What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

Dude...you should totally bartend somewhere. Kill two or three birds with one stone
I'm tryin' GB...I'm trying.Best job I ever had. :popcorn:
I was talking to Bob:D
Dude...you should totally bartend somewhere. Kill two or three birds with one stone
As the Asian girl at my work says.... "Kill two birds with a rock." ;) kills me everytime.
What does :hot: have to do with anything?

Glll peas Stu

A 12er down, playin guitar hero with the old lady. I farted and she hit me with the guitar. Wait, that probably doesn't belong here

Oh well, glad I wasn't around for the Eunuch Maker thread when it started. I surely would be on a TO. Keys was :unsure: though

:banned:

I've had 3 beers and I'm polishing off my 2nd Homer-made (read: STIFF) Red Bull and vodka.

Heading out to watch the game in a few minutes.

See ya tomorrow. :sarcasm:

I'm a disgusting human being. My first weekend to myself in months and I sit here on my couch downing beers like they're giong out of style. I've done nothing but masturbate, watch football, play video games, masturbate and drink. And its everything I could have hoped for and more. Can't wait to do it again tomorrow. :shrug:

I haven't showered since yesterday and I don't plan on it until Monday. The old lady put up with my advances last night but I dont think she'll be so receptive tonight :thumbup:

Not drunk, but see all my Wisconsin gbs are in here. :hey:
Why so smug lately, Scot? :no:
:bye: ####in' Woz. Dude loves to stalk me lately.I just think he's gone over the edge. He used to be a funny dude who got his ### kicked by women. That's fine. Recently, he decided he knew everything about every subject. That pissed me off.Thus, smugness.
####in' Woz.
:popcorn:You still with that chick?

Yup, still on my couch. I cam smell myself now.
Have you ever been to Wapond?
No I have not....is it fun?
My college freshman roommate was from Wapond.The other guy was from Waukesha.
Where you from? I think yopu've asked me about Oconomowoc and various other places around here as well....We need another Wisky cornhole soon
Ya that was me.I love Wisconsin.Janesville. Kenosha.

Yup, still on my couch. I cam smell myself now.
Have you ever been to Wapond?
No I have not....is it fun?
My college freshman roommate was from Wapond.The other guy was from Waukesha.
Where you from? I think yopu've asked me about Oconomowoc and various other places around here as well....We need another Wisky cornhole soon
Ya that was me.I love Wisconsin.Janesville. Kenosha.
So when is your ###### ### gonna make it to a Milwaukee cornhole?

So uhh... drunk again. :banned:

Random asian walked up, said I needed to take her on a date and quickly gave me her number. Pretty sure she was on a date at the time...

So uhh... drunk again. :banned:Random asian walked up, said I needed to take her on a date and quickly gave me her number. Pretty sure she was on a date at the time...
I have a hard time believing it's been a week since anyone was drunk... :banned:Went out with the above mentiond chick tonight. One of the best first dates evah. We met for drinks and the second half of the cowby-steeler game. Turns out she not only likes football, she like s fantasty ffootball. One of the first things she asked was if I knew how Jay Cutler was doing, because she started him in her fantasy league. :lmao:Drinks turned into dinner. Then we decided to go see Buddy Guy, who is the effin man. Then more drinks at a nearby bar. Decided to be a gentleman since i defintely want to see her again.Gonna have to deal with this girlfriend situation soon... :loco:

:thumbup: :lmao:

ninja drunk...

I've been working on the beer can toss to the trash over the shoulder, about 4 feet, I'm 2 for 2 tonight but I've got 4 on my desk that I rotate ashing in, so, I figure, I like Budweiser, and come on Browns, make it close at least.

I look over my shoulder when I toss, I've got the momentum down I think, and am ready for a no look toss for 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
got dragged i love boobs into watching my gf and sister wrap presents. so i went i love boobs to the bar and had about 7 captain and cokes. they are still wrapping i love boobs and watching desperate houswives. so here i am drinking beer. i love boobs.

Drinking a beer that Ive never heard of before I went to the distributor today....8.99 for a 24 pack, and it actually tastes GOOD

Its supposed to be pale ale, but doesnt taste like it, but I dont give a **** for that price

It tastes like 1 of those Victory seasonals they sell in wine bottle sized bottles....Greatest buy I think Ive ever made on brew

just got a text from a normally hard-up buddy who recently found himself a woman on match or somesuch. he was supposed to come out tonight but...

sry, dude. couldnt pass up the P.
:lamo:

Users who are viewing this thread