What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

You posted around 8:30 pm u don't know how to party, when do u start drinking, how drunk could you be(obviously drunk enough for a dude to follow you home), you brought back a stupid post on a wednesday night and told me to be on the look out?? I'm glad to know everybody on this site lives near you. You're a clown. :fro:

You posted around 8:30 pm u don't know how to party, when do u start drinking, how drunk could you be(obviously drunk enough for a dude to follow you home), you brought back a stupid post on a wednesday night and told me to be on the look out?? I'm glad to know everybody on this site lives near you. You're a clown. :fro:
???HUH????Fro???????????? Please do a service and change your name so that it doesn't interfere with Fullback Fro.Actually I posted around 9:30 My time. Is that early? Yes, very early as there is no in between when I drink.It would either be between closing time/ or not at all but I decided I should probably get home while I stlill could.Usualy I pull the go home while you are drunk (curvy roads) on Wednesdays but decided differently tonight although I am still a bit F.U.B.A.R. Either way, trust me I do know how to party and would love to have your punk ### in a drinking contest..:pick:

A guy followed me home tonight, and I pulled into my drive-way and flagged him down. He said I was drunk and called the cops. Now don't get me wrong, I am a Bit Innebriated but I can find the ride home, just giving the lookout for my fellow FBGs.Oh by the way,. my keys are not in the car. :thumbup: :thumbup:
I'm starting to think you were driving drunk.

Figured I'd check in, drunk and stupid right now. Just got back from a party drank about 12 bud lights and 6 or so shots of all kinds of stuff. Somehow managed to get a chick in the process. Wansn't the best in the world, but best availiable if you know what I mean. Great time and couldn't ask for more on a Sat night!

hangin with a little phish radio drinkin some left over coronas, about to look up Neutral Milk HotelWent to the Tea Leaf Green show at Winstons here in San Diego last night :thumbup: good stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Stevie Ray Vaughn,Eric Clapton,BB King,and Kenny Wayne Sheppard on Random. It's a bluesy night here in the desert. :banned:

I have Stevie Ray Vaughn,Eric Clapton,BB King,and Kenny Wayne Sheppard on Random. It's a bluesy night here in the desert. :banned:
Nice. Blues and beer go well together. I actually spent some of my formative years in the mojave desert and I am looking forward to the day I can get back there.Oh, and Paranoia, listen to Neutral Milk more than once. It sems to be an acquired taste, but once you acguire it its great.

Workin' on a 3rd glass of wine while the wife assembles the new baby car seat.GB wireless internet :thumbup:

It only took two bourbon and "generic cola beverage"s to do the trick. At this rate I'll have gone through a 0.75L in four glasses.

Users who are viewing this thread