What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (5 Viewers)

Church

BBQ

4-Wheeling

Cards (pinochle)

Golf

I'd say I earned a G&T to end this hot summer day. :banned: Thanks Al Gore. :thumbup:

God Bless our Vets and America!!!

I've officially hit the wall. :sadbanana:
What does this mean?
Drank heavily for 8 days straight...I just can't keep it going.
Sunday was 4 in row for me and I drank a whole ####load of JD. I thought I was going to die this morning.I would like to thank my wife for letting me sleep to noon and then making me pancakes & sausage when I did get out of bed.
You're welcome.. :( (snicker)

I've officially hit the wall.

:sadbanana:
What does this mean?
Sunday was 4 in row for me and I drank a whole ####load of JD. I thought I was going to die this morning.I would like to thank my wife for letting me sleep to noon and then making me pancakes & sausage when I did get out of bed.
That's a keeper there, my friend. :( :thumbup:

I've officially hit the wall.

:sadbanana:
What does this mean?
That's a keeper there, my friend. :( :thumbup:
She definitely has her moments. :thumbup: Frankly though, I think we both know that there isn't another person alive that would put up with either of us.

Dallas you drunk sob! :angry:
:bag: I left my notebook at home :bye: I haven't been on here to even see if anyone was up for a few beers. I closed on my house yesterday, flew out at the ######## of dawn this morning and was packing before that.

I'm here through Friday morning though. Impromptu cornhole? I dont even know who is around. I'm at the Westin by the airport, working in Southlake during the day
Thursday night might work.
:towelwave: Got plowed in the hotel bar again.
Damn. Sorry about that. Worked late and then had to get ready for vacation the next morning.All-Inclusive in Cancun = constant drinking. GB three days of eagerly awaiting the 10am poolside bar opening. :towelwave:

Dallas you drunk sob! :angry:
:bag: I left my notebook at home :bye: I haven't been on here to even see if anyone was up for a few beers. I closed on my house yesterday, flew out at the ######## of dawn this morning and was packing before that.

I'm here through Friday morning though. Impromptu cornhole? I dont even know who is around. I'm at the Westin by the airport, working in Southlake during the day
Thursday night might work.
:towelwave: Got plowed in the hotel bar again.
Damn. Sorry about that. Worked late and then had to get ready for vacation the next morning.All-Inclusive in Cancun = constant drinking. GB three days of eagerly awaiting the 10am poolside bar opening. :towelwave:
NP GB, had to be at the airport by 6am Friday and even that was tough after leaving the hotel bar at like 10.Not sure when, but I'll be sure to give you a heads up when I fly back late this summer

o hai

potential roommate - I give it a 69% chance
More info necessary...seriously, you can't just drop this on us and expect that paltry one-sentence explanation to satiate the drunken masses. :thumbup: I smell a Friday Thread!

And p####...I smell ####y.

:thumbup:

Oh, and screw my liver, I abused the hell out of it the last two days. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:banned: Rum and Cokes for me.
Im not good with names....you come around here much?Me and the old lady had our first relaxing night in our new house.I grilled some BBQ and sundried tomato chicken, some asparagus and some corn on the cob. We built a little bonfire, pulled out a TV and watched the Brewer game and the 2nd half of the Laker v Nugget game. All the while I was suckin beers while she put down a few Captain and dietsI feel no pain right now :blackdot:

Was completely smashed by 10am...shot an outstanding 80 and won about 40 bucks...came home and slept for a few hours...tended bar and fell mildly in love with a customer...made some decent scratch.

Good day overall.

Question for the experts...

Is it possible to become an alcoholic in 5 days? I got very used to drinking by 10am in Cancun. The last day I felt kinda nauseous until my first drink. That feeling continued into this week. As soon as I had a drink, it was gone. So I've been drinking every day... :unsure:

Spent the afternoon drinking, grilling, and hanging out at the pool. Kinda drunk. :banned:

Summer summer summer time....

Is it possible to become an alcoholic in 5 days? I got very used to drinking by 10am in Cancun. The last day I felt kinda nauseous until my first drink. That feeling continued into this week. As soon as I had a drink, it was gone. So I've been drinking every day... :popcorn:

Spent the afternoon drinking, grilling, and hanging out at the pool. Kinda drunk. :lmao:

I love daytime drinking. :bag:

Was completely smashed by 10am
Wow.Seriously impressed.In my college days, noon was the apex.You are the Jedi Master.
7:50 tee time, and I cracked the first one by 8:05. Considering I didn't eat anything, it was probably more like "Completely smashed by 9am."I'm pretty good at what I do. :popcorn:
I think we need to have a drink off. :lmao:
I would predict good times.

Was completely smashed by 10am
Wow.Seriously impressed.In my college days, noon was the apex.You are the Jedi Master.
7:50 tee time, and I cracked the first one by 8:05. Considering I didn't eat anything, it was probably more like "Completely smashed by 9am."I'm pretty good at what I do. :blackdot:
I think we need to have a drink off. :P
I would predict good times.
I think you need a referee....or a third?

Is it possible to become an alcoholic in 5 days? I got very used to drinking by 10am in Cancun. The last day I felt kinda nauseous until my first drink. That feeling continued into this week. As soon as I had a drink, it was gone. So I've been drinking every day... :confused:

Spent the afternoon drinking, grilling, and hanging out at the pool. Kinda drunk. :thumbup:

Meh your fine. That's just the hangover knocking on the door saying "Housekeeping?"All you gotta do is say "Come back later"

Gotta fight through that ####...which it sounds like you did

Users who are viewing this thread