick in the process. Wansn't the best in the world, but best availiable if you know what I mean. Great time and couldn't ask for more on a Sat night!

what you listenin to?

Neutral Milk Hotel. Thanks to Dreaded Marco (see related thread). How's the west coast hanging?

hangin with a little phish radio drinkin some left over coronas, about to look up Neutral Milk HotelWent to the Tea Leaf Green show at Winstons here in San Diego last night :thumbup: good stuff

Edited by Paranoia

I have Stevie Ray Vaughn,Eric Clapton,BB King,and Kenny Wayne Sheppard on Random. It's a bluesy night here in the desert. :banned:

I have Stevie Ray Vaughn,Eric Clapton,BB King,and Kenny Wayne Sheppard on Random. It's a bluesy night here in the desert. :banned:

Nice. Blues and beer go well together. I actually spent some of my formative years in the mojave desert and I am looking forward to the day I can get back there.Oh, and Paranoia, listen to Neutral Milk more than once. It sems to be an acquired taste, but once you acguire it its great.

Partially.

You've been drinking a lot lately....do we need to talk? Is everything ok?:hungover:

Stevie Ray Vaughn

:thumbup:
whatever he said...aw, #### the room is spinning again. saaweeet. :banned:

Blossom update?

:rotflmao: I missed this one... I have no idea what she is doing.. maybe we'll meet up on Saturday, then I will update you on her life. Thanks for the concern and laugh!

Who's drinkin' tonight??

Thinking about it.Q: Should I try mix Mountain Dew Live Wire and Brandy? No Coke in the house. :banned:

Workin' on a 3rd glass of wine while the wife assembles the new baby car seat.GB wireless internet :thumbup:

It only took two bourbon and "generic cola beverage"s to do the trick. At this rate I'll have gone through a 0.75L in four glasses.

eating, going out, chicks, eating out chicks

Good times. Edited by Phlash

:thumbup: Not me, of course. The wine last night killed me, for some reason. I think I'm allergic to wine. :confused:

you forget your other login info? :confused: